Planet Beck

Yes Glen, go... be free. Throw off the chains of Fox "news" and be your own man. Your viewership has dropped 50% in the last year and you can't find advertisers. You need to be out on your own. Start your own party while you're at it!

If that doesn't work, the 700 club is ALWAYS in the market for your brand of apocalyptic crazy.
smiley-laughing021.gif

Lol he could hire a weatherman who incorporates God into everything.

"Sunny all day, you're being a moral human being."

"Going to be cold and rainy today, you need to go to confession and make improvements."

"Hurricane coming, IT'S THE END OF DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But.......please tune in for tomorrow's forecast."

His contract with Fox must be up for re-negotiation.

According to the article it expires at the end of this year. The whole thing sounds speculative on the part of the NYT.. we'll see what happens.

Ah, that'll explain this 'article' then. Gotta hand it to Beck, man knows how to start negotiations. I didn't read the article.

Curious though as to why the OP thinks this piece of non-news is somehow relevant to 'politics'. :lol:

Your viewership has dropped 50% in the last year and you can't find advertisers.
Yet he's still ahead of any Liberal news show. Plus, even if Glen Beck is taken off the air, Liberal shows will STILL be last in the ratings race.
From what I've read he's going too far into 9/11 truth and making his handlers nervous.

I hope he gets off TV, his radio show is much better.

Your viewership has dropped 50% in the last year and you can't find advertisers.
Yet he's still ahead of any Liberal news show. Plus, even if Glen Beck is taken off the air, Liberal shows will STILL be last in the ratings race.
From what I've read he's going too far into 9/11 truth and making his handlers nervous.

I hope he gets off TV, his radio show is much better.

It's never a good idea to put too much store by what you 'read' in the media about this shit. It's nothing more than speculation... with a little manipulation by Beck - probably to aid his coming negotiations.

Forum List

Back