"Pizzagate" Arrests Begin

I dont know if the OP site is "fake news" or not, but I can say that at the 6:45 spot in the McAuley Pizza Underground video, it uses a map of the DC metro system as a purported map of "secret tunnels" for the White House, which is bogus. There are secret tunnels around the White House but they are not along the DC Metro system, lol.

I dont know if the OP site is "fake news" or not, but I can say that at the 6:45 spot in the McAuley Pizza Underground video, it uses a map of the DC metro system as a purported map of "secret tunnels" for the White House, which is bogus. There are secret tunnels around the White House but they are not along the DC Metro system, lol.
The person may think they are but a lot of perps on the Internet have no need to know where those real tunnels are.

That's a very old trick, Jim. The people involved infiltrate the whistleblowers camp and spread disinformation in order to make it appear that the entire story is bogus. Then they send people like "Marion" to message boards to make sure it gets called into question.

They wouldn't go to that trouble unless they didn't want people finding out what is really going on. The truth is we don't know who is who on these boards but what we do know is that the Wikileaks emails exposed John Podesta, his brother and many others as using pedophile code words and all of them appear to be actively involved in child sex crimes and not a single one of them denied those emails weren't authentic because they couldn't. It is the scandal of the century and should be independently investigated because clearly these people have their own people on the inside of every organization including law enforcement (at every level).

I'm not a fucking liberal. I never voted for either Clinton. I think Hillary should be in prison. My screen name is Lew-dog. As in a nickname given to me a long time ago because my last name is Lewis. I'm not defending pedophiles idiot. I'm pointing out your hypocrisy that you want to accuse Clinton, Podesta, and now even Baldwin based on a relationship with the same person Trump had a relationship with... but you claim Trump is innocent. Of course Trump had him banned, he has how many other members there paying how much a year in membership fees to think about? Don't be stupid.
You're not only a liberal! You're a lying liberal! If ever there was a liberal on this board, you're it! If I didn't know better I'd think you were Jake Starkey's sock. Or maybe Rightwinger's but even they are not as rabid as you are. You're a real God hater. To the core. You need to repent before you find yourself in hell, Mr. Lewd og!

Simple question I ask all you idiots every time you accuse me of still being a Liberal after I tell you I'm not. WHY would I argue I'm not a liberal if I am one?

I'm agnostic... and I believe the Bible and other religious books were written by man, and not the true word of a higher power. I will never follow a religion that salvation is based on accepting a person as your savior, and not based on how you treat others and how you live your life. You do understand that all these pedophiles you hate so much, that as long as they accept Jesus as their savior they supposed to go to Heaven right? Fuck that. They deserve to be in hell for what they've done, they don't deserve salvation, but your religion gives them that opportunity. If anyone here is a defender of pedophiles it is your religion.
If other USMB members are telling you that you are a liberal it is because they see what I see. You defend the same wickedness other God haters (like Bodecea) defend here. You talk like them, act like them, and hate God like them. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck!

We're looking at what you are doing. You do what liberals do because you are a liberal. You can lie about it all if you wish but there is no denying it. As a man thinketh, so is he. You're not the first person to show up on USMB trying to run this game of "I'm not a liberal" ....and you won't be the last. Nevertheless, you're about as liberal as it gets.

I don't know if I'm a liberal or not pilgrim, but the source article of the OP is fake news.

I'd rather propagate truth than lies.

I'm aware that it's probably not the OP's fault, you just have to watch out for fake news out there. :dunno:
Pizzagate is real. For those who don't want it investigated they will look for anything to blame as an excuse to dismiss the greater story about Pizza gate. Could some cases not be related? Anything is possible. Still what has that got to do with trying to dismiss the magnitude of the crimes that are being covered up concerning Pizza Gate, James Alefantis, Ping Pong Comet Pizza and the pedophile ring in Washington?

Propagate that truth instead of trying to dismiss the entire case because if you are doing that? You're part of the problem, not the solution.
The REAL question is why you would want this fantasy, Pizzagate, to be real? What's in it for you to invest yourself in this fake news?

Simple question I ask all you idiots every time you accuse me of still being a Liberal after I tell you I'm not. WHY would I argue I'm not a liberal if I am one?

I'm agnostic... and I believe the Bible and other religious books were written by man, and not the true word of a higher power. I will never follow a religion that salvation is based on accepting a person as your savior, and not based on how you treat others and how you live your life. You do understand that all these pedophiles you hate so much, that as long as they accept Jesus as their savior they supposed to go to Heaven right? Fuck that. They deserve to be in hell for what they've done, they don't deserve salvation, but your religion gives them that opportunity. If anyone here is a defender of pedophiles it is your religion.
If other USMB members are telling you that you are a liberal it is because they see what I see. You defend the same wickedness other God haters (like Bodecea) defend here. You talk like them, act like them, and hate God like them. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck!

We're looking at what you are doing. You do what liberals do because you are a liberal. You can lie about it all if you wish but there is no denying it. As a man thinketh, so is he. You're not the first person to show up on USMB trying to run this game of "I'm not a liberal" ....and you won't be the last. Nevertheless, you're about as liberal as it gets.

I don't know if I'm a liberal or not pilgrim, but the source article of the OP is fake news.

I'd rather propagate truth than lies.

I'm aware that it's probably not the OP's fault, you just have to watch out for fake news out there. :dunno:
Pizzagate is real. For those who don't want it investigated they will look for anything to blame as an excuse to dismiss the greater story about Pizza gate. Could some cases not be related? Anything is possible. Still what has that got to do with trying to dismiss the magnitude of the crimes that are being covered up concerning Pizza Gate, James Alefantis, Ping Pong Comet Pizza and the pedophile ring in Washington?

