Planned Parenthood Employee urges woman to seek gender select abortion

one employee, huh? wow, that's an impressive take for such a wide-spread net. :eusa_whistle:

further reading from the link:

One employee.

So far. Remember how ACORN said that all the other offices reported the fake pimp?

Remember how THAT whole story was discredited, and the videos were shown to be faked?

What I remember is how ACORN admitted that a few of their employees fell for it, and that the parts of the videos that were faked were them entering the clinics dressed so over the top that they wouldn't fool a drunk looking for a whore in Mexico. The same thing is happening here, all it takes is a few stupid idiots to make the organization look bad, which is why they were so quick to fire her after the video came out.

Remember how THAT whole story was discredited, and the videos were shown to be faked?

---------Faked? The videos I am familar with were edited for length, but all the pertinent information, like the ACORN coordinator helping a pimp set up shop with underage illegal aliens, was absolutely accurate. This is why ACORN does not exist anymore, but if lying to yourself helps you justify your idology go at it. Remember the videos were faked, the videos were faked!:cuckoo:

you're embarrassing yourself.

Idiot fake pimp in “Acorn Hoax” Arrested for Phone Tampering. We Have to Get Back to Real News! » Courtroom Strategy by Attorney Oscar Michelen

Problem was it was all a hoax! Not only did fake pimp O’Keefe not wear that over-the-top costume, he wore a white button-down shirt and khaki pants. Even worse, he did not portray himself as a pimp, instead he told the ACORN staffer in the tape that his cohort was an ex-hooker trying to get away from her ex-pimp and that he was a law student and aspiring politician trying to help her. The truth was revealed when the whole videotape (and not just the snippets) became available. Breitbart then had to confess that he had never even seen the whole unedited tape before going on his rampages and calling for ACORN’s demise. See Breitbart confirms he was duped by O'Keefe and the ACORN pimp hoax | Media Matters for America (“Breitbart Confirms He Was Duped by Acorn Hoax”)
:eusa_whistle:

------------Interesting, of course you forgot to mention this bit from the Mdeia matter's site:

His new song and dance is that none of this matters because it's irrelevant whether O'Keefe was dressed flamboyantly inside the ACORN offices. It's true, as I've stated many times, that the costume question does not negate what was captured on the ACORN videos

A McDonalds employee once beat the shit out a friend of mine for skateboarding through the drive thru and asking for napkins.

We must condemn EVERY McDonalds for it.

How about we simply condemn them for selling hamburgers, and stick with condemning planned Parenthood for killing children?

---------Faked? The videos I am familar with were edited for length, but all the pertinent information, like the ACORN coordinator helping a pimp set up shop with underage illegal aliens, was absolutely accurate. This is why ACORN does not exist anymore, but if lying to yourself helps you justify your idology go at it. Remember the videos were faked, the videos were faked!:cuckoo:

Idiot fake pimp in “Acorn Hoax” Arrested for Phone Tampering. We Have to Get Back to Real News! » Courtroom Strategy by Attorney Oscar Michelen

Problem was it was all a hoax! Not only did fake pimp O’Keefe not wear that over-the-top costume, he wore a white button-down shirt and khaki pants. Even worse, he did not portray himself as a pimp, instead he told the ACORN staffer in the tape that his cohort was an ex-hooker trying to get away from her ex-pimp and that he was a law student and aspiring politician trying to help her. The truth was revealed when the whole videotape (and not just the snippets) became available. Breitbart then had to confess that he had never even seen the whole unedited tape before going on his rampages and calling for ACORN’s demise. See Breitbart confirms he was duped by O'Keefe and the ACORN pimp hoax | Media Matters for America (“Breitbart Confirms He Was Duped by Acorn Hoax”)

------------Interesting, of course you forgot to mention this bit from the Media Matter's site:

His new song and dance is that none of this matters because it's irrelevant whether O'Keefe was dressed flamboyantly inside the ACORN offices. It's true, as I've stated many times, that the costume question does not negate what was captured on the ACORN videos

Update: Gendercide appears to be AOK with Planned Parenthood. Gee, I remember the good old days when we were told that abortions would be performed on rape and incest victims. We'd never ever go down a slippery slope into eugenics.

And then they reassured us, abortions would never be used to select the sex of a baby.

Sheer evil. Now America is no different than India and China and North Korea.

This spokeswoman for Planned Parenthood Federation of America also told The Huffington Post that the organization condemns seeking abortions on the basis of gender, but its policy is to provide “high quality, confidential, nonjudgmental care to all who come into” its health centers.

That means that no Planned Parenthood clinic will deny a woman an abortion based on her reasons for wanting one, except in those states that explicitly prohibit sex-selective abortions (Arizona, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Illinois).

Planned Parenthood Responds to Video: Won’t Prevent Sex-Selective Abortion | TheBlaze.com

:mad:

So a few months back I'd put up thread discussing gender select abortions on the rise in Canada and how we were dealing with it to eradicate this horrific turn of events in the world of abortions. For quite a while we've already known of this hideous practice in places like India and China.

Well, now there is a video that has surfaced where a PP employee in Texas is recommending an abortion for a woman who really wanted to have a boy instead of a girl. We've gone down that slippery slope, hit rock bottom and started digging.

Talk about a" liberal war on women ". Right in the womb. :mad:

On the other hand for Planned Parenthood, it will be a great way to drum up new business.

Think of the slogans they could use.

"Don't want to pay for the wedding? We can help!"

Here you go. Video at link.

“I see that you’re saying that you want to terminate if it’s a girl, so are you just wanting to continue the pregnancy in the meantime?” a Planned Parenthood counselor named “Rebecca” offers the woman, who is purportedly still in her first trimester and cannot be certain about the gender.

