Planned Parenthood Pushes Intensive Sex Education for Kids as Young as 10

Yes Luissa I did. And in that case I'm fairly certain it was rape - not "consensual sex" between 10 year olds - like there could be such a thing.

If I wanted to post the whole report curve I would have. This discussion is on the news story. Are you suggesting that this is an "absurd" spin on the report? I'd buy that.

What I can't accept is defending the absurdity - if that's what it is.

Nobody asked you to post the whole report.

I asked a simple question and you avoided it. That's why I have little respect for ignorant propaganda fools like you.

Ouch. Fatso. Lol

This is a symptom of why America is so fucked up. You want to bitch and moan about a report:

YOU HAVE NOT EVEN READ!!!!

You try to hide behind:

"this is a discussion about a news article."

Try something. Try learning about a Report by actually fucking reading it.

A new report by the International Planned Parenthood Federation is advocating that children as young as 10 be given extensive sex education, including an awareness of sex's pleasures.

The report, "Stand and Deliver," charges that religious groups, specifically Catholics and Muslims, deny their young access to comprehensive sexual programs and education.

"Young people's sexuality is still contentious for many religious institutions. Fundamentalist and other religious groups — the Catholic Church and madrasas (Islamic Schools) for example — have imposed tremendous barriers that prevent young people, particularly, from obtaining information and services related to sex and reproduction. Currently, many religious teachings deny the pleasurable and positive aspects of sex." the report states.
Planned Parenthood Pushes Intensive Sex Education for Kids as Young as 10 - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

Anyone have a problem with the "sexualization" of children?

The report demands that children 10 and older be given a "comprehensive sexuality education" by governments, aid organizations and other groups, and that young people should be seen as "sexual beings."
"Young people have the right to be informed about sexuality and to have access to contraceptives and other services," Bert Koenders, the Netherlands Minister for Development Cooperation, wrote in the foreword to the report. It was his organization that helped fund the report.
Ten-year-olds should need 'contraceptives and other services'.

We certainly don't need to be teaching kids how to have sex.

The report argues that sex education should be "recast" to show sexuality as a "positive force for change and development, as a source of pleasure, an embodiment of human rights and an expression of self."

..... That's fine... for a human sexuality or feminazi studies course in college...

I am obsessed with the exploitation of children. If you think teaching 10 year olds about sexual pleasure is fine, I might ask you why. Its not sex. It's rape dingbat.

Paperview is right in that this is the IPPF, but when people here start defending it, that's when we have to worry.

Hey - let's teach 10 year old the "pleasures" of alcohol and drugs too! After all, many people enjoy it.

Here's a novel idea, why don't we start teaching kids that it is their responsibility, when they are parents, to participate in the education of their children and not expect the teachers to raise their kids for them. Sex education is best done, step by step, by parents in an age appropriate way for their own individual children.

I am obsessed with the exploitation of children. If you think teaching 10 year olds about sexual pleasure is fine, I might ask you why. Its not sex. It's rape dingbat.

Paperview is right in that this is the IPPF, but when people here start defending it, that's when we have to worry.

Hey - let's teach 10 year old the "pleasures" of alcohol and drugs too! After all, many people enjoy it.
Have you read the booklet chanel?

Yes, it's from the European Planned Parenthood office, and it's mostly aimed at 3rd world countries where babies are having babies at an alarming rate and where AIDS and other STDS are transmitted at an even more alarming rate.

Get a grip.

The answer isn't to tell the kids to be 'empowered' by their sexual exploitation at the hands of adults.

Of course, the UN wants to teach 5-year-olds to masturbate, so it seems you people want to get them ready for their lot in life as soon as possible.

How 'bout going after the people who keep exploiting the children? They'll learn about sex in their own time and the information can be made available for them to ask when they are ready.

Stop acting like blowjobs are being offered as a recess activity. It's dumbass control freaks like you who sexualize kids because you are so sex obsessed you can't tell the difference between education and actual fucking.

What about masturbation?

For five-year-olds?

And teaching them how to do it better and more often?

Presumably, the adults are doing more than handing them a book and leaving the room.

Sex is a normal, natural part of life.

For peri and post-pubescent individuals, sure. Of course, eating strange new fruits is also natural and normal- but it can kill you.
Why not just treat it that way? You honestly think explaining the word "condom" to a 10 or 12 year old who's seen dozens of ads for Trojans on TV is "rape"?

That's not what they're advocating.
Or that talking to a young curious teenager about sex being a normal, pleasurable experience once they're ready and in the right circumstances is rape?
a ten-year-old is not a teenager.

My point proletarian. Rumor is they figured it out long before the invention of the public school.

