Planned Parenthood doesn't care about 13-y.o. sex with 31 y.o.

• Banned
I don't know..it says it's the second one, and it was just posted a few hours ago.

• Banned
Oh wait, here:
It is second in a series of hidden camera investigations, collected summer 2008, documenting the real behavior of the abortion industry across the nation. Despite a consistent pattern of lawlessness and abuse, Planned Parenthood receives over $300 million from taxpayers. The tax-exempt "nonprofit" netted $100 million in profits last year including revenue in excess of $100 million from performing 250,000 abortions.

Sorry, it's the second one, but it is the same one as was on the other day.

The first one they caught was in March where one of the girls posed as a 15 y.o.
http://liveactionfilms.org/monalisa/index.htm

• Banned
This is the problem. They are accountable to no one, and they know it, and it's disgusting. It's one thing to have abortion clinics, it's completely another to have them operate without any oversight or consequences.

They're no better than the back alley abortionists everyone squawks about all the time. I've taken women in for abortions who were ultra-sounded and it was discovered they weren't even pregnant...but the abortion went through as planned, anyway. The woman wasn't even presented with the option of not getting the abortion. It was just, "gosh, there's no embryo there, here's your valium" and off she rolled.

• Banned
Why didn't you just add this to the thread about the video? It's still alive and in debate there.

I actually thought it was a different video, because when I read the text it mentioned it was the second time they'd busted a Planned Parenthood in Indiana and I didn't notice that being mentioned in the first thread.

My bad.

• Banned
“While we cannot be certain whether this video has been altered, the apparent actions of the employee would be in violation of our strict policies and procedures,” said President and CEO of Planned Parenthood of Indiana Betty Cockrum. “Therefore, a thorough internal investigation of this matter has begun.”

What a buch of POSes. "Can't be sure it hasn't been altered." "Internal investigation".

This is exactly why Planned Parenthood needs to be shut down. The feds should be in there yanking computers and records and interviewing the girls who are getting abortions and who have gotten them in the past.

Forum List

Back