Planned Parenthood Advocates Oral Sex

Guess ya got a point there---how much is 9 months worth of pregnancy compared to 18 years of child suppory---I know raising a child is hell on a women but at least they get a little cash for it.
I've known women that had to pay child support. Methinks you are full of shit.

Good luck. Getting her to prove any of her outrageous, bigoted statements is like pulling blood from a stone.

You gotta love the libs. We're the perverts, according to them because we think girls should be taught that sex before marriage is a bad idea..but if they DO get pregnant to have and love their babies, and if they like, marry the daddies...or put the babies up for adoption.

They're the ones who promote teaching them to be hygienic hookers in grade school, and promising them free and consequence-free abortions if their daddy knocks them up. With no repercussion to daddy.

What a great group of people. Obviously we're the monsters, though.

who are you to tell a woman what she can and cant do with her body? youre not God, so you dont know when a fetus is a human. but you are throwing your beliefs on others. what happened to individual freedom? if you dont like abortions, then you have the right to not get one.

who are you to tell a woman what she can and cant do with her body? youre not God, so you dont know when a fetus is a human. but you are throwing your beliefs on others. what happened to individual freedom? if you dont like abortions, then you have the right to not get one.
Nice point. And one that so many can't understand.

once again, please provide proof that they lie..... please!

"It is obvious the deliberate depravation and systemic racism of Planned Parenthood continues to reach new levels of disgust," he said"

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

well it's true the black guy was the one giving head (as in gay type of head)

tell it to the supreme court who recently limited your late term "choice".

:eusa_angel:

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Guess ya got a point there---how much is 9 months worth of pregnancy compared to 18 years of child suppory---I know raising a child is hell on a women but at least they get a little cash for it.

Not this woman. The paltry amount I get in child support doesn't come close to paying even 1/4 of the expense of the children we BOTH decided to have.

But I'm one of the lucky ones in that I get any child support at all.

Wnd???

Raflmao!!!!

And don't mind Allieijit... she just hates that I've proven her wrong so many times... and pathological liars like her get cranky when you call them on it. ;o)

I guess it is pointless to talk to you since you can't provide any proof for what you are talking about...typical lib. Just spout off at the mouth without any idea what you are saying.... Goodbye Jillian you are a waste of my time and everyone elses on this board.... Don't bother responding I don't have time to waste on a little kid...

Forum List

Back