Planned Parenthood Builds Clinic In Alabama Despite Abortion Law

The new facility could be complete around November, which is the same time the new state law will take effect unless blocked by courts. Abortion critics vow to oppose the opening, but a spokeswoman for the women’s health organization said neither the new law nor opponents were a factor in the project.

Planned Parenthood builds Ala. clinic despite abortion law

This is causing some sleepless nights for the lunatic fringe.

Good. It's about time that the pro choice started to fight back.

NYC is going to pay for abortions for anyone in the city too.

My state can't do much anymore. We already did it in the 80s and 90s. We've just been waiting for the rest of the nation to catch up.

What do you mean "pro-choice?" A are you ghouls suddenly advocates of charter schools and vouchers, IE choice? Do you oppose single payer health care so that patients can -have CHOICE?

Nah, you're not pro-choice, you're pro-abortion but blatantly lie because of the optics.

The new facility could be complete around November, which is the same time the new state law will take effect unless blocked by courts. Abortion critics vow to oppose the opening, but a spokeswoman for the women’s health organization said neither the new law nor opponents were a factor in the project.

Safe to say you would helped build concentration camps for Jews in the 1930’s.

Maybe this one will actually be a center that provides health services for women and not be an extermination camp.

Most do.

None do, as you already know but chose to lie about.

{
Even as Planned Parenthood spent an unprecedented $30 million* to influence the November 2016 elections and keep its taxpayer funding flowing, Live Action released a new video that shows voters how the abortion chain covers up a business model that is focused on abortion, not on women’s health care.

To justify its half billion dollars in taxpayer funding, Planned Parenthood downplays abortion — falsely claiming that it only makes up three percent of its business — and instead plays up its cancer screenings and “women’s health care.”

However, Planned Parenthood’s own numbers prove it’s an abortion corporation, focused on abortion, not on women’s health care. Planned Parenthood doesn’t perform a single mammogram, and it performs less than two percent of all women’s cancer screenings in the United States, yet it commits over 30 percent of America’s abortions.}

The 3% Myth | Live Action

Since you have been shown this before, you are not mistaken, but flat out lying.

Oh dear....you just compared the people of Alabama to the people of Iran. :abgg2q.jpg:
Alabama: Women can drive, show their hair, can't have their genitalia mutilated, can't get married off as children, shunned for cheating.
Iran: Women can't drive, can't show their hair, do get their genitalia mutilated, can be married off as children, stoned to death for cheating.

Alabama: Gays shunned, but have all the same rights as straight people.
Iran: Gays hanged from a light post.

Oh dear... I just compared the people of Alabama to the people of Iran, further. :abgg2q.jpg:
It's that "be thankful, women and gays, that Alabama isn't as bad as Iran".....actually we are MORE thankful for our secular laws that keep the theocrats in Alabama instituting their christian sharia.
I don't know what "Christian Sharia" is, but if it involves stoning women to death and chopping off hands for theft, then I totally agree with you. That is bullshit and Alabama should not be doing it to their citizens. A shame Iran already does that to theirs, though.
Sharia is inserting your religion in civil laws. Blue laws were an example of sharia law. Kim Davis was inserting sharia law interpretation in her job as a county clerk. Red states are inserting their sharia by passing forced birth laws based on their religious beliefs.
sharia-barbie.jpg
How many of those dolls do you have?

When are these ignorant right-wing nutjobs going to explain their opposition to using birth control? People have been trying to control their reproduction since ancient Egypt at least. The opposition to using modern technology to prevent unwanted pregnancies is ridiculous and stinks of ulterior motive. I have never heard anyone in the LGBT community express such contempt for relationships between men and women as seems to be circulating among these so-called "heterosexuals."

It's way past time that we get a reasonable explanation, not some sex weirdos' cheap cracks about keeping one's legs closed or a cracker preacher's dumb remark that PP clinics only exist to tell women to have abortions, all the while ignoring how much health care PP provides to the community. They just want to ruin heterosexuality for all of us, married and unmarried alike, all without explanation. I wonder what they actually want. They should spell it out in their own words.
Lol
LGBT people are mentally insane… And should be treated as such

This isn't about LGBTs and your bigotry against them. You don't read so good. My question is why these supposedly heterosexual morons want to interfere with heterosexual relationships. LGBTs are not the ones who need contraception. Duh.

My state can't do much anymore. We already did it in the 80s and 90s. We've just been waiting for the rest of the nation to catch up.

How about responsibly and protected sex?

Dumb comment. That's why people go to PP. To be responsible and have protected sex. It's the right-wingers who want people to have unprotected sex. They still won't say why.

I saw one woman (she and her husband are Catholic) interviewed who was finally able to locate pills on the internet. They already had four kids and were already borrowing money for gas and food as her husband could not find a job after being laid off. When she took the pregnancy test, she threw it at her husband. All kinds of situations occur.

I keep asking why some people are against prevention of pregnancy before it occurs.

Last edited:
When are these ignorant right-wing nutjobs going to explain their opposition to using birth control? People have been trying to control their reproduction since ancient Egypt at least. The opposition to using modern technology to prevent unwanted pregnancies is ridiculous and stinks of ulterior motive. I have never heard anyone in the LGBT community express such contempt for relationships between men and women as seems to be circulating among these so-called "heterosexuals."

