PLANNED PARENTHOOD: New Jersey restores funding for Planned Parenthood. YEP, That FATBOY BE GONE!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
New Jersey to restore funding for Planned Parenthood

New Jersey will soon restore millions of dollars in funding to Planned Parenthood and other family planning clinics in the state.

The state's Democratic-controlled Assembly voted on Thursday to reverse $7.5 million in cuts former Gov. Chris Christie (R) made to clinics that provide abortions.

The state Senate approved the bill earlier this month.
New Gov. Phil Murphy, a Democrat, urged the state legislature to act quickly on the matter, adding that he would sign the bill.

Christie cut the funds shortly after taking office in 2010, saying the state could not afford the services.

However, when running for president, Christie said he cut the funds to Planned Parenthood and other clinics because he's "pro-life."
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

The :ahole-1:Fatboy is GONE!
WHEE! Women get more services in their lives, Again!

Will the Fatboy move to a state with NO PLANNED PARENTHOOD?

rally-in-support-of-planned-parenthood-affordable-care-act-in-westfield-f8bdf9ae6cd92230.jpg

Democrats finally win 8-year fight to restore Christie's women's health cuts.

btw: Planned Parenthood does not do Abortions.
I Wish I could get do 12 Abortions a year.

BTW2: Dems are reducing conservatively, the states Long-Term Taker liability spending. Of more costly medical needs if women's plumbing is not serviced regularly.

Last edited:

New Jersey will soon restore millions of dollars in funding to Planned Parenthood and other family planning clinics in the state.

The state's Democratic-controlled Assembly voted on Thursday to reverse $7.5 million in cuts former Gov. Chris Christie (R) made to clinics that provide abortions.

New Gov. Phil Murphy, a Democrat, urged the state legislature to act quickly on the matter, adding that he would sign the bill.

Christie cut the funds shortly after taking office in 2010, saying the state could not afford the services.

However, when running for president, Christie said he cut the funds to Planned Parenthood and other clinics because he's "pro-life."

rally-in-support-of-planned-parenthood-affordable-care-act-in-westfield-f8bdf9ae6cd92230.jpg

Thank god, now more liberal future Democrat voters will be executed per month and soon a Republican will be back in office. 33,000 born and unborn babies do add up, and the Democrat Party will soon be extinct..

Good for them. I support the right of each state to deal with abortion as they see fit. BTW- I am conservative and pro choice.

Thank god, now more liberal future Democrat voters will be executed per month and soon a Republican will be back in office. 33,000 born and unborn babies do add up, and the Democrat Party will soon be extinct..

No they won’t, because they are importing them from Mexico...illegally.

You realize only 3% of their services are abortions, right?

• Banned
Good for them. I support the right of each state to deal with abortion as they see fit. BTW- I am conservative and pro choice.

Really, If Roe is overturned. The states that stop abortions still lose.
As the women will just go to a better free state to have abortions.
Bring millions of dollar to the hotels and restaurants and medical office etc..

Pro-Life will always lose in the end. It's just the simple FACTS!
I love Goo Removals Services, it like, personnel FREEDOM!

It’s jot going to be overturned, so chill.

• Banned

None of that falls under Gobmint funds. And most are referrals to others.

So, good for them. We need more gobmint funded abortions, so they can do more.

I hope you are being sarcastic?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...3-percent-and-94-percent-are-both-misleading/
But there are obvious differences between these services. For example, a first trimester abortion can cost up to $1,500, according to the Planned Parenthood Web site. Yet an emergency contraceptive pill costs around $45 and a urine pregnancy test costs around $10 at a pharmacy. An abortion is a different type of procedure than a vasectomy, or testing for sexually transmitted infections or diseases, or a vaccine for human papilloma virus (HPV), and so forth.

While each service is listed separately, many clients received multiple services. A woman may get a pregnancy test, birth control and a pap smear, but she would be counted three times, once for each service, in the annual report.

It’s jot going to be overturned, so chill.

I don't see it being overturned. But would like it to be.
Just to lay waste to the Pro-Life morons' BS. Fully sitting
in states with no abortions being done, but still being done in the USA!
Now, what are they going to do? Invade other states with an army to
stop abortions? That those states want in services for their women?
OR get a federal ban on ALL abortions in America,
that those states will JUST ignore?.

btw: If I could have 12 Abortions a year, it would be wonderful.
I would do so and ship the terminated parasite goo to Pro-Lifer Folks as a free gift. Well, I could do more if a Breed test tube goo's and ship them live to Pro-Lifters to see if they will pay to keep them ALIVE!

Last edited:

None of that falls under Gobmint funds. And most are referrals to others.

So, good for them. We need more gobmint funded abortions, so they can do more.
Personally, i dont think they should not get a fucking dime of tax payer money; abortions or not. Those people are too repugnant for words.
I am about as pro-choice as one could get, too.

I hope you are being sarcastic?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...3-percent-and-94-percent-are-both-misleading/
But there are obvious differences between these services. For example, a first trimester abortion can cost up to $1,500, according to the Planned Parenthood Web site. Yet an emergency contraceptive pill costs around $45 and a urine pregnancy test costs around $10 at a pharmacy. An abortion is a different type of procedure than a vasectomy, or testing for sexually transmitted infections or diseases, or a vaccine for human papilloma virus (HPV), and so forth.

While each service is listed separately, many clients received multiple services. A woman may get a pregnancy test, birth control and a pap smear, but she would be counted three times, once for each service, in the annual report.
100 words before your selective snip-it
When all services are counted equally, abortion procedures do account for 3 percent of Planned Parenthood’s total services.

Whee, you're thanking a god for abortions being done..If only the Goo was colored coded so you can save some GOP/DOP Goo's.

Whee, you're thanking a god for abortions being done..If only the Goo was colored coded so you can save some GOP/DOP Goo's.
Nope just admiring the self destruction of the Democrat party, by selectively killing your offspring.. Can try to put that shit on me all day, but your side is the killing....Please keep it up when all justices , Senate, Congress and President is republican, we can then repeal abortion and since your side is gone, nothing can be done about it...Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

It be done now..:

NJ governor restores Planned Parenthood funding that Christie cut NJ governor restores funding for Planned Parenthood cut under Christie

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D) on Wednesday signed a bill restoring millions of dollars of funding to Planned Parenthood and other women's health groups that had been cut by his predecessor, Chris Christie.

The law restores $7.45 million in funding to Planned Parenthood and other facilities and is the first bill Murphy signed since taking office.

“We cannot immediately undo the damage of eight years of vetoed women’s health care funding under Governor Christie,” he said.

“But we can put the era of putting personal politics before the needs of countless thousands of New Jerseyans behind us. We are one state, one family, and we will stand in support of everyone’s access to family planning, to prenatal care, and to life-saving cancer screenings.”

It be done now..:

NJ governor restores Planned Parenthood funding that Christie cut NJ governor restores funding for Planned Parenthood cut under Christie

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D) on Wednesday signed a bill restoring millions of dollars of funding to Planned Parenthood and other women's health groups that had been cut by his predecessor, Chris Christie.

The law restores $7.45 million in funding to Planned Parenthood and other facilities and is the first bill Murphy signed since taking office.

“We cannot immediately undo the damage of eight years of vetoed women’s health care funding under Governor Christie,” he said.

“But we can put the era of putting personal politics before the needs of countless thousands of New Jerseyans behind us. We are one state, one family, and we will stand in support of everyone’s access to family planning, to prenatal care, and to life-saving cancer screenings.”

We are one state, one family,
Bwaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa. Kinda funny when you say "family" while the born and unborn children are executed....Hypocrites to the end.

Forum List

Back