Planned Parenthood prevented over 3 million abortions in 2011

I know many women who rely on them for their BC, as I did myself when I was in college.

You could afford to go to college, but you couldn't afford the occasional condom? This is another example of why many stand against federal funding of this organization.

I saved money wherever I could, college isn't cheap and neither is birth control.

Also, you can so tell the age of someone when they mention "the occasional condom" :lmao:

I know many women who rely on them for their BC, as I did myself when I was in college.

You could afford to go to college, but you couldn't afford the occasional condom? This is another example of why many stand against federal funding of this organization.

I saved money wherever I could, college isn't cheap and neither is birth control.

Irrelevant. That's your problem to manage, not taxpayers.

Also, you can so tell the age of someone when they mention "the occasional condom" :lmao:

If you have a problem keeping your pants on, that's your problem. You shouldn't force others to pay for your lack of restraint.

If you have a problem keeping your pants on, that's your problem. You shouldn't force others to pay for your lack of restraint.

Cry me a river.

It says nothing.g about preventing abortions ... Giving away condoms is not preventing abortions. Last I posting in this thread cause I don't like the clean debate zone . I like having freedom to say the truth.

Cry me a river.

Ah. That's a heck of case you made there in support of federal funding of contraceptives. Really very impressive...:doubt:

So what we have here is a thread title that is an out and out lie...

Got it.

Shouldn't that automatically disqualify this for the "Clean Debate Zone" bullshit?

"Planned Parenthood prevented over 3 million abortions in 2011 "

:eusa_eh:one needs I think, to become pregnant then make a choice NOT to abort to claim that an abortion was prevented(?) Chicken-egg?

I think, to make the OP true- one would have to prove that the 3 million contraceptive(s) doled out meant that those ladies using them would have; a) become pregnant without them and b) unequivocally aborted if they had become pregnant, and there is just no way to prove/know that....

what exactly is a- 'emergency contraception kit(s)"?

Cry me a river.

Ah. That's a heck of case you made there in support of federal funding of contraceptives. Really very impressive...:doubt:

Yaknowwhat? Amy didn't say she supported it. At one time she needed the assistance because of the cost of College. Most people do NOT think this is wrong for people that need some help for a SHORT time. We're against the ones that want us to pay for their contraceptives ALL THE TIME. If someone i knew asked me if i could help her for a few months and had a good reason, i would do it.....for a FEW MONTHS.

are people so used to having information fed to them at 4th-grade reading level 30-second soundbytes that they are incapable of skimming a standard report to find the relevant information?

Apparently.

That's the sort of shit that makes me despair for this country.

yes!

Cry me a river.

Yaknowwhat? Amy didn't say she supported it. At one time she needed the assistance because of the cost of College. Most people do NOT think this is wrong for people that need some help for a SHORT time. We're against the ones that want us to pay for their contraceptives ALL THE TIME. If someone i knew asked me if i could help her for a few months and had a good reason, i would do it.....for a FEW MONTHS.

That we be a voluntary offering on your part. Great. Good for you.

Federal funding of this operation is not done on a voluntary basis.

Pretty impressive. Worth every penny of funding they get.

2011-2012 Annual Report

3 million is a staggering number.
Are these women brain dead?.
Or they just love to fuck so much they forget
about birth control....

Can we get that newspaper that printed the addresses of registered gun owners to publish the names,addresses and phone numbers of these slutty women...

Geez 3 million... :D :badgrin:

Pretty impressive. Worth every penny of funding they get.

2011-2012 Annual Report

3 million is a staggering number.
Are these women brain dead?.
Or they just love to fuck so much they forget
about birth control....

Can we get that newspaper that printed the addresses of registered gun owners to publish the names,addresses and phone numbers of these slutty women...

Geez 3 million... :D :badgrin:

Ohhh the women are sluts joke! Haha! That's so original!

"Planned Parenthood prevented over 3 million abortions in 2011 "

:eusa_eh:one needs I think, to become pregnant then make a choice NOT to abort to claim that an abortion was prevented(?) Chicken-egg?

I think, to make the OP true- one would have to prove that the 3 million contraceptive(s) doled out meant that those ladies using them would have; a) become pregnant without them and b) unequivocally aborted if they had become pregnant, and there is just no way to prove/know that....

what exactly is a- 'emergency contraception kit(s)"?

Google is your friend.

That we be a voluntary offering on your part. Great. Good for you.

Federal funding of this operation is not done on a voluntary basis.

Guess i have to apologize....maybe i had a couple too many beers, but that made absolutely no sense!

Cry me a river.

Welcome to the practical reality. Some conservatives don't care about preventing abortions; they primarily care about controlling other people's morality.

Forum List

Back