Plame's Identity Confirmed as Secret

M

Max Power

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/20/AR2005072002517_pf.html

A classified State Department memorandum central to a federal leak investigation contained information about CIA officer Valerie Plame in a paragraph marked "(S)" for secret, a clear indication that any Bush administration official who read it should have been aware the information was classified, according to current and former government officials.

The paragraph identifying her as the wife of former ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV was clearly marked to show that it contained classified material at the "secret" level, two sources said. The CIA classifies as "secret" the names of officers whose identities are covert, according to former senior agency officials.

Classified documents are leaked on a regular basis.

Pity the malice driven Dems and media that cannot halt the bile rising in their throats because the American people recognize this is nothing and the Dems and their MSM buds once again fail to damage the President.

The Dems are getting ready to skewer nominee Roberts for stealing a pack of gum when he was eight years old. But they will try like hell to keep this one in the news :sleep:

Bonnie said:
The Dems are getting ready to skewer nominee Roberts for stealing a pack of gum when he was eight years old. But they will try like hell to keep this one in the news :sleep:

and since when did juvie records become public domain...then again if he confessed so what...geez I can remember taking grapes and apples from a farmers tree without asking permission when I was about eight...I turned out okay...as if anyone including congressional reps never took without asking as a child......... :coffee3:

archangel said:
and since when did juvie records become public domain...then again if he confessed so what...geez I can remember taking grapes and apples from a farmers tree without asking permission when I was about eight...I turned out okay...as if anyone including congressional reps never took without asking as a child......... :coffee3:

I was being absurd to prove absudity, but don't be surprised at what the Dems will try to dig up on this man. Makes one wonder why anyone would be willing to put themselves thru it? Prestige or not?

Bonnie said:
I was being absurd to prove absudity, but don't be surprised at what the Dems will try to dig up on this man. Makes one wonder why anyone would be willing to put themselves thru it? Prestige or not?

They have already drug his wife's Pro-Life stance into the media.

GotZoom said:
They have already drug his wife's Pro-Life stance into the media.
Failing to mention that the group is not one that goes to clinics and such, but rather supports young girls that choose not to abort: financially, emotionally, and with any other needs being met.

Kathianne said:
Failing to mention that the group is not one that goes to clinics and such, but rather supports young girls that choose not to abort: financially, emotionally, and with any other needs being met.

I say public stoning for her. How dare she be pro-life, the nerve of her, and the nerve of her husband for seeing that as an admirable quality in his wife :scratch:

GunnyL said:
I can only wonder at the intelligence level sometimes. She drives to and from CIA Hqtrs and occupies a desk there. She has for the last two years.

THAT, of course isn't a clue. :smoke:

Maybe she wore a disguise to work.....? LOL :cuckoo:

Gabriella84 said:
Classified documents are leaked on a regular basis.
And yet we still can't figure our how to put em in jail. By God, we'de been Bergered.........

GunnyL said:
I can only wonder at the intelligence level sometimes. She drives to and from CIA Hqtrs and occupies a desk there. She has for the last two years.

THAT, of course isn't a clue. :smoke:

Actually, she was "occupying a desk" for Brewster Jennings & Associates, a front company established by the CIA to attempt to track groups smuggling weapons.

Exposing Plame in 2003 exposed the entire company and every undercover officer who "worked" for it.

None of this really matters though, her relationship with the CIA was marked with an S for Secret, so disclosing the information was illegal under the IIPA

Max Power said:
Actually, she was "occupying a desk" for Brewster Jennings & Associates, a front company established by the CIA to attempt to track groups smuggling weapons.

Exposing Plame in 2003 exposed the entire company and every undercover officer who "worked" for it.

None of this really matters though, her relationship with the CIA was marked with an S for Secret, so disclosing the information was illegal under the IIPA
If you think you have enough evidence for an impeachment then let's just cut to the chase. I haven't seen any good impeachment procedures since----never mind. :teeth:

dilloduck said:
If you think you have enough evidence for an impeachment then let's just cut to the chase. I haven't seen any good impeachment procedures since----never mind. :teeth:

I don't think you impeach political advisors, strategists, and deputy chiefs of staff.

Forum List

Back