Planned Male Obsolescence?

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
In September, Dr. Paul De Sousa and a research team at the Roslin Institute in Edinburgh, Scotland, told a professional audience that they had just created human embryos from female eggs without using sperm. De Sousa's team employed electrical shocks to "trick" 300 eggs into dividing as if fertilized and was successful six times, creating 50-cell "blastocysts" that could eventually produce stem cells. De Sousa denied that his embryos would be implanted into wombs to create female fetuses (and said his government license does not authorize that), but could grow replacement tissue for a faulty organ of the egg's donor.

[National Post (Toronto)-Daily Telegraph (London), 9-10-05]

This happened in the comic book "Y: The Last Man." As soon as the process was perfect, every man on the planet except the main character died.

Still, this irks me a bit. If feminists start reproducing without men, it'll screw up half a generation as single parenthood by man-haters will skyrocket.

HERETIC!!!!!! He has created life for the purpose of destroying it in the name of science!!!! BOO!!! HISS!!! Stone Him!

Hey, how many towel heads have our righteous forces killed today in the name of freedom?!

Hagbard Celine said:
Hey, how many towel heads have our righteous forces killed today in the name of freedom?!

how many infidels have the fredom fighters murdered today in the name of allah

Hagbard Celine said:
HERETIC!!!!!! He has created life for the purpose of destroying it in the name of science!!!! BOO!!! HISS!!! Stone Him!

See, this is what happens when liberals join a converstaion. They shift the topic to Iraq. Stay on topic and stop spewing, troll.

Hobbit said:
This happened in the comic book "Y: The Last Man." As soon as the process was perfect, every man on the planet except the main character died.

Still, this irks me a bit. If feminists start reproducing without men, it'll screw up half a generation as single parenthood by man-haters will skyrocket.

who will take out the garbage?....plus there will be no one for them to nag

Hagbard Celine said:

Let's repay the Moslems for what they've been doing to other people for centuries....

Let's invade their countries, and have our troops give them an option. Convert to Christianity or die.

Let's nuke Mecca, Medina and make Tehran a parking lot while we're at it.

And for the guests at Gitmo Bay... feed them to the sharks with their ACLU attorneys who probably are gay (hey! that rhymes!)

Now boys and girls it's sing along with Barney time!

I hate you
You hate me
I just invaded your country
And if you're so mad
You're blood's about to boil
I don't give a crap
We have your oil!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Abbey Normal said:
In September, Dr. Paul De Sousa and a research team at the Roslin Institute in Edinburgh, Scotland, told a professional audience that they had just created human embryos from female eggs without using sperm. De Sousa's team employed electrical shocks to "trick" 300 eggs into dividing as if fertilized and was successful six times, creating 50-cell "blastocysts" that could eventually produce stem cells. De Sousa denied that his embryos would be implanted into wombs to create female fetuses (and said his government license does not authorize that), but could grow replacement tissue for a faulty organ of the egg's donor.

[National Post (Toronto)-Daily Telegraph (London), 9-10-05]

A Lesbian NOW feminazi dream come true. Dr. Josef Mengele would have been damn proud.

manu1959 said:
who will take out the garbage?...

Plus cutting the grass and doing the weedeating, changing a tire..yep, I guess men are good for some things. I'd keep mine around at least.

GotZoom said:
So all these women would ask other women for directions?

At least they're more likely to get from Point A to Point B. :D Guys just <i>don't</i> ask for directions, they pretend they're not lost, and are just taking the <u>scenic route</u>.

:D

Shattered said:
At least they're more likely to get from Point A to Point B. :D Guys just <i>don't</i> ask for directions, they pretend they're not lost, and are just taking the <u>scenic route</u>.

:D

That is because we would much rather take you on the long, scenic, relaxing route than subjecting you to the noise and congestion of the heavily traveled roads.

We are only thinking about you.

GotZoom said:
That is because we would much rather take you on the long, scenic, relaxing route than subjecting you to the noise and congestion of the heavily traveled roads.

We are only thinking about you.

I see.. So...we should feel *honored* that we're 3.5 hours late for a planned event...?

OBVIOUSLY, I need to readjust my thinking. :kiss2:

Shattered said:
I see.. So...we should feel *honored* that we're 3.5 hours late for a planned event...?

OBVIOUSLY, I need to readjust my thinking. :kiss2:

It's all about intent....we didn't mean for you to be 3.5 hours late...we just wanted you to enjoy the journey.

At least our heart is in the right place.

Always thinking of you, you see.

GotZoom said:
It's all about intent....we didn't mean for you to be 3.5 hours late...we just wanted you to enjoy the journey.

At least our heart is in the right place.

Always thinking of you, you see.

Got it. Thanks for the education. :thup:

Shattered said:
Got it. Thanks for the education. :thup:

If there is anything else...let me know. :kiss2:

I can see it now, women rule the world; never an empty roll of toilet paper in bathrooms, Figure Skating and gymnastics would be tied for the number one sport, and there would be peace on earth.

Has anybody ever seen that movie with Kim Basinger called "My Stepmom is an alien" or something like that? She comes from a planet populated by all women and they reproduce the same way: through a petri dish. Does this mean that women can now reproduce with out our little flagellated guys? This is quite disarming.

Hagbard Celine said:
Has anybody ever seen that movie with Kim Basinger called "My Stepmom is an alien" or something like that? She comes from a planet populated by all women and they reproduce the same way: through a petri dish. Does this mean that women can now reproduce with out our little flagellated guys? This is quite disarming.

Although, we all know people who we would prefer not be allowed to reproduce.

Still...this is not a good thing.

Abbey Normal said:
I wonder if this technology means that someday we will be subjected to the phrase "My Baby Mommy". :bang3:

And everyone would run around holding test tubes and petrie dishes?

Forum List

Back