Planned Parenthood Builds Clinic In Alabama Despite Abortion Law

The new facility could be complete around November, which is the same time the new state law will take effect unless blocked by courts. Abortion critics vow to oppose the opening, but a spokeswoman for the women’s health organization said neither the new law nor opponents were a factor in the project.

Planned Parenthood builds Ala. clinic despite abortion law

This is causing some sleepless nights for the lunatic fringe.

Devil at work

51YHI%2Bb54gL.jpg

Calling Planned Parenthood a place for womens health services is like calling Auschwitz or a spa or bathhouse.

The new facility could be complete around November, which is the same time the new state law will take effect unless blocked by courts. Abortion critics vow to oppose the opening, but a spokeswoman for the women’s health organization said neither the new law nor opponents were a factor in the project.

What ever will be, will be.

Nice decision! I'm planning to build a gay bar in Iran also. I'm expecting a ton of success! :113:
Oh dear....you just compared the people of Alabama to the people of Iran. :abgg2q.jpg:
Alabama: Women can drive, show their hair, can't have their genitalia mutilated, can't get married off as children, shunned for cheating.
Iran: Women can't drive, can't show their hair, do get their genitalia mutilated, can be married off as children, stoned to death for cheating.

Alabama: Gays shunned, but have all the same rights as straight people.
Iran: Gays hanged from a light post.

Oh dear... I just compared the people of Alabama to the people of Iran, further. :abgg2q.jpg:
It's that "be thankful, women and gays, that Alabama isn't as bad as Iran".....actually we are MORE thankful for our secular laws that keep the theocrats in Alabama instituting their christian sharia.

Maybe this one will actually be a center that provides health services for women and not be an extermination camp.

Most do.
They are in business to perform abortions and nothing else.Death camps.

That's not true.

In fact, the three clinics in that state that perform abortions aren't affiliated with Planned Parenthood at all. This will be Planned Parenthood's only clinic in that state that performs abortions.

Abortion is only 3% of their business. The other 97% is other medical services like mammograms, STD screenings, Pap smears and other necessary medical services.
Which the CRCs don't like either. It's not a coincidence that the states that just passed forced-birth laws also are at the bottom when it comes to women's and child health.

George Soros can build as many Planned Parenthood buildings that he wants. But they cannot abort anymore babies in them.And or sell any dead babies' parts to the highest bidders.
(((SOROS))) Next we'll be hearing about blood libel.

Maybe this one will actually be a center that provides health services for women and not be an extermination camp.

Most do.
Other than provide IUDs, birth control implants, birth control shots, birth control vaginal rings, birth control pills, birth control shots, condoms, diaphragms, birth control sponges, cervical caps, spermicide, sterilization and vasectomies, they do nothing to help women prevent pregnancies. Do you know how to use Google? Even George Bush knows how to use "the Googles". Are you dumber than him?

Nice decision! I'm planning to build a gay bar in Iran also. I'm expecting a ton of success! :113:
Oh dear....you just compared the people of Alabama to the people of Iran. :abgg2q.jpg:
Alabama: Women can drive, show their hair, can't have their genitalia mutilated, can't get married off as children, shunned for cheating.
Iran: Women can't drive, can't show their hair, do get their genitalia mutilated, can be married off as children, stoned to death for cheating.

Oh dear... I just compared the people of Alabama to the people of Iran, further. :abgg2q.jpg:
It's that "be thankful, women and gays, that Alabama isn't as bad as Iran".....actually we are MORE thankful for our secular laws that keep the theocrats in Alabama instituting their christian sharia.
I don't know what "Christian Sharia" is, but if it involves stoning women to death and chopping off hands for theft, then I totally agree with you. That is bullshit and Alabama should not be doing it to their citizens. A shame Iran already does that to theirs, though.

Most do.
Other than provide IUDs, birth control implants, birth control shots, birth control vaginal rings, birth control pills, birth control shots, condoms, diaphragms, birth control sponges, cervical caps, spermicide, sterilization and vasectomies, they do nothing to help women prevent pregnancies. Do you know how to use Google? Even George Bush knows how to use "the Googles". Are you dumber than him?
It would make more sense to teach them to keep their legs closed

Most do.

