Planned Parenthood founded to 'exterminate blacks

Again, it clear this OP is one big LIE.
No facts to support its claim.
I already discredited it in my post #18.
Another con job story to support an anti-Libertarian agenda.

Wow this is bigger then I thought it was..why is PP suing against the release of public documents?
Planned Parenthood sues David Daleiden, university to stop data release
By Bradford Richardson - The Washington Times
Why don't you clip this part of the story?

The lawsuit charges that the open-records request, by releasing plaintiffs’ home addresses and telephone numbers, would violate their constitutional right to privacy.

A Washington state investigation into Planned Parenthood in the wake of the Center for Medical Progress video series found “no evidence of any violations and no basis for further review.”

So an ideological liberal state like washington says nothing to see here?

The lawsuit charges that the open-records request, by releasing plaintiffs’ home addresses and telephone numbers, would violate their constitutional right to privacy.

So they can claim nonsense while being anonymous? And eat their ding dongs while living in their Ivory towers ?

What lie?

The facts remains acorn went out of business and PP is still being investigated..

No critical thinking in your brain huh?

What lie?

The facts remains acorn went out of business and PP is still being investigated..

Again what is democrats trying to hide?

98 Democrats Demand End to Investigation of Planned Parenthood Selling Aborted Baby Parts
NATIONAL

MICAIAH BILGER MAY 4, 2016

Pro-abortion Democrats aren’t giving up their efforts to thwart an investigation of Planned Parenthood, despite mounting evidence that it profited from the sale of baby body parts and deceived women.

Slate reports 98 Democrats in Congress signed a letter to Speaker Paul Ryan and panel chair Rep. Marsha Blackburn on Thursday, demanding that they dismantle the Congressional panel that is investigating the abortion industry.

Congress formed the Select Panel on Infant Lives to investigate abortion industry practices after a series of undercover videos showed top Planned Parenthood officials discussing the trafficking of aborted babies’ body parts. In the past few months, the panel has uncovered evidence that theabortion business deceived women on its consent formsand illegally profited from the sale of aborted babies’ body parts.

What lie?

98 Democrats Demand End to Investigation of Planned Parenthood Selling Aborted Baby Parts
NATIONAL

Pro-abortion Democrats aren’t giving up their efforts to thwart an investigation of Planned Parenthood, despite mounting evidence that it profited from the sale of baby body parts and deceived women.

Slate reports 98 Democrats in Congress signed a letter to Speaker Paul Ryan and panel chair Rep. Marsha Blackburn on Thursday, demanding that they dismantle the Congressional panel that is investigating the abortion industry.

Congress formed the Select Panel on Infant Lives to investigate abortion industry practices after a series of undercover videos showed top Planned Parenthood officials discussing the trafficking of aborted babies’ body parts. In the past few months, the panel has uncovered evidence that theabortion business deceived women on its consent formsand illegally profited from the sale of aborted babies’ body parts.
If it was baby parts, I suspect the GOP wouldn't complain. You know they hate the baby but love the fetus.

What lie?

NATIONAL

If it was baby parts, I suspect the GOP wouldn't complain. You know they hate the baby but love the fetus.

Uhm the democrats hate the fetus and baby..

So where is all these democrat charities all along the country helping a single mother cope?

That would be conservative religious charities..

I don't think the GOP hates all born babies; just the unfortunate poor ones that they don't want to support with their tax dollars.

Still no facts to support the OP title's claim?
Conclusion: this OP is one big LIE.

I discredited it in my post #18.
No response to that.

This OP's con job is a waste of time.

I don't think the GOP hates all born babies; just the unfortunate poor ones that they don't want to support with their tax dollars.

Is that what this is about?

In your mind you think the GOP is the mastermind behind Acorn and PP so they don't have to pay for black kids?

No response to that.

You never posted facts to say otherwise idiot..

No response to that.

Why ate you complaing like a little baby any ways?

Smart guy
Benjamin Watson: Planned Parenthood founded to 'exterminate blacks'
In an interview with the Turning Point Pregnancy Resource Center, Watson, a devout Christian, said that he's puzzled by why so many blacks support Planned Parenthood.
"I do know that blacks kind of represent a large portion of the abortions, ...
Yes, the highly qualified Ravens Tight End - a devout pro-life Kwistian as well - says Planned Parenthood's purpose is to Genocide Blacks because they have a high percent of the abortions.
Of course, Blacks have a wildly higher number of unwed pregnancies, and even with abortion, have 2/3 of their babies Out of wedlock. (it's more like a plot to get free medical care from a majority white country, as if all the other welfare programs aren't enough)

Just what we need in the intellect department: a 300 lb Helmet-blow-drunk Kweationist social commentator.
`

Forum List

Back