Plan B

Here's some more info EVM's for Charles to ignore after claiming he doesn't ignore info about EVM's when it looks bad for the conservatives

Diebold CEO Walden O'Dell commits Ohio to Bush

Were not talking about all these others possible incidents. Were talking specifically about machines in Nevada that are coming up with Reids name pre checked on them. Machines serviced Exclusively by Members of the SEIU.

Stop deflecting to other stories and try and stay on target.

Correction: YOU and the other wingnuts are not talking about the other incidents.

Like I said, Charles will ignore the info after claiming that he doesn't ignore the info.

I'm not ignoring anything bud. You want to talk about an unrelated story instead of talking about the specific case we were talking about. If you want to discuss the other ones make a thread about them. If you are going to continue to ignore the facts of this Specific case and try and deflect to what you want to talk about. Then I wont bother even responding to you.

Last edited:
Voting booths can physically accessed by any registered voter with the right memory card

Like the SEIU members that will be installing them.

Like the wingnuts who vote on them
Here' s another lie....No matter what you say. No matter what you do....Your side is going to lose and lose big.
Then you can say a whole bunch of people are liars.
You are in an intellectual vacuum.

You just can't help lying.

The RNC is the only national party in the nation that a court of law has found engaging in electoral fraud. You just want to pretend that it never happened.

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say
Court? Got proof?
That polling district in FL with the dimpled chads,,the one where the GOP was accused of election fraud...That turned out ot be a democrat run district. SO were the other districts in South FL that screamed about GOP cheating.
Your side's people are so caught up in "entitlement" they accused their own people of cheating democrat voters out of their votes.
BTW.....Look, testicle swallower, don't go thinking you can engage in a war of insults with me.

I wonder if you'll ever write a post that isn't dishonest.

Now you're pretending I haven't already given you the link to the court document which proves the RNC engaged in electoral fraud and argued that they have a constitutional right to intimidate voters.

http://www.brennancenter.org/page/-/Democracy/dnc.v.rnc/2004 Daschle TRO.pdf

D.N.J.: Republican National Committee Still Bound by Consent Decree Prohibiting Voter Suppression — NSCLC Website

A district court in New Jersey refused to significantly modify a long-standing consent decree prohibiting voter suppression by the Republican National Committee (“RNC”). The decree was entered into as a settlement between the RNC and the Democratic National Committee (“DNC”) over twenty years ago in response to repeated claims of unconstitutional “ballot security” tactics. The court did, however, change the consent decree terms slightly. Democratic Nat. Committee v. Republican Nat. Committee, --- F.Supp.2d ----, 2009 WL 4268392 (D.N.J.)(December 01, 2009)(Civ. No. 81-3876 (DRD)). Senior District Judge Debevoise (Carter) wrote the opinion.

Most recently, Defendants argued that changes in election laws since the implementation of the decree raised the risk of voter fraud to a level wherein the RNC should be allowed to use tactics previously prohibited. The RNC also argued that the decree was impermissibly broad, was no longer necessary, violated the First Amendment, and was contrary to the public interest.

First off the SD case was Borught by none other than Tom Daschele. That case involed a very small Indian community in SD. That opinion stated very cleary that whether there was intimidation or not is immaterial...That was a TRO to prevent "anyone" from writing down license plate numbers.
The NJ case is a more than 20 year consent decree. That applies to anyone regardless of part affiliation. The decree reaffirmed that voter initmidation is illegal. So what..
Look, genius anyone with a complain can take someone else to court.
Had the RNC been the plaintiff, you'd be caling them liars as well.
We all know that liberals are the poster children for hypersensitivity. You people don't like laws and rules until you preceive yourselves as victims. The fisrt thing you people do is run to a courthouse. Ever wonder why it is that liberals are opposed to tort reform?
As previouisly stated, it doesn' metter wht you think. You side is going to lose next Tuesday.
Then we'll get to see how vindictive and childish democrats can actually be as they try to pass all kinds of crap during the Lame Duck session of Congress. All kinds of stuff the new Congress will either tear apart or repeal.
SO keep on braying like a sheep.

The 'court of public opinion' also seems to think that tToE says man evolved from chimps, but that doesn't make it so.

Nice try....
You miss the point to make your point.
At the end of the day, people use words and language they with wich they feel most comfortable. If folks decide to interchange voeter fraud and election fraus, it is not done out of malice. It is done because it is done.
If you explained the difference in defintions, most people would probably use the correct term. At least for a short period of time..
Is OJ guilty of the murders for which he was charged? Accordingto a jury in a Californnia court, no he is not. In the court of public opinion, OJ is a murderer. Nothing will change that.

