Planned Parenthood Advocates Oral Sex

Head is head , but when one has no legit complaint they always fall back on semantics.

Sex education is taught before High school, so yes children 11 and 12 will be hearing this.

You are not going to get liberals to understand what is wrong with this... That is why are country is morally in the toilet. It's never going to get better because these people will take it straight down... Sad

Notice how you haven't gotten any responses to the post itself.... Typical responses...

Now way this is for real.

How about an actual link, KMAN, instead of some hysteria from WND?

Is that the best response you got???? Typical... Don't condemn it but ignore it because its from a website that doesn't share your views... Typical lib.

People like you are killing this country... Can't even take the time to look at the site.... You have no credibility...

Planned Parenthood Safer Sex ("Safe Sex")

World Net Daily? What type of loser actually believes the garbage they put out?

Put out, lol

Great addition to this post... You libs are on your game today... if you can't refute it just deny it... I thought libs were more educated than us Conservatives yet you can't even find the link to planned parenthood....that's sad.

You are not going to get liberals to understand what is wrong with this... That is why are country is morally in the toilet. It's never going to get better because these people will take it straight down... Sad

Notice how you haven't gotten any responses to the post itself.... Typical responses...

I'm not so sure---Clinton fired Elders for even suggesting teaching masturbation in sex ed classes.

Libs - Is your life really that miserable that you just have to tear into other people? Maybe if you did some research on your own you would be able to defned your position a little better.... That's why libs never want to debate an actual issue.... because they can't defned their position.

Libs - Is your life really that miserable that you just have to tear into other people? Maybe if you did some research on your own you would be able to defned your position a little better.... That's why libs never want to debate an actual issue.... because they can't defned their position.

KMAN, I think you need a little Knob-a-kov.

Great addition to this post... You libs are on your game today... if you can't refute it just deny it... I thought libs were more educated than us Conservatives yet you can't even find the link to planned parenthood....that's sad.

when you choose a source that has a reputation of misrepresenting and outright lying to push a political agenda, i think you can expect the "source" to be questioned and the contents to be disregarded,,,,

you know... like if someone relied on the PLO site during a discussion on the middle east

when you choose a source that has a reputation of misrepresenting and outright lying to push a political agenda, i think you can expect the "source" to be questioned and the contents to be disregarded,,,,

you know... like if someone relied on the PLO site during a discussion on the middle east

once again, please provide proof that they lie..... please!

Good luck. Getting her to prove any of her outrageous, bigoted statements is like pulling blood from a stone.

You gotta love the libs. We're the perverts, according to them because we think girls should be taught that sex before marriage is a bad idea..but if they DO get pregnant to have and love their babies, and if they like, marry the daddies...or put the babies up for adoption.

They're the ones who promote teaching them to be hygienic hookers in grade school, and promising them free and consequence-free abortions if their daddy knocks them up. With no repercussion to daddy.

What a great group of people. Obviously we're the monsters, though.

Last edited:
Good luck. Getting her to prove any of her outrageous, bigoted statements is like pulling blood from a stone.

You gotta love the libs. We're the perverts, according to them because we think girls should be taught that sex before marriage is a bad idea..but if they DO get pregnant to have and love their babies, and if they like, marry the daddies...or put the babies up for adoption.

They're the ones who promote teaching them to be hygienic hookers in grade school, and promising them free and consequence-free abortions if their daddy knocks them up. With no repercussion to daddy.

What a great group of people. Obviously we're the monsters, though.

Be fair now Allie--it's only consequence free sex for women.

No, it's consequence free for men, too, if the pregnant one happens to be underage and doesn't want to name the father of the baby she's being encouraged to kill.

What would wingnuts do without worldnetdaily to teach them about the important issues in life?

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

No, it's consequence free for men, too, if the pregnant one happens to be underage and doesn't want to name the father of the baby she's being encouraged to kill.

Guess ya got a point there---how much is 9 months worth of pregnancy compared to 18 years of child suppory---I know raising a child is hell on a women but at least they get a little cash for it.

What would wingnuts do without worldnetdaily to teach them about the important issues in life?

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Once again, another post without any substance. I see why you guys vote Liberal now...

you are a complete idiot if you think only the liberals on this site ignore what they dont like.

Forum List

Back