Propagate that truth instead of trying to dismiss the entire case because if you are doing that? You're part of the problem, not the solution.

Again, where is your proof? Some guy's artwork? Some confusing emails? The basement at Ping Pong Comet Pizza? Wait that doesn't exist... Do you believe in the Constitution?

You are blind to what is right in front of you because you are walking in darkness. You are openly cursing God's name on this board using the D word after His Name and you admit you cannot see what is right in front of you. How blind you are. You are one step away from falling headlong into hell for all eternity and you dare to press on as if you will never give an account for your lies, your wickedness or your evil ways, Lewis. As sure as the Lord lives you will one day stand in front of Jesus Christ and give an account for every idle word you have ever spoken. Even these. You're going to hell. Worry about that and get yourself right with God while there is still time to do it.
Is this the god of lies you are referring to? The one you seem to be worshipping so devotely.

That's a very old trick, Jim. The people involved infiltrate the whistleblowers camp and spread disinformation in order to make it appear that the entire story is bogus. Then they send people like "Marion" to message boards to make sure it gets called into question.

They wouldn't go to that trouble unless they didn't want people finding out what is really going on. The truth is we don't know who is who on these boards but what we do know is that the Wikileaks emails exposed John Podesta, his brother and many others as using pedophile code words and all of them appear to be actively involved in child sex crimes and not a single one of them denied those emails weren't authentic because they couldn't. It is the scandal of the century and should be independently investigated because clearly these people have their own people on the inside of every organization including law enforcement (at every level).
"It is the scandal of the century"? :lol: :lol: Just like the old "blood libel" scandals that the Nazis used?

I'm not a fucking liberal. I never voted for either Clinton. I think Hillary should be in prison. My screen name is Lew-dog. As in a nickname given to me a long time ago because my last name is Lewis. I'm not defending pedophiles idiot. I'm pointing out your hypocrisy that you want to accuse Clinton, Podesta, and now even Baldwin based on a relationship with the same person Trump had a relationship with... but you claim Trump is innocent. Of course Trump had him banned, he has how many other members there paying how much a year in membership fees to think about? Don't be stupid.
You're not only a liberal! You're a lying liberal! If ever there was a liberal on this board, you're it! If I didn't know better I'd think you were Jake Starkey's sock. Or maybe Rightwinger's but even they are not as rabid as you are. You're a real God hater. To the core. You need to repent before you find yourself in hell, Mr. Lewd og!

You are one of the biggest bearers of false witness here. You apparently worship the god of liars.
Can you back that accuser statement up or are you just working to keep pedo's out there in a good light by bashing Jeri because pedo's support your agenda?
Fascinating. I call you on your Fake News and because I am an actual thinking adult, you accuse me of "working to keep pedo's out there in a good light".....good luck with your buds in CloudCuckooland.

"It is the scandal of the century"? :lol: :lol: Just like the old "blood libel" scandals that the Nazis used?
Your empathy for pedophiles is duly noted.
I have NO empathy for pedophiles....one of the reasons I stay away from any organized religious organization....they seem to breed them there.
Then stop with the personal attacks against those of us who are speaking up for the victims and start addressing the subject of the OP instead of going off into these off topic tirades.

You are one of the biggest bearers of false witness here. You apparently worship the god of liars.
Can you back that accuser statement up or are you just working to keep pedo's out there in a good light by bashing Jeri because pedo's support your agenda?
Fascinating. I call you on your Fake News and because I am an actual thinking adult, you accuse me of "working to keep pedo's out there in a good light".....good luck with your buds in CloudCuckooland.
You need to read better as there is a reason for using that ? Nor did I put the article and videos in the post of this thread. I am happy to see these pedo rings being smashed by whatever means possible. You prefer to attack others.

Is the OP true? We'll know soon enough.

The story of Johnny Gosch and many other children around the globe that are or have been abused are real stories. It took years for his story to be told and his mother is still looking for him.

Pedo's and their enablers claimed that those boys in Boys Town, and Omaha, Nebraska being abused when they came forth were false too! The Franklin child prostitution ring allegations took place between 1988 and 1991. High powered banksters, politicians, church members use their money and powerful positions to go after whomever they have victimized. They use the same tactics in anything illegal that they are involved in. Trash and try to destroy the victims. NAMBLA did not disappear it just became more sophisticated in its methods and ways to infiltrate areas where normal people generally gather and work.

These sick people just perpetuate and enable more sick people. Look at the Elm Guest House case. It is still being looked into. UK Police Investigating Alleged Murders in Government Child Abuse Scandal | VICE News

Just last year the case in Idaho of the five year old girl who was abused by three refugees was denied by many. The major news media did not cover it thoroughly or take the time to investigate it properly. In fact many tried to silence that whole affair for people would not hear about it.

Many had never heard about the Bacha bāzī "boy play" also known as 'chai (tea) boys' who are sold to wealthy and powerful men for entertainment and illicit sex in Afghanistan. If it were not for brave souls that exposed this Islamic tradition against children we still would not know about it.

Historically abuse of children is something that most deny or do not want to hear about or talk about. Molesters and Pedophiles in families are not spoken about either as it may be put the mark of shame on the whole family. That is just historical. Children sexually abused is scourge where ever it is exposed so people generally do not openly discuss the matter.

Last edited:
Turns out the only thing fake about pizzagate was calling it fake,
Turns out the entire thing was fake...

A terrible black eye on Alex Jones and his media empire. Not only because he spread misinformation but also because it took the threat of a lawsuit for him to reverse course and issue a statement acknowledging that their "reporting" was reckless and irresponsible.

Forum List

Back