Plan B

I'm not ignoring anything bud. You want to talk about an unrelated story instead of talking about the specific case we were talking about. If you want to discuss the other ones make a thread about them. If you are going to continue to ignore the facts of this Specific case and try and deflect to what you want to talk about. Then I wont bother even responding to you.

Nice try, but you're not the Thread Nanny and your pose won't disguise how hard you working to ignore the criminal behavior of the RNC. That's because you don't really give a damn about electoral fraud

Like I said post a separate thread. I condemn any Fucking with our Election process. Yes the RNC does it as well. I am not ignoring anything. I simply want people to actually comment on this story on this thread. You still have not said anything on it yourself in all your posts on this thread. So who is ignoring something again?

The Facts in this case are clear, and look bad if you ask me. No there is not yet proof that the SEIU workers did anything, But it is certainly troubling to me, that a union that gives so much money to one party, and has such close ties to the President, and a leader who said this: "'Workers of the World Unite'? It's no longer a slogan. It's the way we need to do our work'" and "[If we can't succeed by] using the power of persuasion, we'll use the persuasion of power." has any access at all to voting machines.

Just like it is troubling that People with ties to the Republicans make machines.

so now could you maybe comment on this story?

Your lies are transparent. What you "simply want" is to ignore the RNC's PROVEN history of electoral fraud and focus on unsupported claims from nutbags like Sharon Angle and you.

The "facts" in this case are two senior wingnuts who claim, with no evidence to support them, that it happened. That's it.

The wingnuts claims have been investigated by the election authorities and found be be baseless. Wingnuts are just too dumb to work an electronic voting machine.

All I know is that all the Libs posting on this thread seem hell bent on talking about anything but the specific Issue in Nevada this thread is about.

What's to say that isn't in the article? The implication (not proven, however) is that union members messed with the machines. End of story, until more unfolds.

Of course it isn't proven. We can talk about the very idea of Having the SEIU , which is extremely Politically active, and always for one side ,being contracted to service voting machines and whether or not people think that is a good idea?

Wingnuts hate the constitution so much, they think jobs should be contingent upon people having the right beliefs. Wingnuts believe that thinking is criminal and should be punished

Is "right to work" an example of needing certain beliefs to get a job?

Or is unionization?

Neither is.

Both right to work laws and unions are constitutionally valid approaches to labor relations. Thought crimes are unconstitutional and unamerican, which is they are loved by Nanny Staters like Charles.

Of course it isn't proven. We can talk about the very idea of Having the SEIU , which is extremely Politically active, and always for one side ,being contracted to service voting machines and whether or not people think that is a good idea?

How about since they're only used once that they be serviced BEFORE they're put in place by the manufacturer and test run with dummy ballots? I have no idea whether Nevada is a closed state or not. Maybe they have to hire union workers by law.

Not every union is the SEIU though. They give Millions to only Dems, their Leader has the honor of being the number 1 visitor to Obama's WH in 2009 and he is known for saying this "'Workers of the World Unite'? It's no longer a slogan. It's the way we need to do our work'" and "[If we can't succeed by] using the power of persuasion, we'll use the persuasion of power."

What I find really funny about this thread. Is it started out with Libs simply Denying that the SEIU services the machines. When I blew that therory out of the water by Posting a link to the ACTUAL contract, and to the SEIU commenting on it. All of the sudden they switched to talking about who makes the machines (deflection)

To rich.

Well as long as it went off the rail anyway, let's take it a bit further. If and when the GOP (or Tea Partiers, or Libertarians, or whatever you like to call yourselves these days) continue to prove that you are anti-worker and pro-CEO wealth, there's no way in hell unions are going to support you. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

First off the SD case was Borught by none other than Tom Daschele. That case involed a very small Indian community in SD. That opinion stated very cleary that whether there was intimidation or not is immaterial...That was a TRO to prevent "anyone" from writing down license plate numbers.
The NJ case is a more than 20 year consent decree. That applies to anyone regardless of part affiliation. The decree reaffirmed that voter initmidation is illegal. So what..
Look, genius anyone with a complain can take someone else to court.
Had the RNC been the plaintiff, you'd be caling them liars as well.
We all know that liberals are the poster children for hypersensitivity. You people don't like laws and rules until you preceive yourselves as victims. The fisrt thing you people do is run to a courthouse. Ever wonder why it is that liberals are opposed to tort reform?
As previouisly stated, it doesn' metter wht you think. You side is going to lose next Tuesday.
Then we'll get to see how vindictive and childish democrats can actually be as they try to pass all kinds of crap during the Lame Duck session of Congress. All kinds of stuff the new Congress will either tear apart or repeal.SO keep on braying like a sheep.

Do you have a clue how bills get passed? Neither party has that much clout that they can tear apart and repeal something just by snapping their fingers, even a majority party in power holding the gavel.
Wanna bet?
While is si difficult to repeal a law, it is not impossible. Most laws cannot be repealed due to the "severability clause" conmtained in each bill.
That clause allows provisions of a bill or law to be stripped out or modified without affecting the entire bill/law.
Obamacare has no such severability clause. That was discovered about a month ago. Yes the bill's sponsors and those that wrote the bill neglected to add severability. There is a lawsuit pending in Virgina right now than if the ruling is favor of the the plaintiffs, Obamacare goes down. Several other states have filed similar suits.
Question....No looking it up.. when does a bill go into "conference committee?....
Of the two chambers of the Legislative Branch, which is known as the "upper chamber"....Again, no looking it up....
What does "revise and extend" refer to?
What is the time period for a floor vote on bills or motions?
During floor debate the committe chair is refered to as ".......".
A bill can become law without the signature of the President how?
I bet you'll have to look up every one of these questions to get the answers.
I know how the government does the Business of the People.

:lol: So how long do you think it will take Congress to wrangle over all those rules? This was my point, exactly. Thanks for confirming. Plus, even if you all are successful, until Obama is no longer the President, he can still veto any desperate attempt to repeal the whole thing.

Look, there are provisions in it that I don't like either. Amendments to the bill are inevitable, which is the correct way to do this. Even the judge in the Virginia case admits there are tested legal theories representing both sides that will have to be considered, but that ultimately a total repeal would probably be up to the USSC.

What if there's no wave results for Republicans?! :shock:

Not to worry. They're already planning their whine and cheese party by planting the seed that the Democrats committed voter fraud. God these guys are good. I sure wish they could run a country as well as they can run deceitful campaigns.

Numerous Republicans are alleging voter fraud, and one top Republican goes as far as to claim the problem is an "epidemic." Here is a list of what is already near-hysteria from Republicans over the secret, Democratic plot to steal their hard-earned victory:

Eight days before the election, Republicans already allege massive voter fraud - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Dont worry you democratic whore, revolution and BLOOD are the essence of plan B. Be sure to charge your cellphone, LOL.

You have no IDEA how rampant voter fraud is in the Northeast especially, you ridiculous simpleton. Good times.

You must be preparing for Halloween by getting all drugged up beforehand. :alcoholic:

Is "right to work" an example of needing certain beliefs to get a job?

Or is unionization?

Neither is.

Both right to work laws and unions are constitutionally valid approaches to labor relations. Thought crimes are unconstitutional and unamerican, which is they are loved by Nanny Staters like Charles.
501px-Joseph_McCarthy.jpg

Forum List

Back