I will continue to post and comment on articles I find interesting and controversial. This is a message board. No one researches every report or study that is considered news. But nice backtracking curve. So now you don't support teaching this to young kids?

Anyone who wants to read the Karma Sutra or the Joy of Sex with their children before bedtime is free to do so. Just don't expect too many sane parents to send their 10 year olds over for a slumber party.

My 9 year old niece still plays with dolls. And believe it or not, her parents don't beat her with a Bible. Nor are they fat. Lol

Glad you guys aren't teaching my children. That's my job.

That's the real issue here. If you want to tell your 12-year-old that the basics of safety, that's your prerogative. If you feel a need to tell your ten-year-old how to avoid getting aids when showing your five-year-old to masturbate- there's a serious problem with the scenario.

Anyone who wants to read the Karma Sutra or the Joy of Sex with their children before bedtime is free to do so. Just don't expect too many sane parents to send their 10 year olds over for a slumber party.

My 9 year old niece still plays with dolls. And believe it or not, her parents don't beat her with a Bible. Nor are they fat. Lol
What the fuck does the Barbie and the bible have to do with anything?!

And anyone reading the kama sutra to a10-year-old should be subject to some serious scrutiny and suspicion.

☭proletarian☭;1995923 said:

Stop acting like blowjobs are being offered as a recess activity. It's dumbass control freaks like you who sexualize kids because you are so sex obsessed you can't tell the difference between education and actual fucking.

What about masturbation?

For five-year-olds?

Presumably, the adults are doing more than handing them a book and leaving the room.

Why are you bringing up a UN Report on five year olds?

So you try to equate sensible responsible education to pedophilia?

Teaching 10-year-olds to 'embrace' sex?

Yeah, I'd say that makes me suspect someone is a pedophile.

And what's with you two suddenly bringing the bible into anything?

☭proletarian☭;1995923 said:

What about masturbation?

For five-year-olds?

Why are you bringing up a UN Report on five year olds?

It was mentioned in the article. Thanks for proving you never read it.

http://www.ippf.org/NR/rdonlyres/A478248A-374B-44D7-82D3-4A06AE354C9D/0/SexHealthYoungPeopleNow.pdf

Sex, health and young people in the 21St century

The first link is the pdf file and the second is google's html version. The title of the study:

"Sex, health and young people in the 21St century"

Can anyone show where ten year olds are being taught how to fuck?
It's no where in there - but the shitheads will continue to pump this stuff out as if it was.

They lie.

My point proletarian. Rumor is they figured it out long before the invention of the public school.

I will continue to post and comment on articles I find interesting and controversial. This is a message board. No one researches every report or study that is considered news. But nice backtracking curve. So now you don't support teaching this to young kids?

Where did I backtrack? Or are you just embarrassed you got exposed for bitching about a report where you didn't read any of it? Naw. To be embarrassed you would have to have integrity so clearly you getting embarrassed is not possible. You will continue to post threads and bitch in near complete ignorance. If you are the biological mother of your children would you mind if we set up a Contraception Fund? Anything to help stop procreating bitches like you who sit in your ivory towers and condemn the world because Fox news said something is bad.

http://www.ippf.org/NR/rdonlyres/A478248A-374B-44D7-82D3-4A06AE354C9D/0/SexHealthYoungPeopleNow.pdf

Sex, health and young people in the 21St century

The first link is the pdf file and the second is google's html version. The title of the study:

"Sex, health and young people in the 21St century"

Can anyone show where ten year olds are being taught how to fuck?
It's no where in there - but the shitheads will continue to pump this stuff out as if it was.

They lie.

That's why I posted two links to remove any excuse for them not supporting their claim. Killjoys like us are not welcomed in arenas where self righteous whining based on rumors is the Law. It's even more pathetic they will keep posting and whining while ignoring their claims are not supported.

Pro - Curve accused me of beating my children with a Bible because I disagreed with him. He also suggested that I was bigger than a dinosaur because he was losing the argument. Common tactic for internet tough guys. It's sad and funny at the same time.

I hate the argument "but kids are having sex in middle school" so everyone needs this info. There are plenty of innocent kids who aren't ready yet. I am an advocate for them. That makes me a child abusing dinosaur I guess.

Pro - Curve accused me of beating my children with a Bible because I disagreed with him. He also suggested that I was bigger than a dinosaur because he was losing the argument. Common tactic for internet tough guys. It's sad and funny at the same time.

I hate the argument "but kids are having sex in middle school" so everyone needs this info. There are plenty of innocent kids who aren't ready yet. I am an advocate for them. That makes me a child abusing dinosaur I guess.

It's good to see you rewrite posts to fit your desires like you rewrite Reports to justify your whining.

Forum List

Back