Court? Got proof?
That polling district in FL with the dimpled chads,,the one where the GOP was accused of election fraud...That turned out ot be a democrat run district. SO were the other districts in South FL that screamed about GOP cheating.
Your side's people are so caught up in "entitlement" they accused their own people of cheating democrat voters out of their votes.
BTW.....Look, testicle swallower, don't go thinking you can engage in a war of insults with me.

Now you're pretending I haven't already given you the link to the court document which proves the RNC engaged in electoral fraud and argued that they have a constitutional right to intimidate voters.

D.N.J.: Republican National Committee Still Bound by Consent Decree Prohibiting Voter Suppression — NSCLC Website

Most recently, Defendants argued that changes in election laws since the implementation of the decree raised the risk of voter fraud to a level wherein the RNC should be allowed to use tactics previously prohibited. The RNC also argued that the decree was impermissibly broad, was no longer necessary, violated the First Amendment, and was contrary to the public interest.

First off the SD case was Borught by none other than Tom Daschele. That case involed a very small Indian community in SD. That opinion stated very cleary that whether there was intimidation or not is immaterial...That was a TRO to prevent "anyone" from writing down license plate numbers.
The NJ case is a more than 20 year consent decree. That applies to anyone regardless of part affiliation. The decree reaffirmed that voter initmidation is illegal. So what..
We all know that liberals are the poster children for hypersensitivity. You people don't like laws and rules until you preceive yourselves as victims. The fisrt thing you people do is run to a courthouse. Ever wonder why it is that liberals are opposed to tort reform?
As previouisly stated, it doesn' metter wht you think. You side is going to lose next Tuesday.
Then we'll get to see how vindictive and childish democrats can actually be as they try to pass all kinds of crap during the Lame Duck session of Congress. All kinds of stuff the new Congress will either tear apart or repeal.SO keep on braying like a sheep.

Do you have a clue how bills get passed? Neither party has that much clout that they can tear apart and repeal something just by snapping their fingers, even a majority party in power holding the gavel.

All I know is that all the Libs posting on this thread seem hell bent on talking about anything but the specific Issue in Nevada this thread is about.

All I know is that all the Libs posting on this thread seem hell bent on talking about anything but the specific Issue in Nevada this thread is about.

What's to say that isn't in the article? The implication (not proven, however) is that union members messed with the machines. End of story, until more unfolds.

What's to say that isn't in the article? The implication (not proven, however) is that union members messed with the machines. End of story, until more unfolds.

Of course it isn't proven. We can talk about the very idea of Having the SEIU , which is extremely Politically active, and always for one side ,being contracted to service voting machines and whether or not people think that is a good idea?

Last edited:

Of course it isn't proven. We can talk about the very idea of Having the SEIU , which is extremely Politically active, and always for one side ,being contracted to service voting machines and whether or not people think that is a good idea?

How about since they're only used once that they be serviced BEFORE they're put in place by the manufacturer and test run with dummy ballots? I have no idea whether Nevada is a closed state or not. Maybe they have to hire union workers by law.

Personally? It happens so infrequently, I don't think it's a huge issue anyway. If literally hundreds of ballots were recorded incorrectly, yes, there would be a problem and a definite identifiable major glitch, I presume. But I think there's a big difference between a glitch in a computer program and a quirky situation. I mean how many times as your own computer, Blackberry, or whatever, done something totally weird but it was a one-time thing?

How about since they're only used once that they be serviced BEFORE they're put in place by the manufacturer and test run with dummy ballots? I have no idea whether Nevada is a closed state or not. Maybe they have to hire union workers by law.

Not every union is the SEIU though. They give Millions to only Dems, their Leader has the honor of being the number 1 visitor to Obama's WH in 2009 and he is known for saying this "'Workers of the World Unite'? It's no longer a slogan. It's the way we need to do our work'" and "[If we can't succeed by] using the power of persuasion, we'll use the persuasion of power."

What I find really funny about this thread. Is it started out with Libs simply Denying that the SEIU services the machines. When I blew that therory out of the water by Posting a link to the ACTUAL contract, and to the SEIU commenting on it. All of the sudden they switched to talking about who makes the machines (deflection)

To rich.

Were not talking about all these others possible incidents. Were talking specifically about machines in Nevada that are coming up with Reids name pre checked on them. Machines serviced Exclusively by Members of the SEIU.

Stop deflecting to other stories and try and stay on target.

Correction: YOU and the other wingnuts are not talking about the other incidents.

Like I said, Charles will ignore the info after claiming that he doesn't ignore the info.

I'm not ignoring anything bud. You want to talk about an unrelated story instead of talking about the specific case we were talking about. If you want to discuss the other ones make a thread about them. If you are going to continue to ignore the facts of this Specific case and try and deflect to what you want to talk about. Then I wont bother even responding to you.