It's way past time that we get a reasonable explanation, not some sex weirdos' cheap cracks about keeping one's legs closed or a cracker preacher's dumb remark that PP clinics only exist to tell women to have abortions, all the while ignoring how much health care PP provides to the community. They just want to ruin heterosexuality for all of us, married and unmarried alike, all without explanation. I wonder what they actually want. They should spell it out in their own words.

I can tell you what their actions say they want.

They want to make contraceptives as hard to obtain as possible. Make abortion illegal.

They want to cause as many unplanned pregnancies as possible without a woman having the freedom to choose whether to carry it to term or not.

They don't realize that it will create millions of more poor people who have no chance at a better life. Crime will increase along with an increase in gangs.

It will also kill many women. Doctors and hospitals won't put the woman's life first in an emergency and women will die. It happened a lot in Ireland before they legalized abortion.

It will possibly get women who have miscarriages investigated by police and possibly end up in prison.

I can tell you what their actions say they want.

They want to make contraceptives as hard to obtain as possible. Make abortion illegal.

They want to cause as many unplanned pregnancies as possible without a woman having the freedom to choose whether to carry it to term or not.

They don't realize that it will create millions of more poor people who have no chance at a better life. Crime will increase along with an increase in gangs.

It will also kill many women. Doctors and hospitals won't put the woman's life first in an emergency and women will die. It happened a lot in Ireland before they legalized abortion.

It will possibly get women who have miscarriages investigated by police and possibly end up in prison.

I wonder what these morons hope to get out of it, aside from satisfying their hatred and fear of the female sex. It smacks of the Nazi regime.

I'm happy that the Irish people finally stood up to them and kicked them squarely in the butt, after that poor woman died and so many others were enslaved in workhouses for the crime of getting pregnant.

Dumb comment. That's why people go to PP. To be responsible and have protected sex. It's the right-wingers who want people to have unprotected sex. They still won't say why.

I saw one woman (she and her husband are Catholic) interviewed who was finally able to locate pills on the internet. They already had four kids and were already borrowing money for gas and food as her husband could not find a job after being laid off. When she took the pregnancy test, she threw it at her husband. All kinds of situations occur.

I keep asking why some people are against prevention of pregnancy before it occurs.

My comment was non partisan. You’re a dumbass and your strawman is stupid

Clearly you've never been to one.

Clearly you have a financial stake in them.

You part of the abortion industrial complex?

It's all about money - death is a high profit industry.

You do understand that abortion is a tiny portion of what they do, right? I mean how many times do you need to be shown this?

This is no "high profitability" in abortion unless you are doing it illegally and cutting corners like Gossner.

Maybe this one will actually be a center that provides health services for women and not be an extermination camp.

Most do.
They are in business to perform abortions and nothing else.Death camps.
Other than provide IUDs, birth control implants, birth control shots, birth control vaginal rings, birth control pills, birth control shots, condoms, diaphragms, birth control sponges, cervical caps, spermicide, sterilization and vasectomies, they do nothing to help women prevent pregnancies. Do you know how to use Google? Even George Bush knows how to use "the Googles". Are you dumber than him?
It would make more sense to teach them to keep their legs closed

Or his pants zipped.

This isn't the dark ages, when they didn't care about others. The Left wasn't brought up with the teachings of the Holy scriptures, that teaches how to love thy neighbor. All Hillary and Soros teaches their disciples to take all they can take, and to destroy whatever they see. Now we all knows what happens when we remove the Bibles from schools. but now they have the mentally and physically challenge, wishing that they weren't born.

Ancient Spartans did indeed kill disabled infants. In fact, they had a state-sponsored eugenics program in which a council to determine its deviation from the norm inspected each infant. Any infant deemed defective by the council was tossed off a cliff. Neighboring city-state Athens was more haphazard about its infanticide.
Living With Disability in the Dark Ages

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

I asked a perfectly legitimate question as to why people want to deny access to pregnancy prevention when they are so rabidly against abortion. What is their motive? What is the logic of doing so? One goes to places like PP to obtain the tools necessary to have responsible and protected sex, which you seem to be accusing people of not doing.

Why do the right-wingers want to destroy heterosexual relationships while simultaneously wanting to destroy LGBT relationships? Are these people involved in some Alabama kink thing?

Why don't the anti-choice people get involved in helping people prevent pregnancy in the first place? It seems that many of them also want to keep their own children as ignorant of sexual matters as possible.

I asked a perfectly legitimate question as to why people want to deny access to pregnancy prevention when they are so rabidly against abortion. What is their motive? What is the logic of doing so? One goes to places like PP to obtain the tools necessary to have responsible and protected sex, which you seem to be accusing people of not doing.

Why do the right-wingers want to destroy heterosexual relationships while simultaneously wanting to destroy LGBT relationships? Are these people involved in some Alabama kink thing?

Why don't the anti-choice people get involved in helping people prevent pregnancy in the first place? It seems that many of them also want to keep their own children as ignorant of sexual matters as possible.

No one is denying anything.

Forum List

Back