Planned Parenthood: False Allegations and the Clown Car

I think you assume too much. Your premise requires that we all assume that Democrats contribute nothing to PP

Um...nnnnooooooooo. You said that, Holmes. Amazing how often the blatantly obvious needs to be explained to you people. Here's your quote:

"the people on Medicaid just lost a provider"

How could you know that? Of course there's no way you could. I would argue that the majority of private support they receive more than likely comes almost exclusively from liberal minded donors. None of that matters though as they receive public money because they provide public health services. A good portion of those services are offered in underserved areas to a population that has a higher risk for health problems without their services. PP addresses the public need for health services. That's the only reason they get public funding.

As I keep saying, I'd chip in. I totally support their cause. I also own a business and the local branch is a great customer of ours, and they always pay on time. I'm as un leftists as they come, I support liberty. But then I'm used to funding my own causes and it's completely alien to you

Because Jindal removed PP as a Medicaid provider.
What does that have to do with Democrats paying for PP?

You are confused.

Jindal made it illegal for Medicaid patients to go to PP?

Read the thread dumbass.

Agreed. You can argue that it's impossible to separate, but then you have to use the same logic in Israel.

We should defund both PP and Israel with public money and let people decide on their own if our money should go there. I would contribute to both personally if we take them off the taxpayer dole

It's not impossible to separate. It's called accounting.

Think about it, Holmes. Here's an experiment for you. Take a large cup of water and fill it half way. Now take a shot glass and fill it with water. Dump the shot glass of water into the large cup of water.

Now, remove the water that was in the shot glass. Not the same amount, the same original water...

For a supposed business owner you are playing pretty dumb.

Um...OK?

You said not funding PP was taking away a resource. I asked why Democrats won't pay for it themselves. You said oh, they would.

So riddle me this, Batman. How is the resource being taken away if it's not going anywhere?

Read the thread moron. You don't understand the context of what you are responding to.

It was pretty clear, Holmes. Either PP is gone, or it's available. If Democrats will fund it, it's not going anywhere and nothing is being denied anyone, it's just a funding issue. If Democrats won't fund it, it's going away. I realize that's very complex. Let me give you another example of this phenomena.

You go to McDonalds. If you pay for a hamburger, you have a hamburger. If someone buys you a hamburger, you have a hamburger still. If no one buys you a hamburger and you don't pay for it. No hamburger. Wow, is that a mind fuck or what?

I think you assume too much. Your premise requires that we all assume that Democrats contribute nothing to PP

Um...nnnnooooooooo. You said that, Holmes. Amazing how often the blatantly obvious needs to be explained to you people. Here's your quote:

How could you know that? Of course there's no way you could. I would argue that the majority of private support they receive more than likely comes almost exclusively from liberal minded donors. None of that matters though as they receive public money because they provide public health services. A good portion of those services are offered in underserved areas to a population that has a higher risk for health problems without their services. PP addresses the public need for health services. That's the only reason they get public funding.

As I keep saying, I'd chip in. I totally support their cause. I also own a business and the local branch is a great customer of ours, and they always pay on time. I'm as un leftists as they come, I support liberty. But then I'm used to funding my own causes and it's completely alien to you

You are confused.

Read the thread dumbass.

OK, let me explain it another way. If government buys you a hamburger, you have a hamburger. If government doesn't buy you a hamburger, but Democrats buy you a hamburger, you still have a hamburger. It just wasn't bought by the government. This is quite educational for you, isn't it?

"Planned Parenthood: False Allegations and the Clown Car"

And those allegations have indeed been demonstrated to be false.

How so? Even the company PP hired to analyze the videos came out and said the audio wasn't edited or manipulated. Why did StemCell decide to stop doing business with PP? Nothing has been demonstrated to be false and you spewing that nonsense doesn't make it so either

It's not impossible to separate. It's called accounting.

Think about it, Holmes. Here's an experiment for you. Take a large cup of water and fill it half way. Now take a shot glass and fill it with water. Dump the shot glass of water into the large cup of water.

Now, remove the water that was in the shot glass. Not the same amount, the same original water...

Um...OK?

