Planned Parenthood Employee urges woman to seek gender select abortion

"Planned Parenthood" is a cruel oxymoron.

The only thing these dried up rejects of humanity plan for is abortion.

horse-shit.jpg

PP was my CHOICE for reproductive health services before I had kids, they provided yearly check ups, pap smears, etc, and helped me find the birth control method most effective for me.

PP was my obgyn of CHOICE when I was pregnant for my son. They were very supportive of my CHOICE to carry my pregnancy to term, and solicitous of mine AND my son's health.

PP continues to be my CHOICE for my reproductive health. Yearly exams, pap smears, etc. They were the ones who discovered that my anemia was kicking back up, and told me to start taking my iron pills again.

Among many other services, PP conducts outreach with their patients to connect those who were or are victims of domestic violence, including sexual assault (both as adults and as children) to the organizations that can help them through the trauma and towards a better, safer, more healthy life.

PP also offers the above and reproductive health services to men.

:asshole:
Ummm Barbie? Calm down..
PP was once a genuine organization who's sole function was reproductive health and preparation.
Today, PP is an arm of the liberal wing of the democrat party. It's run by people who have an agenda. That agenda is to make sure PP gets all the funding it can by lobbying liberal members of Congress. PP has become extremely left wing politically.
THAT is why PP should be defunded. The taxpayers who are held captive to pay for things with which they disagree are offended that PP represents and acknowledges a single viewpoint. PP should not have a viewpoint at all.
PP in it's functions performs good services. Politically, it's far too involved. It has to go back to the way it was.

You're wrong. PP has ALWAYS been a tool of social engineers and nazis who sought to use it to control the masses and to eliminate the black population.

Always. From its inception.

WH: Aborting a Baby Because She's a Girl Part of 'A Very Personal and Private Decision'

CNSNews.com) – The White House is opposed to a bill that was proposed in the House that would ban sex-selection abortions.

In defending President Obama's opposition to the bill, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said it would force abortionists into the position of trying to determine the "motivations" behind a "very personal" decision.

During the White House press briefing Wednesday, Fox News reporter Ed Henry asked, “since the president has been outspoken about being against gender-based discrimination, how can you allow gender-based abortion?”

WH: Aborting a Baby Because She's a Girl Part of 'A Very Personal and Private Decision' | CNSNews.com

Ahh, leave it to a right-wing propaganda outlet to intentionally misquote.

The Press Secretary obviously said that abortion is a "very personal decision".

Not "Aborting a Baby Because She's a Girl Part of 'A Very Personal and Private Decision'"

And the point, that it would be impossible to determine the motivations of the person getting the abortion, and therefore making a law against it is a fruitless enterprise, is perfectly accurate.

This quote which I took from WH Press Sec'y comments in the link YOU posted....
"“Again, Ed, we oppose gender discrimination in all its forms – in all its forms, and we don’t selectively pursue legislation in order to achieve other ideological goals,” Carney said. “We oppose it in all its forms. This piece of legislation would have the hopefully unintended consequence of criminalizing" ....snip
Look at the two phrases in red. Does Carney think the American people are stupid?
Throughout the entire tenure of the Obama administration is has selective pursued legislation to achieve ideological goals...Obama care is a perfect example of that.
Then the quote regarding unintended consequences...This guy is a stand up comic...
Almost everything Obama's admin has done in the name of compassion or "we're the government ,we will help you" has had and continues to have unintended consequences.
Look to the new rules on banks. The intent was to reduce banking costs to consumers. The Obama admin's new rules made banking more expensive because the new rules forced the banks to add fees.....
Many customers who enjoyed free checking account have lost that perk or will lose it. All because of federal policy passed in the last two or three years.
Ya know what? You should be more careful when posting links ot quotes from the Obama admin. Not a day goes by when one of these people does not get caught with a size 10 in their mouth....
"Polish Death Camps"....Nice going , eh Barack!!!!

Last edited:
Ummm Barbie? Calm down..
PP was once a genuine organization who's sole function was reproductive health and preparation.
Today, PP is an arm of the liberal wing of the democrat party. It's run by people who have an agenda. That agenda is to make sure PP gets all the funding it can by lobbying liberal members of Congress. PP has become extremely left wing politically.
THAT is why PP should be defunded. The taxpayers who are held captive to pay for things with which they disagree are offended that PP represents and acknowledges a single viewpoint. PP should not have a viewpoint at all.
PP in it's functions performs good services. Politically, it's far too involved. It has to go back to the way it was.

Yeah....

PP has become more liberal-leaning because the insane religious moral-majority ass-clowns took over the Republican party starting in 1992-93.

Back in the 60's and 70's, the leaders in the Republican party supported the right to choose.

Hell, George Bush senior wrote legislation supporting contraception and abortion in the 70's.

And then changed his tune in the 90's when the crazies took over.

Back in the 60s and 70s I supported abortion too. That was before it morphed into a monster and naturally before abortion was used as an excuse to kill off the women.

I remember discussing it with an anti abortion friend of mine. A woman who was also a judge. She was against abortion because as she said "You don't know where this is going to go. If it's okay to kill a baby before it's born, it will be okay to kill it while it is being born. Then after its born. Where is this going to go?" I thought she was full of shit at the time but events proved her correct. Not a one of us ever thought that abortion would be used to selectively kill off the women.

It didn't morph. Your understanding has increased, and you now see through the giant propaganda machine that has driven it all along.

It didn't morph. Your understanding has increased, and you now see through the giant propaganda machine that has driven it all along.

If you look at the Roe decision, it is quite limiting. It is unlimited in the first trimester, medically necessary in the second trimester and not at all in the third trimester unless the mother's life is in danger.

Roe would never become law today. It would be a direct attack on the right to abortion. Especially since we have the concept of post birth abortion that we never thought we would have at the time Roe was passed. As horrible as we thought gender based abortion was in countries that embraced this barbaric practice, I never thought I would see it in this country. It would be impossible to exercise this "choice" under the original Roe decision.

Before there was a time that a baby's sex was known before birth, the most barbaric of nations would just put baby girls on a hillside to die of exposure. I can't see we can claim to be any better than that.

What happens to a culture that kills its women? Sex slavery is common, forced prostitution, kidnapping what live women remain and selling them for profit. When it is legal to kill a girl simply because she is a girl, devaluation of females follow automatically. We may CLAIM to be a land of equality, but that's not possible if girls do not have an equal right to live.

As I have said, we are becoming a generally degenerate and depraved people in many many different areas. This is just the latest exhibition of barbarism.

Which is exactly what the engineers of sex education in the schools - the Kinsey Institute, the Rockefeller foundation and PP - had in mind all along.

Forum List

Back