I don't know what "Christian Sharia" is, but if it involves stoning women to death and chopping off hands for theft, then I totally agree with you. That is bullshit and Alabama should not be doing it to their citizens. A shame Iran already does that to theirs, though.
The Bible green lights that stoning thing.
stoning adulterers in bible - Bing

Most do.

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

Most do.

That is why I dislike the Bible-thumping churches like the Southern Baptist Convection. God gave us free will to follow our own paths. The Bible is a book to guide us on our own paths, not to dictate our paths to us.

George Soros can build as many Planned Parenthood buildings that he wants. But they cannot abort anymore babies in them.And or sell any dead babies' parts to the highest bidders.
(((SOROS))) Next we'll be hearing about blood libel.
All roads leads to Soros.

New documents released today show the Planned Parenthood abortion business sought $1.5 million form liberal billionaire George Soros to help respond to the avalanche of negative publicity following the reseals of multiple videos showing the abortion company selling the body parts of aborted babies.

After the Planned Parenthood abortion company was caught in multiple states selling aborted babies and their body parts,several states took steps to defund the abortion corporation and they and Congress launched investigations.

Now, a report by The Free Beacon reveals George Soros’ dark money group planned a seven-figure cash infusion for the Planned Parenthood abortion giant in its efforts to stave off the bad press and defend its taxpayer funding.

Soros’ Open Society Policy Center, his vast political network’s 501(c)(4) “social welfare” arm, sought a $1.5 million boost for a Planned Parenthood legal, lobbying, and rapid response operation it called the Fight Back Campaign.
Planned Parenthood Sought $1.5 Million From George Soros After Exposed Selling Baby Parts | LifeNews.com

A7r1t_.gif

Congruently, there also exists a relationship between the Mayo Clinic and the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton Health Matters Initiative (CHMI) partners with the Mayo Clinic in Northeastern Florida, just outside Jacksonville.
Organ Harvesting in Haiti: A Webb Companion and Alternate Theory — Steemit

giphy.gif

Sharia is inserting your religion in civil laws. Blue laws were an example of sharia law. Kim Davis was inserting sharia law interpretation in her job as a county clerk. Red states are inserting their sharia by passing forced birth laws based on their religious beliefs.

Sharia is inserting your religion in civil laws. Blue laws were an example of sharia law. Kim Davis was inserting sharia law interpretation in her job as a county clerk. Red states are inserting their sharia by passing forced birth laws based on their religious beliefs.
sharia-barbie.jpg

When are these ignorant right-wing nutjobs going to explain their opposition to using birth control? People have been trying to control their reproduction since ancient Egypt at least. The opposition to using modern technology to prevent unwanted pregnancies is ridiculous and stinks of ulterior motive. I have never heard anyone in the LGBT community express such contempt for relationships between men and women as seems to be circulating among these so-called "heterosexuals."

It's way past time that we get a reasonable explanation, not some sex weirdos' cheap cracks about keeping one's legs closed or a cracker preacher's dumb remark that PP clinics only exist to tell women to have abortions, all the while ignoring how much health care PP provides to the community. They just want to ruin heterosexuality for all of us, married and unmarried alike, all without explanation. I wonder what they actually want. They should spell it out in their own words.

Good. It's about time that the pro choice started to fight back.

NYC is going to pay for abortions for anyone in the city too.

My state can't do much anymore. We already did it in the 80s and 90s. We've just been waiting for the rest of the nation to catch up.

How about responsibly and protected sex?

Abortion is god to the left. It is a bizarre obsession of the left to kill the most innocent and defenseless in society.

The new slaughterhouse will be the called "The Mengele center for death and destruction. "

When are these ignorant right-wing nutjobs going to explain their opposition to using birth control? People have been trying to control their reproduction since ancient Egypt at least. The opposition to using modern technology to prevent unwanted pregnancies is ridiculous and stinks of ulterior motive. I have never heard anyone in the LGBT community express such contempt for relationships between men and women as seems to be circulating among these so-called "heterosexuals."

It's way past time that we get a reasonable explanation, not some sex weirdos' cheap cracks about keeping one's legs closed or a cracker preacher's dumb remark that PP clinics only exist to tell women to have abortions, all the while ignoring how much health care PP provides to the community. They just want to ruin heterosexuality for all of us, married and unmarried alike, all without explanation. I wonder what they actually want. They should spell it out in their own words.
Lol
LGBT people are mentally insane… And should be treated as such

Forum List

Back