You said not funding PP was taking away a resource. I asked why Democrats won't pay for it themselves. You said oh, they would.

So riddle me this, Batman. How is the resource being taken away if it's not going anywhere?

Read the thread moron. You don't understand the context of what you are responding to.

It was pretty clear, Holmes. Either PP is gone, or it's available. If Democrats will fund it, it's not going anywhere and nothing is being denied anyone, it's just a funding issue. If Democrats won't fund it, it's going away. I realize that's very complex. Let me give you another example of this phenomena.

You go to McDonalds. If you pay for a hamburger, you have a hamburger. If someone buys you a hamburger, you have a hamburger still. If no one buys you a hamburger and you don't pay for it. No hamburger. Wow, is that a mind fuck or what?

There is no need whatsoever Holmes to remove public funding.
People are indeed being denied PP as a healthcare provider. That's what my comment was all about. How many busses will those on Medicaid in LA now have to take to get care? Jindal just screwed those on Medicaid and not PP.

Like I said, read the thread!!

Last edited:

Um...OK?

People are indeed being denied PP as a healthcare provider. That's what my comment was all about. How many busses will those on Medicaid in LA now have to take to get care? Jindal just screwed those on Medicaid and not PP.

Sure there is, people who support it should fund it. I support it, I'm willing to fund it. You support it, you pass on funding it yourself. I"m committed, you're a leach

You are confused.

Read the thread dumbass.

OK, let me explain it another way. If government buys you a hamburger, you have a hamburger. If government doesn't buy you a hamburger, but Democrats buy you a hamburger, you still have a hamburger. It just wasn't bought by the government. This is quite educational for you, isn't it?

The question isn't the hamburger but where you buy it.

There is no need for democrats to buy anything if you are a Medicaid recipient.

Um...OK?

Sure there is, people who support it should fund it. I support it, I'm willing to fund it. You support it, you pass on funding it yourself. I"m committed, you're a leach
Great! Send them a check. I'm sure you will get a nice thank you note and a subscription to the newsletter.
It's publicly funded because they provide for the public health!!!!

Your objection obviously lies with the abortion services they provide but are NOT publicly funded. For some reason you are unable to see the difference in their funding and services. PP is not the only publicly funded health service provider in the nation.
They shouldn't be looked as any different than the others.

You are confused.

Read the thread dumbass.

The question isn't the hamburger but where you buy it.

There is no need for democrats to buy anything if you are a Medicaid recipient.

That is a truism to the point

Um...OK?

Great! Send them a check. I'm sure you will get a nice thank you note and a subscription to the newsletter.

Your objection obviously lies with the abortion services they provide but are NOT publicly funded. For some reason you are unable to see the difference in their funding and services. PP is not the only publicly funded health service provider in the nation.

I'm pro-choice, Holmes. I just don't think government should fund abortions. I don't think government should fund anything for individual citizens, particularly the Federal government. Government should fund only general welfare. Roads, police, defense. Redistribution of wealth is immoral when it's done at the point of a gun. You really don't get much right, do you? Explains all the red ink when you got your tests back

I'm pro-choice, Holmes. I just don't think government should fund abortions. I don't think government should fund anything for individual citizens, particularly the Federal government. Government should fund only general welfare. Roads, police, defense. Redistribution of wealth is immoral when it's done at the point of a gun. You really don't get much right, do you? Explains all the red ink when you got your tests back

The gov't doesn't fund abortions.
They fund public health.

pub·lic health
noun
  1. the health of the population as a whole, especially as monitored, regulated, and promoted by the state.
    "chlorine has been used to disinfect water supplies to protect public health"

This thread is conclusive proof that liberals will defend Planned Parenthood despite anything they may do.

And that makes them stupid AND evil.

The gov't doesn't fund abortions.
They fund public health.

pub·lic health
noun
  1. the health of the population as a whole, especially as monitored, regulated, and promoted by the state.
    "chlorine has been used to disinfect water supplies to protect public health"

Gotcha, cool, a 1984 speak debate.

Government doesn't fund roads, they fund transportation vehicle right of ways over stationary objects optimizing directional efficiencies

Forum List

Back