Planned Parenthood fires worker after release of undercover video

We are talking about 350 million Taxpayer dollars per year to "planned parenthood" clinics. Now it is alleged with hard evidence that PP is funding the underage sex trade industry. Are liberals so out of touch with reality that they need to sanction the sex trade industry in order to keep abortion clinics funded?

What a load.

Using your logic if I can get a cop to accept a bribe on camera and he gets fired for it, we should still defund all law enforcement agencies.

PP fired the worker in the tape and turned in every other operative the group sent to try and "bust" them to the FBI.

PP did nothing wrong.

We are talking about 350 million Taxpayer dollars per year to "planned parenthood" clinics. Now it is alleged with hard evidence that PP is funding the underage sex trade industry. Are liberals so out of touch with reality that they need to sanction the sex trade industry in order to keep abortion clinics funded?

Did you even read the article? Such a blatant disregard for the facts. If you call yourself a Conservative, you should be ashamed to call yourself one.

What a load.

Using your logic if I can get a cop to accept a bribe on camera and he gets fired for it, we should still defund all law enforcement agencies.

PP fired the worker in the tape and turned in every other operative the group sent to try and "bust" them to the FBI.

PP did nothing wrong.

You can try to make a comparison between a Police Officer and an employee of an abortion clinic if it makes you happy but it doesn't work. It's clear the Planned Parenthood employee was trying to generate clients in the underage sex industry.

What a load.

PP did nothing wrong.

You can try to make a comparison between a Police Officer and an employee of an abortion clinic if it makes you happy but it doesn't work. It's clear the Planned Parenthood employee was trying to generate clients in the underage sex industry.

Using your own silly logic it works just fine.

What a load.

PP did nothing wrong.

I'm using your logic art15. If it seems silly it's because you generated it. By the way the best I can come up with is that Art15 has something to do with a psycho discharge from the Army.

I'm using your logic art15. If it seems silly it's because you generated it. By the way the best I can come up with is that Art15 has something to do with a psycho discharge from the Army.

Actually, his position, as absurd as it is, makes more sense than yours.

You almost gotta laugh. Windbag says Art15's position is absurd but makes sense. The best I can come up with is that Art15 has something to do with a psycho discharge from the Army.

You almost gotta laugh. Windbag says Art15's position is absurd but makes sense. The best I can come up with is that Art15 has something to do with a psycho discharge from the Army.

No wonder you are confused, you do not comprehend English. I did not say his position makes sense, I said it makes more sense than yours.

And, FYI, Article 15 and Section 8 are two different things, even if Section 8 is no longer used for that type of discharge.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back