Planned Parenthood Gunman Gives Up After Colorado Standoff That Left 3 Dead

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
A gunman armed with an AK-47-style weapon burst into a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs Friday, shooting at police from inside the building during the ensuing five-hour standoff.

Three people, including a police officer, died during the incident, Colorado Springs Police Department Lt. Catherine Buckley said. Nine others, including five officers, were wounded. All nine were in good condition at area hospitals, she added.

The slain officer was identified as Garrett Swasey, 44, of the University of Colorado Colorado Springs police department. He was married and had a son and daughter, according to the website of his church, Hope Chapel in Colorado Springs.

3 Dead, Gunman in Custody in Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting

I see the gun nutter, anti choicers are at it again.

Pathetic.

If he's an "anti-choice gun nutter" many of you will pull a RWNJ and jump for joy that you were right and have more political ammunition to use. If you're wrong there's going to be a lot of crow eating at the USMB.
You should try taking the wait and see attitude, it's what unbiased, rational people do. :thup:

If he's an "anti-choice gun nutter" many of you will pull a RWNJ and jump for joy that you were right and have more political ammunition to use. If you're wrong there's going to be a lot of crow eating at the USMB.
You should try taking the wait and see attitude, it's what unbiased, rational people do. :thup:
Wait and see what? Wait for him to say he isn't a gun nutter or anti choice?

Facts and evidence. I know you have no idea what that is but at least strive for rational cognition on occasion.

Facts and evidence. I know you have no idea what that is but at least strive for rational cognition on occasion.
I know what facts and evidence are. As soon as you hear someone with an AK47 shot up a Planned Parenthood, it's quite evident why he would be in that scenario.

I know what facts and evidence are. As soon as you hear someone with an AK47 shot up a Planned Parenthood, it's quite evident why he would be in that scenario.
Ya sure? Even law enforcement have been saying from the beginning they don't yet know what his motivation was. Heck they've even said it's possible he was just a random shooter who took refuge in the building when the cops arrived. It's also possible he used the specific location to set a trap to bring in and kill as many cops as possible before committing suicide by cop.
I'll take the higher unbiased, rational road and wait for ALL the facts and evidence to come out. :thup:

I'm sure he's a nice guy who just had a rough day. It was probably just his meds making him act up. Isn't that what you apologists always say when the mass murdering terrorist is a white guy?

I'm sure he's a nice guy who just had a rough day. It was probably just his meds making him act up. Isn't that what you apologists always say when the mass murdering terrorist is a white guy?
Obviously you can't see past your nose, I'm not an apologist, I'm simply reserving judgement until I know ALL the facts. Ya know, being open minded and all that........ :eusa_whistle:

They have a dilemma with that excuse. Cops were hurt as well. When it's White on Black shooting, they know which side to take. White on White? That's somehow different.

They have a dilemma with that excuse. Cops were hurt as well. When it's White on Black shooting, they know which side to take. White on White? That's somehow different.
Show me where I'm trying to make excuses, show me where I said you weren't correct in your assumption about the shooter. I never did either all I said was we should all put aside our biased desires and wait for ALL the facts and evidence before drawing conclusions. Obviously your bias wouldn't let you see that. :thup:

Show me where I'm trying to make excuses, show me where I said you weren't correct in your assumption about the shooter. I never did either all I said was we should all put aside our biased desires and wait for ALL the facts and evidence before drawing conclusions. Obviously your bias wouldn't let you see that. :thup:
You just said I didn't know what facts and evidence were. When someone doesn't agree with your indecisive rhetoric, you attempt to render that person's opinion as nothing of value. Go on ahead, Ringel but don't expect me to agree with you and your fence sitting position on most issues.

You just said I didn't know what facts and evidence were. When someone doesn't agree with your indecisive rhetoric, you attempt to render that person's opinion as nothing of value. Go on ahead, Ringel but don't expect me to agree with you and your fence sitting position on most issues.
Again you're still reading from a position of bias, I never said I didn't know what the facts and evidence were, I continually said I didn't know what ALL the facts and evidence were. Try again hack.

A gunman armed with an AK-47-style weapon burst into a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs Friday, shooting at police from inside the building during the ensuing five-hour standoff.

Three people, including a police officer, died during the incident, Colorado Springs Police Department Lt. Catherine Buckley said. Nine others, including five officers, were wounded. All nine were in good condition at area hospitals, she added.

The slain officer was identified as Garrett Swasey, 44, of the University of Colorado Colorado Springs police department. He was married and had a son and daughter, according to the website of his church, Hope Chapel in Colorado Springs.

Pathetic.
An AK-47....and all he could kill was 3 people???

Well, I guess, if Planned-Parenthood was the target, which still hasn't been established, one has to ask the question.....why was he so armed but didn't shoot a bunch of the hostages?

Pathetic.
Yep, happens every day. No wait, you're a retard, never mind.

PP kills more people than that on a hourly basis.

PP kills more people than that on a hourly basis.
They do? Prove that.

Forum List

Back