“The abortion covers you up until 23 weeks,” explains Rebecca, “and usually at 5 months is usually (sic) when they detect, you know, whether or not it’s a boy or a girl.”

While this bone-chilling video is unsettling to watch, it does raise an important question: if this type of “advising” is permissible at one clinic in Austin, Texas – and there are 820 Planned Parenthood clinics in the United States – how many other PP staffers are offering similar advice?

Video: Planned Parenthood Employee Urges Woman to Seek a Sex-Selection Abortion - Daniel Doherty

While I do support a woman's right to abort a pregnancy, I do not condone this at all. I also do not believe that anyone should have an abortion after the first trimester unless it is in order to save the life of the mother. What I hate about the abortion issue is that while an awful lot of people are in my camp, the argument seems to always be that you are all in or you are all out. In other words, we need to ban abortions completely, or we should let anyone have an abortion all the way to the end of the pregnancy. Neither argument is logical to me.

Right to abortion? Good. Right to abortion for any ol' reason? Bad.

I was born in China and adopted. If I had been aborted for the simple fact I was a girl, well, then good-bye life for me. Aborting because of sex is despicable. I understand some people really want a boy or girl, but no matter what sex your child is, you are the parent and you will love them no matter what.

As for the PP thing as to whether or not it was real/fake or policy/individual fault. I would suspect that's not nationwide policy to go around saying aborting because of sex is ok. I know that wouldn't fly in CA. But unfortunately, they do allow abortions for any reason. Although you would be hard pressed to find a doctor to abort due to sex, I assume.

------------Interesting, of course you forgot to mention this bit from the Mdeia matter's site:

Even worse, he did not portray himself as a pimp, instead he told the ACORN staffer in the tape that his cohort was an ex-hooker trying to get away from her ex-pimp and that he was a law student and aspiring politician trying to help her. The truth was revealed when the whole videotape (and not just the snippets) became available.

what part of that don't you understand?:banghead:

Yes, lets get rid of Planned Parenthood because of one dumb worker.......How much percentage of their business is abortion???
Yeah, lets get rid of a useful program because some people are moron. Good idea right wing.

Not only is planned parenthood ok with this practice of selective abortion the lady in planned parenthood tells the undercover person how to abuse medicaid to get the ultrasound for free and to be able to use Medicaid after the abortion to try to get pregnant again. I am just sick to my stomach on this story. My pets get better treatment then these babies ..they are allowing abortions to 5 months. The planned parenthood said themselves the baby is fully devoped even tHe brain if that is the case this is MURDER!!!!!!!!! You liberal women who think at 5 months is not murder make me sick!,

Not only is planned parenthood ok with this practice of selective abortion the lady in planned parenthood tells the undercover person how to abuse medicaid to get the ultrasound for free and to be able to use Medicaid after the abortion to try to get pregnant again. I am just sick to my stomach on this story. My pets get better treatment then these babies ..they are allowing abortions to 5 months. The planned parenthood said themselves the baby is fully devoped even tHe brain if that is the case this is MURDER!!!!!!!!! You liberal women who think at 5 months is not murder make me sick!,

Did any liberal women in this thread state abortion at five months is okay?

Not in this thread but in others I have seen people defending having an abortion in the second trimester

Not in this thread but in others I have seen people defending having an abortion in the second trimester

Show me where someone here defended an abortion in the second trimester for any other reason than health reasons.

Yes, lets get rid of Planned Parenthood because of one dumb worker.......How much percentage of their business is abortion???
Yeah, lets get rid of a useful program because some people are moron. Good idea right wing.

---------about 80% of PP take comes from abortion, over a billion/year. The lies they spread about supporting women's health stopped after it was reveiled that there are no mamogragms being used by PP:

No Planned Parenthood Centers Operate Mammogram Machines
by Steven Ertelt | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 5/28/12 4:38 PM

No Planned Parenthood Centers Operate Mammogram Machines | LifeNews.com

Earlier this month, it appeared the first Planned Parenthood abortion clinic would offer mammograms to women, but additional information shows not one Planned Parenthood abortion facility yet offers mammograms directly to women.

Planned Parenthood has misrepresented itself for years saying that it does mammograms for women at its abortion centers. That it did not provide such services for women was a sticking point in the battle over the grants the Komen for the Cure breast cancer charity provided the abortion business.

Actually I believe it is very high. Abortion is big Federal money.

This is not the first time Planned Parenthood got busted. A girl posed as an under age hooker went in with her PIMP who said they had many under age hookers and was trafficked them. They did not turn them in and even told them how to get around the system. If this was not a sting. There could be real under age girls who are being trafficked by pimps. These same girls are peoples daughters, sisters nieces and grand children. And the people on the left defend this kind of stuff.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Zj9yx2j0Y]Planned Parenthood Manager Offers to Help Sex Ring, Gets Fired - YouTube[/ame]

And did you know the founder of Planned parenthood is a racist
!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEja-1emRic]Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood's Racist Founder - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't we see this with Acorn? Turns out it was edited and completely made up. If Republicans couldn't make up facts, they would have no record to run on.

All I want to know is why is PP getting government money?? Why are the American taxpayers on the hook for such despicable practices??

I doubt this is limited to "one location" or "one employee".

Where is Dickless Fuck? He should be raising Hell that this poor young woman was fired for no reason! :rolleyes:

Why? You sure show that you don't care that Tinydancer is full of shit, and the OP article shows the exact opposite that she claimed. Let's just say that this is one of those low hanging fruit situations, where I observe the circle jerks swallowing a totally bullshit OP.

Again, you're a lying little dickstain. It shows EXACTLY what she claimed. The proof would be the fact that PP FIRED THE WOMAN!

Dickless Wonder doesn't begin to describe you, you lying little fuckwad.

Forum List

Back