Planned Parenthood: False Allegations and the Clown Car

Planned Parenthood and the barbarity of America

Washington Post ^ | Auust 1, 2015 | George Will
Executives of Planned Parenthood’s federally subsidized meat markets — your tax dollars at work — lack the courage of their convictions. They should drop the pretense of conducting a complex moral calculus about the organs they harvest from the babies they kill. First came the video showing a salad-nibbling, wine-sipping Planned Parenthood official explaining how “I’m going to basically crush below, I’m going to crush above” whatever organ (“heart, lung, liver”) is being harvested. Then the president of a Planned Parenthood chapter explained the happy side of harvesting: “For a lot of the women participating in the fetal tissue donation...

I like how you cut your quote just as it started to explain that the tissue is donated.
Too funny.

Isn't THAT why I have the rest of the story for low information voters to read?

Executives of Planned Parenthood’s federally subsidized meat markets — your tax dollars at work — lack the courage of their convictions. They should drop the pretense of conducting a complex moral calculus about the organs they harvest from the babies they kill. First came the video showing a salad-nibbling, wine-sipping Planned Parenthood official explaining how “I’m going to basically crush below, I’m going to crush above” whatever organ (“heart, lung, liver”) is being harvested. Then the president of a Planned Parenthood chapter explained the happy side of harvesting: “For a lot of the women participating in the fetal tissue donation...

I like how you cut your quote just as it started to explain that the tissue is donated.
Too funny.

It's not a baby. It's tissue, donated by the choice of the patient just as an organ donor would. Tissue that would otherwise be discarded. Do yo think it's pretty when they harvest tissue from an adult donor?

Too funny.

It's not a baby. It's tissue, donated by the choice of the patient just as an organ donor would. Tissue that would otherwise be discarded. Do yo think it's pretty when they harvest tissue from an adult donor?

No, it's a baby, and an adult gives consent, a baby doesn't, and no matter how much you try, that BABY ISN'T it's mother, but its own being!

389997_315742775114222_254455071242993_1111635_399423697_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
From Factcheck.org

"The full video shows that after Nucatola mentions the $30 to $100, she describes how those amounts would be reimbursement for expenses related to handling and transportation of the tissues."

"In a statement made to CNN, another presidential candidate, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, called the practice discussed in the video a “clear violation of federal law.” The “sale” of organs, both adult and fetal, for transplantation is indeed illegal, but donation of tissue — both from aborted fetuses and from adults — is not. And payment for “reasonable” costs is also allowed under the law.

"Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee"

"Rick Perry, July 14: The video showing a Planned Parenthood employee selling the body parts of aborted children is a disturbing reminder of the organization’s penchant for profiting off the tragedy of a destroyed human life."

"Rand Paul, July 14: … a video showing [Planned Parenthood]’s top doctor describing how she performs late-term abortions to sell body parts for profit!"

"Carly Fiorina, July 14: This latest news is tragic and outrageous. This isn’t about “choice.” It’s about profiting on the death of the unborn while telling women it’s about empowerment."

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

Damn, I leave for a week and this is what happens. You really are an idiot and this is context, your arch enemy. Shake hands and sit down:

"At one point in the unedited video (which was also released by the group), Nucatola says: “Affiliates are not looking to make money by doing this. They’re looking to serve their patients and just make it not impact their bottom line.”

Nucatola also says, “No one’s going to see this as a money making thing.” And at another point, she says, “Our goal, like I said, is to give patients the option without impacting our bottom line. The messaging is this should not be seen as a new revenue stream, because that’s not what it is.”

"I think every provider has had patients who want to donate their tissue, and they absolutely want to accommodate them. They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as, ‘This clinic is selling tissue, this clinic is making money off of this. I know in the Planned Parenthood world they’re very very sensitive to that. And before an affiliate is gonna do that, they need to, obviously, they’re not -- some might do it for free -- but they want to come to a number that doesn’t look like they’re making money.

You know, I’m -- I could throw a number out that’s anywhere from $30 to $100 depending on the facility, and what’s involved. It just has to do with space issues, are you sending someone there that’s going to be doing everything, or is their staff going to be doing it? What exactly are they going to be doing? Is there shipping involved, is somebody coming to pick it up -- so, I think everybody just wants to — it’s really just about if anyone were ever to ask them, well what do you do for this $60, how can you justify that?

“You could call them up and say, ‘I’ll pay you double the money,’ and they’re almost more inclined to say no, because it’s going to look bad.

at the end of the day, they’re a non-profit, they just don’t want to -- they want to break even. And if they can do a little better than break even, and do so in a way that seems reasonable, they’re happy to do that.

“I mean really, the guidance is, this is not something you should be making an exorbitant amount of money on.”

-Dr. Deborah Nucatola

To boot, this fact check does nothing to address the other videos. You lie, just like the shills in your party do.

From Factcheck.org

"The full video shows that after Nucatola mentions the $30 to $100, she describes how those amounts would be reimbursement for expenses related to handling and transportation of the tissues."

"In a statement made to CNN, another presidential candidate, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, called the practice discussed in the video a “clear violation of federal law.” The “sale” of organs, both adult and fetal, for transplantation is indeed illegal, but donation of tissue — both from aborted fetuses and from adults — is not. And payment for “reasonable” costs is also allowed under the law.

"Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee"

"Rick Perry, July 14: The video showing a Planned Parenthood employee selling the body parts of aborted children is a disturbing reminder of the organization’s penchant for profiting off the tragedy of a destroyed human life."

"Rand Paul, July 14: … a video showing [Planned Parenthood]’s top doctor describing how she performs late-term abortions to sell body parts for profit!"

