Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

you really cling to these studies don't you..there are all kinds of studies...often reflecting the opinions of those that commission them
but I asked what you belive...

Dude, they're still clinging to the frigging Kinsey Report, despite everything now known about the man and his "methods".

Reality is no barrier to some people.

The insults don't do much to further the arguments. Children vary in their level of maturity.

There are cultural differences too.

Americans tend to infantize their children. We have adult children who continue to live at home on their parents dime well into their twenties.

actually in many cultures the children live at home until they marry, some stay living with their parents even after marriage. it is unique to American culture that children are pushed out of the nest at such a young age, often long before they are able to take care of themselves, either emotionally or financially.

For the record, I asked my thirteen-year-old about this. Since he's a boy, obviously he can't get pregnant, so I used an analogy of getting arrested for something, a serious mistake with serious consequences that kids his age also get into often. I asked him if he would want me to tell him that I was sure he knew what was best for him, since it was his life, and that I supported him in whatever decision he made, or if he would want me to handle things and tell him what to do, because some people around here thought it should be up to him, since it was his life. His response?

"That's stupid. Why would you leave it up to me? You already know I was dumb enough to get in trouble."

:lol::lol: your son sounds as smart as my daughter...that's basically what she told me too.

im sure you know JUST the "neutral" referee too, eh?

:lol:

:thup:

Meh.. i'm having too much fun watching you fail to make a dent on the public here at USMB to give a fuck about meeting you in some dark ally where your "nuetral" party can give you the support you have yet to find in THIS forum.

:cool:

Too cowardly, huh? :razz:

I expected as much.

Doesn't matter. YOu're either a pedophile or a child molester. Pick one. If it's such a sticking point for you, we can agree you're just a child molester.

BTW, are you short?

Like I said, go ahead and get over to www.perverted-justice.com or CyberTipline, and report the big bad predator lurking on the Interwebz. Send Chris Hansen my way as fast as you can. :lol: :lol: :lol:

4chan-party-van.jpg

actually in many cultures the children live at home until they marry, some stay living with their parents even after marriage. it is unique to American culture that children are pushed out of the nest at such a young age, often long before they are able to take care of themselves, either emotionally or financially.

That's not correct. That is true in some cultures, and probably in many at this point, due to the spread of industrialization, and with it, adolescence. Yet historically speaking, the majority of cultures had no concept of adolescence. You were either a child or an adult, to the extent that one was even a child. This was true in historical antiquity in our own American culture, as well as my own indigenous culture. It has generally been the trend to permit even young children to gradually acquire responsibility at young ages.

In the words of Richard Farson, “As soon as they can toddle, the children of the East African Chaga are at work looking after smaller babies, carrying water or firewood, helping prepare food, cleaning animal quarters, sweeping the yard, cutting fodder, thatching the house.” (Richard Farson, Birthrights)

The Continuum Concept by Jean Liedloff and Coming of Age in Samoa by Margaret Mead provide similar insights.

Forum List

Back