Nice try, but you're not the Thread Nanny and your pose won't disguise how hard you working to ignore the criminal behavior of the RNC. That's because you don't really give a damn about electoral fraud

Like the SEIU members that will be installing them.

Like the wingnuts who vote on them
Here' s another lie....No matter what you say. No matter what you do....Your side is going to lose and lose big.
Then you can say a whole bunch of people are liars.
You are in an intellectual vacuum.

I see that I've reduced another wingnut to childish insults and boasts. He has been reduced incapable of discussing the topic at hand.

Court? Got proof?

Then we'll get to see how vindictive and childish democrats can actually be as they try to pass all kinds of crap during the Lame Duck session of Congress. All kinds of stuff the new Congress will either tear apart or repeal.
SO keep on braying like a sheep.

More dishonesty from you. No surprise there

1) The court did find that the RNC engaged in voter intimidation. As I said it did.
2) The last paragraph of the TRO clearly states that it applies only to those "acting as agents of John Thune
3) The TRO is 20yo because that's how long the RNC has been unable to prove it has stopped breaking the law
4) The NJ TRO also only applies to the RNC
5) The decree affirms that the RNC did engage in electoral fraud
6) Anyone can file a case, but not everyone wins. Only the ones who prove their case wins
The dems proved that RNC engaged in electoral fraud
7) It's the righties whose tighties are in a wad. Have you read any of the comments in the thread?
8) It was bush* who ran to the courthouse
9) All of the teabagging candidates are losing steam. They've peaked and are now falling fast. You're just trying to lay the groundwork for your post-defeat whine "We got robbed!! Waaaaaah!!!"

Nice try, but you're not the Thread Nanny and your pose won't disguise how hard you working to ignore the criminal behavior of the RNC. That's because you don't really give a damn about electoral fraud

Like I said post a separate thread. I condemn any Fucking with our Election process. Yes the RNC does it as well. I am not ignoring anything. I simply want people to actually comment on this story on this thread. You still have not said anything on it yourself in all your posts on this thread. So who is ignoring something again?

The Facts in this case are clear, and look bad if you ask me. No there is not yet proof that the SEIU workers did anything, But it is certainly troubling to me, that a union that gives so much money to one party, and has such close ties to the President, and a leader who said this: "'Workers of the World Unite'? It's no longer a slogan. It's the way we need to do our work'" and "[If we can't succeed by] using the power of persuasion, we'll use the persuasion of power." has any access at all to voting machines.

Just like it is troubling that People with ties to the Republicans make machines.

so now could you maybe comment on this story?

Last edited:

Then we'll get to see how vindictive and childish democrats can actually be as they try to pass all kinds of crap during the Lame Duck session of Congress. All kinds of stuff the new Congress will either tear apart or repeal.SO keep on braying like a sheep.

Do you have a clue how bills get passed? Neither party has that much clout that they can tear apart and repeal something just by snapping their fingers, even a majority party in power holding the gavel.
Wanna bet?
While is si difficult to repeal a law, it is not impossible. Most laws cannot be repealed due to the "severability clause" conmtained in each bill.
That clause allows provisions of a bill or law to be stripped out or modified without affecting the entire bill/law.
Obamacare has no such severability clause. That was discovered about a month ago. Yes the bill's sponsors and those that wrote the bill neglected to add severability. There is a lawsuit pending in Virgina right now than if the ruling is favor of the the plaintiffs, Obamacare goes down. Several other states have filed similar suits.
Question....No looking it up.. when does a bill go into "conference committee?....
Of the two chambers of the Legislative Branch, which is known as the "upper chamber"....Again, no looking it up....
What does "revise and extend" refer to?
What is the time period for a floor vote on bills or motions?
During floor debate the committe chair is refered to as ".......".
A bill can become law without the signature of the President how?
I bet you'll have to look up every one of these questions to get the answers.
I know how the government does the Business of the People.

What if there's no wave results for Republicans?! :shock:

Not to worry. They're already planning their whine and cheese party by planting the seed that the Democrats committed voter fraud. God these guys are good. I sure wish they could run a country as well as they can run deceitful campaigns.

Numerous Republicans are alleging voter fraud, and one top Republican goes as far as to claim the problem is an "epidemic." Here is a list of what is already near-hysteria from Republicans over the secret, Democratic plot to steal their hard-earned victory:

Eight days before the election, Republicans already allege massive voter fraud - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Dont worry you democratic whore, revolution and BLOOD are the essence of plan B. Be sure to charge your cellphone, LOL.

You have no IDEA how rampant voter fraud is in the Northeast especially, you ridiculous simpleton. Good times.

Charles want us to focus on some absurd wingnut claim, completely unsupported by any evidence, so that we ignore the many time the RNC has engaged in electoral fraud.

Forum List

Back