Pj's as clothes in wintertime???

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
I've noticed the trend of wearing Pj's as regular clothes lately but it is the first week in February in Indiana. I saw a woman this morning wearing nice red Pj bottoms filling her car with gas. What would she have done if she had slid in a ditch and not been able to get out? I can understand the comfortablilty of them but ... get real!

It's about as stupid as seeing people in Illinois (where it's pretty cold and snow-covered) wearing shorts and a light jacket.

I've noticed the trend of wearing Pj's as regular clothes lately but it is the first week in February in Indiana. I saw a woman this morning wearing nice red Pj bottoms filling her car with gas. What would she have done if she had slid in a ditch and not been able to get out? I can understand the comfortablilty of them but ... get real!

Why fling the red pj bottoms off and start waiving them for help of course.

:lol::lol::lol:

Just saw some older guy in the mall wearing his mountain dew pj bottoms. lol

The worst I've ever seen was the guy who wore his totally wrinkled long-sleeved t-shirt and pj bottoms to mass . . . on Easter Sunday. :rolleyes:

They do this here all the time,usually complete with slippers and yesterdays hair. Guess they don't care who they may run into these days. :cuckoo:

Why fling the red pj bottoms off and start waiving them for help of course.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Now that, I dare say, would get someone to stop. I can see it now ...

Drives me nutz...looks like ya just rolled out of bed

Almost as bad as wearing wool ski hats indoors

Pajamas are not "to be worn in public" clothing.

Just saw some older guy in the mall wearing his mountain dew pj bottoms. lol

The worst I've ever seen was the guy who wore his totally wrinkled long-sleeved t-shirt and pj bottoms to mass . . . on Easter Sunday. :rolleyes:

Great example of what worshiping God is all about.

i won't even answer the door at my own house with my pj's on! Let alone go out of the house with them on!!!! :eek:

I saw a gal in the breakfast line at the Days Inn in Cocoa Beach Florida in jammies; she sizzled.

Some mornings early I drag the trash bags out to the curb, but self consciously.

Forum List

Back