Planned Parenthood Advocates Oral Sex

how about 16? 18? 21? 25? 94?

once 18, they are adults. In fact Jillian had a hissy fit and claimed the State of Texas had the right to seize 450 children on a prank phone call that at most involved ONE girl. ohh by the way 30 of those "Children" were adult women that the State kept even after being given their LEGAL birth certificates and identification. You see they were pregnant and the State was hoping their children would be born while in State care so they could then claim the children were wards of the State.

So you have no problem with your son when he is 12 giving head or getting it?

Your not gay are you, Retired? It shoud have read getting head or giving cunning linquists.

Did the web site promote this at 11 or twelve, or is that your addtional right wing inturdpretation?

Your not gay are you, Retired? It shoud have read getting head or giving cunning linquists.

Did the web site promote this at 11 or twelve, or is that your addtional right wing inturdpretation?

Head is head , but when one has no legit complaint they always fall back on semantics.

Sex education is taught before High school, so yes children 11 and 12 will be hearing this.

once 18, they are adults. In fact Jillian had a hissy fit and claimed the State of Texas had the right to seize 450 children on a prank phone call that at most involved ONE girl. ohh by the way 30 of those "Children" were adult women that the State kept even after being given their LEGAL birth certificates and identification. You see they were pregnant and the State was hoping their children would be born while in State care so they could then claim the children were wards of the State.

that sounds like saying no oral sex until someone is 18. or no one can be told about it until theyre 18. or sex ed should be taught at the age of 18. what are you trying to say here sgt?

I didn't see a link to the actual PP website.. and WND in a pretty lame source without actually looking at what they are talking about.

Been getting turned down a lot these days, huh?

do you ever do anything but make venal comments? didn't think so.

I do believe you might want to try actually reading what people write...

you freaking loonies don't want kids to have sex ed... you don't want them to have abortions... but you want them to flail about blindly as if THAT will actually KEEP them from having sex.

If you want your kids going to christian schools... send them to parochial school... seriously.

do you ever do anything but make venal comments? didn't think so.

I do believe you might want to try actually reading what people write...

you freaking loonies don't want kids to have sex ed... you don't want them to have abortions... but you want them to flail about blindly as if THAT will actually KEEP them from having sex.

If you want your kids going to christian schools... send them to parochial school... seriously.

sorry--I've been a especially venal these days--the merry pransters have corrupted me.

I thought this statement was pretty clear tho--

oh right... you guys hate sex, too.....

If not---please advise.

Forum List

Back