Planned Parenthood Pushes Intensive Sex Education for Kids as Young as 10

what about the little girl whose daddy has been screwing her since she was 7 years old?

Apparently, according to the UN and some on the so-far-left-they're-almost -back-on-the-right, that's the natural state of affairs and she should embrace daddy's penis as an empowering source of pleasure- yet, simultaneously, all men are evil, but it's okay because she can get an abortion if he knocks her up at 12 and all is forgotten.

☭proletarian☭;1998296 said:
what about the little girl whose daddy has been screwing her since she was 7 years old?

Apparently, according to the UN and some on the so-far-left-they're-almost -back-on-the-right, that's the natural state of affairs and she should embrace daddy's penis as an empowering source of pleasure- yet, simultaneously, all men are evil, but it's okay because she can get an abortion if he knocks her up at 12 and all is forgotten.

What a load of shit. If you don't have anything of substance to bring to the conversation please keep it to yourself.

To most people, parents at least, sex is a moral issue.
Moral issues should be taught in the home, certainly when it comes to sex, beyond some basics such as reproduction.
Unless you want to raise your son or daughter to be whores.
Yes, that is taught at home too.

To most people, parents at least, sex is a moral issue.
Moral issues should be taught in the home, certainly when it comes to sex, beyond some basics such as reproduction.
Unless you want to raise your son or daughter to be whores.

Our culture contradicts that theory because heterosexual and bisexual sex among women are celebrated everyday. But I think I know what you mean about it being a "moral" issue. That is the fallacy of begging the question because it assumes being sexually active outside of arbitrarily drawn lines, is somehow immoral. Why? Fucking is fun. It can be problematic if you don't use common sense but the moral dilemma is without merit.

Sex is fun. One of my favorite quotes is from Roger Staubach in an interview he did in the 70's talking about his reputation as a "square"...something along the lines of "I love Sex as much as Joe Namath...I just do it with one woman."
Mulitple partners brings baggage. I think if anyone is denying that you are not really being honest with yourself.

Of course multiple partners bring baggage. You think I'd be rude and not let them bring an overnight bag? Look, it is lying, deception, and not using protection that brings baggage. Not fucking.

Forum List

Back