Plan to destroy the USA.

I'd say you're insane if you still live in California.

Only a dumbass would stick around in that cesspool with Democraps continually spending all the money then taxing every person that decides to work.

Of course YOU DON'T HAVE A PLAN, because you are a peon...a useless idiot in the system.

You are a nobody that will be squashed like a bug if you get in the way.

Now Democraps in office and those behind the scenes like George Soros are the ones with the plan.

Of course this is all too deep for you because you're a fucking idiot. You like slogans like "Change America, Spread the Wealth," etc. but have no clue what they really mean.

Don't worry white trash.....you can tell them you voted for them when the system falls apart, they might give you extra toilet paper.

We don't have a plan to destroy the USA, you fucking paranoid cocksucker.

We live here, we enjoy it here. We're interested in making changes that we think are good for the country.

If you think that's destroying america you're a fucking IDIOT.

Even when conservatives do shit I don't agree with I don't think they're out to destroy America and get us all killed.

You know why? Because I'm not a fucking mental case like you.

i think you have gone Berserk....

The Democrap plan to destroy the USA....

1) Destroy the US healthcare industry with Obamacare.
2) No cutbacks with entitlements and other garbage until we can no longer pay our debt.
3) Tax and regulate companies/rich people to death until the economy is in a constant recession.
4) Amnesty of 15 million low skilled/low educated workers that will steal jobs from blue collar Americans and overrun our welfare system.
5) Openly commit crimes (Fast & Furious/Libya) until the American public is numb to it, so the US Constitution can be thrown in the trash bin at the selected time.

The Democraps understant they can't make a power grab since the US military would stop them, so their plan is the gut the USA from within economically to where the military, law enforcement, etc are too weak to respond.

you're mentally ill.[/QUOTE

Only a democrat would say that, seeing as how anyone capable of rational thought knows the above to be true.

Only a dumbass would stick around in that cesspool with Democraps continually spending all the money then taxing every person that decides to work.

Of course YOU DON'T HAVE A PLAN, because you are a peon...a useless idiot in the system.

You are a nobody that will be squashed like a bug if you get in the way.

Now Democraps in office and those behind the scenes like George Soros are the ones with the plan.

Of course this is all too deep for you because you're a fucking idiot. You like slogans like "Change America, Spread the Wealth," etc. but have no clue what they really mean.

Don't worry white trash.....you can tell them you voted for them when the system falls apart, they might give you extra toilet paper.

California was fine 15 years ago.....and what... you think people can just pack up and leave?.....its that easy?....talk about being a Dumbass.....

Your trailer can be put on wheels, hick.

California was fine 15 years ago.....and what... you think people can just pack up and leave?.....its that easy?....talk about being a Dumbass.....

like i said....talk about dumbasses......its people like you that ruined this State Chump.....your kind came in here knowing that California was the richest State in the Union and started applying for welfare and the next thing we know we have a bunch of non-productive lowlifes like you living here....thanks a lot Stroonge.....

Actually shithead, I don't live in California....make up something else.

When I did live in California 3 times before, I was an officer in the Air Force paying taxes to California....I even got married there. I even paid taxes when as a college student I worked for minimum wage when my father was also stationed in California.

I'd say we paid our fair share into California as well as the taxes I pay when I visit LA and Santa Barbara to keep people like you employed....or in the welfare line.

like i said....talk about dumbasses......its people like you that ruined this State Chump.....your kind came in here knowing that California was the richest State in the Union and started applying for welfare and the next thing we know we have a bunch of non-productive lowlifes like you living here....thanks a lot Stroonge.....

Actually shithead, I don't live in California....make up something else.

When I did live in California 3 times before, I was an officer in the Air Force paying taxes to California....I even got married there. I even paid taxes when as a college student I worked for minimum wage when my father was also stationed in California.

I'd say we paid our fair share into California as well as the taxes I pay when I visit LA and Santa Barbara to keep people like you employed....or in the welfare line.

i didnt say you did live here dumbass......i said it was people LIKE you coming here......learn to read you will get ahead in life.....but hey i guess i was right......you did come here and did your part to foul up the State.....you sucked what you could and then bailed.....typical for your type of lowlife..........

Forum List

Back