Planned Parenthood Builds Clinic In Alabama Despite Abortion Law

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The new facility could be complete around November, which is the same time the new state law will take effect unless blocked by courts. Abortion critics vow to oppose the opening, but a spokeswoman for the women’s health organization said neither the new law nor opponents were a factor in the project.

Planned Parenthood builds Ala. clinic despite abortion law

This is causing some sleepless nights for the lunatic fringe.

The new facility could be complete around November, which is the same time the new state law will take effect unless blocked by courts. Abortion critics vow to oppose the opening, but a spokeswoman for the women’s health organization said neither the new law nor opponents were a factor in the project.

Good. It's about time that the pro choice started to fight back.

NYC is going to pay for abortions for anyone in the city too.

My state can't do much anymore. We already did it in the 80s and 90s. We've just been waiting for the rest of the nation to catch up.

Maybe this one will actually be a center that provides health services for women and not be an extermination camp.

There's a Southern saying , "When War Comes I say, draw the Sword and throw away the scabbard." Which I take to have a similar meaning to saber rattling. I Believe it is time to Saber rattle, at this particular clinic.

Nice decision! I'm planning to build a gay bar in Iran also. I'm expecting a ton of success! :113:
Oh dear....you just compared the people of Alabama to the people of Iran. :abgg2q.jpg:
Alabama: Women can drive, show their hair, can't have their genitalia mutilated, can't get married off as children, shunned for cheating.
Iran: Women can't drive, can't show their hair, do get their genitalia mutilated, can be married off as children, stoned to death for cheating.

Alabama: Gays shunned, but have all the same rights as straight people.
Iran: Gays hanged from a light post.

Oh dear... I just compared the people of Alabama to the people of Iran, further. :abgg2q.jpg:

More power to them! Let them build a big beautiful facility in Birmingham..TONS of blacks in that city...the more black animals that get deported the less crime,less welfare etc there will be. I don't understand this conservative objection to abortion really. The majority of abortions ESPECIALLY in BIG CITIES with nonwhite populations ARE nonwhites! Hell encourage them!

It used to be in Birmingham they had to have Ku Klux Klan approved workbosses. It used to be the city grew up from some steel factories the Union missed. It used to be poor conditions in mines caused horrible diseases. Now Birmingham is a nice place...Thanks Odium.

Good. It's about time that the pro choice started to fight back.

NYC is going to pay for abortions for anyone in the city too.

My state can't do much anymore. We already did it in the 80s and 90s. We've just been waiting for the rest of the nation to catch up.
Lol
Baby butchery is extremely profitable....

Maybe this one will actually be a center that provides health services for women and not be an extermination camp.

Abortion is only 3% of Planned Parenthood's business.

97% of their business is everything other than abortion.

However the article says they will perform abortions. Along with a list of other health care services.

Most do.
They are in business to perform abortions and nothing else.Death camps.

That's not true.

In fact, the three clinics in that state that perform abortions aren't affiliated with Planned Parenthood at all. This will be Planned Parenthood's only clinic in that state that performs abortions.

Abortion is only 3% of their business. The other 97% is other medical services like mammograms, STD screenings, Pap smears and other necessary medical services.

332,557 baby murders at Planned Parenthood locations in 2018....a stellar performance by the evil bastards

Most do.
They are in business to perform abortions and nothing else.Death camps.

That's not true.

In fact, the three clinics in that state that perform abortions aren't affiliated with Planned Parenthood at all. This will be Planned Parenthood's only clinic in that state that performs abortions.

Abortion is only 3% of their business. The other 97% is other medical services like mammograms, STD screenings, Pap smears and other necessary medical services.

Planned Parenthood doesn't do mammograms.

George Soros can build as many Planned Parenthood buildings that he wants. But they cannot abort anymore babies in them.And or sell any dead babies' parts to the highest bidders.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back