"Carly Fiorina, July 14: This latest news is tragic and outrageous. This isn’t about “choice.” It’s about profiting on the death of the unborn while telling women it’s about empowerment."

The only thing you actually discounted was the statement some doctor made about this may violate federal law. It doesn't but it is still pretty gruesome considering some of this "tissue" may actually resemble human body parts.

Too funny.

No, it's a baby, and an adult gives consent, a baby doesn't, and no matter how much you try, that BABY ISN'T it's mother, but its own being!

No. When tissue is harvested it's not a baby.
Like I said, it would be discarded. Rather than being discarded, consent is given to harvest the tissue for research purposes. Where do you think tissue comes from for such purposes?

Too funny.

Like I said, it would be discarded. Rather than being discarded, consent is given to harvest the tissue for research purposes. Where do you think tissue comes from for such purposes?
IT shouldn't come from anywhere...it's unethical, but since you are so hot about this, I see it's been going on for YEARS... what RESULTS have come out from using this tissue? What CURE, or REVELATION that has changed mankind? Can you give me say 4?

From Factcheck.org

The only thing you actually discounted was the statement some doctor made about this may violate federal law. It doesn't but it is still pretty gruesome considering some of this "tissue" may actually resemble human body parts.

Because it is human body parts. Do think it's pretty when they harvest tissue from adult donors?

Too funny.

IT shouldn't come from anywhere...it's unethical, but since you are so hot about this, I see it's been going on for YEARS... what RESULTS have come out from using this tissue? What CURE, or REVELATION that has changed mankind? Can you give me say 4?

It's not unethical. If it were no one would do it. The person is deceased. We can either discard the tissue or use it for a greater purpose.

How long has it been going on? Forever. At least since the age of enlightenment for scientific purposes. I can safely say that medical knowledge would not be where it is today without the study of the deceased.

Look it up dude. It's all out there. I'm not your teacher. The fact that you don't know this is a sure sign you shouldn't be arguing online about it.

Last edited:

It's not unethical. If it were no one would do it. The person is deceased. We can either discard the tissue or use it for a greater purpose.
OK, I asked for 4 examples of what GOOD these samples have done.... I can wait until you look it up!

OK, I asked for 4 examples of what GOOD these samples have done.... I can wait until you look it up!

You asked, you find. It wasn't my assertion.It's not my responsibility. If you're curious ,seek the answer. I will say this though. Do you think they harvest that tissue for nothing?

You asked, you find. It wasn't my assertion.It's not my responsibility. If you're curious ,seek the answer. I will say this though. Do you think they harvest that tissue for nothing?

Yes, I already know,,,they haven't done SHIT with the tissue worth reporting, we simply have NO IDEA what they do with the tissue... and being that they haven't reported anything POSITIVE lends me to believe whatever they do with it has a NEGATIVE connotation!... What do they do with a babies BRAIN, the size of a golf ball?

If PP was selling puppy organs their funding would have been cut off immediately. Or heaven forbid, lion organs from lions killed by hunters.

our society is very screwed up right now.

You and the person who thanked you for your post need to read the link. Or, you can continue to lie by inference. PP DID NOT sell body parts, of course that fact will not disabuse you and her, as proud and loud members of the echo chamber.

The truth should make you mute, sadly it never does.

OK, dude. pay attention. when you get paid money to deliver something, you are selling it.

Okay dude, what ever you say. Feel free to continue to prove you're a partisan hack who does not value the truth.

From the OP: "The “sale” of organs, both adult and fetal, for transplantation is indeed illegal, but donation of tissue — both from aborted fetuses and from adults — is not. And payment for “reasonable” costs is also allowed under the law.
So this now depends on the meaning of the word "Pay"?
You've lost this argyument. Burying the thing in technicalities, legalism, and definition does not erase the horror of PP selling organs and discussing this openly.

If PP was selling puppy organs their funding would have been cut off immediately. Or heaven forbid, lion organs from lions killed by hunters.

our society is very screwed up right now.

You and the person who thanked you for your post need to read the link. Or, you can continue to lie by inference. PP DID NOT sell body parts, of course that fact will not disabuse you and her, as proud and loud members of the echo chamber.

The truth should make you mute, sadly it never does.

OK, dude. pay attention. when you get paid money to deliver something, you are selling it.
So per diem is getting an income?

Yes, I already know,,,they haven't done SHIT with the tissue worth reporting, we simply have NO IDEA what they do with the tissue... and being that they haven't reported anything POSITIVE lends me to believe whatever they do with it has a NEGATIVE connotation!... What do they do with a babies BRAIN, the size of a golf ball?

I suppose they're making Frankenstein like mini super soldiers who are sent out to entice vulnerable women to consider abortions.

If you honestly can't think of anything, then do some research. Otherwise you come across as somewhat retarded.

Last edited:
It's not unethical. If it were no one would do it.

That has to be one the most asinine lines of reasoning I've ever heard. Some people don't care about how ethical it may be. The sheer amount of ignorance in that statement is purely astounding.

Show me where anyone in the medical ethics community suggests that harvesting tissue from deceased individuals for research purposes is unethical.

Show me where anyone in the medical ethics community suggests that harvesting tissue from deceased individuals for research purposes is unethical.

"deceased individuals" who have lived their life, who were born instead of being aborted and having their parts sold on the market. I have nothing wrong with using fully formed human cadavers as a means of research to cure diseases or better perfect our knowledge of human anatomy, but a human fetus is a whole other matter entirely.

Look, your whole argument has been a deflection. I saw plenty of desperate liberals like you and Wry try to spin this while passing by during the week.

He who has eyes, let him see; he who has ears, let him hear. The video speaks for itself.

Forum List

Back