Pizza

I've found that pizza that is made from shops where the makers have accents is usually really, really good. We have a store near us called Palermo's and their pizza is great. I think they might be Greek, don't know, can't place the accent and don't care. The pizza is da bomb.

I'm a fan of mushrooms on pizza and like pepperoni. May fav pizza is white w/spinach and mushrooms.

Last edited:
o yea...it wasn't a put down to people not from NYC...more like Pity for the people who can't enjoy the best pizza in the country.

speedys a hole in the wall joint...started out in boone nc...now in sylva nc...the owner had a war with pizza bubbles...you never got one...he would open the oven and run the cutter over it...

pizza should be...homemade...and with sauce..cheeses....and pepperoni...a rookie will dble the pepperoni..that just makes the pie...greasy

as for ny pizza...damn that shit just sucked...white pies....nasty stuff

White Pies are delicious.....and thats just one type of pie..doesn't summaraize what NY pizza is.

I worked at place when I was a teenager that won best pizza in the country in las vegas with their vodka pie. Delicious

What's bull shit is that on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 I ordered pizza and breadsticks via PizzaHut.com, and I couldn't keep the Pizza because I gave the pizza delivery guy $14.00 instead of $17.00. Therefore, I had to give the pizza and breadsticks back to the pizza delivery guy.

He said something about, "voiding" the order until "next time."

What exactly does, "void" mean.

What's bull shit is that on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 I ordered pizza and breadsticks via PizzaHut.com, and I couldn't keep the Pizza because I gave the pizza delivery guy $14.00 instead of $17.00. Therefore, I had to give the pizza and breadsticks back to the pizza delivery guy.

He said something about, "voiding" the order until "next time."

What exactly does, "void" mean.

:eusa_eh: It means you didn't have enough money to cover the cost of your order. That should be obvious.

I once lived in Napoli, the womb of pizza, for some time.

That is it, I have nothing more to say about that.

Except I ate pizza off my Neapolitano lover’s pussy once.

But that is really, all I have to say about that.

Except that was guuuuuuuuuuuuuud eaten.

I am addicted to brick oven pizza.

Now that I have my big green egg, I can make a great brick oven pizza with just the right amount of smoke and that little bit of slightly burnt crust.

P1010013.JPG

big_green_egg_med.JPG

My personal favorite is a done with grilled chicken, grilled pineapple and a ton of grilled poblano and jalapeno peppers.

I doubt many of you folks in heartland of America have ever really eaten a real pizza.

The fact that GBG asked

Do you have a favorite chain you use..?

indicates that he doesn't have a clue what real pizza pie tastes like.

No offense meant, but that crap most of us eat that is laughingly called pizza?... isn't pizza.

Forum List

Back