Place mark arrow not working.

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
My place mark arrow is not working. It is only taking me to the OP and not to the last place i viewed the thread.

anyone else having this problem.

• Banned
I didn't know there's such a thing LOL.
I do use the "view last post" button.

It is not the last page/post button

look in "new posts" .... up there on the right. It will being up the listing of the new stuff threads posted too.

At the right of each thread title... there is a little thing that looks like a down arrow. That will (or should) take you to the place you last read the thread.

and its not working!!!!!!! :evil:

I just tried it and it takes me lower than the OP. Whether that's the first new post is questionable since I had read none of the threads. It's drilling down further than the OP though.

• Banned
I just tried it and it takes me lower than the OP. Whether that's the first new post is questionable since I had read none of the threads. It's drilling down further than the OP though.

It still taking me to either the OP.... or somewhere within the thread. Just not to the last place i was in the thread... :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

It still taking me to either the OP.... or somewhere within the thread. Just not to the last place i was in the thread... :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

But they're new posts. You haven't been in them, have you?

• Banned

But they're new posts. You haven't been in them, have you?

Right... it should take me to the last post i viewed in the thread... any thing after that iv ive not read....

Thats just it... its not working..... :( so the next time here it should come to the next post.

It's taking me to my last post. I see the new ones. But there's also threads I haven't posted in, just viewed so I wonder how it would know how far I viewed?

It doesn't. It knows the last post the browser formatted. So, you might want to reset your browser and retry.

It's taking me to my last post. I see the new ones. But there's also threads I haven't posted in, just viewed so I wonder how it would know how far I viewed?

It doesn't. It knows the last post the browser formatted. So, you might want to reset your browser and retry.

KK.. a rebot.

I didn't know there's such a thing LOL.
I do use the "view last post" button.

It is not the last page/post button

look in "new posts" .... up there on the right. It will being up the listing of the new stuff threads posted too.

At the right of each thread title... there is a little thing that looks like a down arrow. That will (or should) take you to the place you last read the thread.

and its not working!!!!!!! :evil:

I'll alert the media.....rest your jets...

;):lol:

I will ask whats up behind the curtain..

WWWWAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! it took me to post 4 in this thread...... WWWWWHHHAAAAAA!!!!

:)

Can't you just go into your CP and use it? The arrow is there also. That's the one I use. Try it from there.

Can't you just go into your CP and use it? The arrow is there also. That's the one I use. Try it from there.

I use it from my user CP.....

It used to..and always had taken me to the last post i looked at....regardless if i posted or subscribed to the thread or not

ive re booted and still ...... :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Do you have more than one browser? If so, try both and see if the same results show. If not, then download a browser to test this.

Forum List

Back