Pizza restaurant using facial recognition to scan customers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
It’s hard to do anything nowadays without being tracked: surveillance is widespread. It isn’t just Google’s invasive ad targeting that people need to watch out for (as our Eyes On You Quiz demonstrates). Turning off geolocation, using fake names to join online services, disguising your Internet Protocol (IP) address and encrypting your data with a Virtual Private Network (VPN) will all help to protect your privacy.

Pizza Restaurant Using Facial Recognition to Scan Customers - BestVPN.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh we know who will think this is just sooo great while not having a fkn clue how it will be used against them later.

• Banned
Picking up your phone and it unlocking automatically when you look at it would certainly be the height of usability. However, can we really trust firms like Apple, Facebook, and Google not to use our faces in ways that aren’t massively invasive?

AND REALLY OBAMA DID THIS NOT TRUMP

Nowadays, our personal data is worth a lot of money. In the US, for example, the Trump administration has made it legal for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to sell people’s search histories. This is a hugely invasive alteration to US laws, in a nation that is already considered bad for privacy. A VPN is by far the best solution for keeping your data private at home.

Yes indeed, I concur. Encrypting your data with a VPN will aid to shield your privacy by staying anonymous..

Considering myself as an online gaming addict, it is tough with regards to me to resist whatever kind of time-lag in playing updated web games. Therefore, with a target to interact and play with gamers over the planet, I necessitate to pass the limited access while making use of the VPN for Steam.

I'd like to know your thoughts please.

I learned from the article linked in the OP that Jews are world leaders in developing tech to violate the privacy of goyim. And, the Jewish owner of Facebook is making good use of such tech.

It’s hard to do anything nowadays without being tracked: surveillance is widespread. It isn’t just Google’s invasive ad targeting that people need to watch out for (as our Eyes On You Quiz demonstrates). Turning off geolocation, using fake names to join online services, disguising your Internet Protocol (IP) address and encrypting your data with a Virtual Private Network (VPN) will all help to protect your privacy.

Pizza Restaurant Using Facial Recognition to Scan Customers - BestVPN.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh we know who will think this is just sooo great while not having a fkn clue how it will be used against them later.

that is cool

walked into a McDonald's on saturday

brand new Kiosks in place

with 1/3 the normal staff

--LOL

that is cool

walked into a McDonald's on saturday

brand new Kiosks in place

with 1/3 the normal staff

--LOL

The local Sam's Club installed ordering kiosks for their cafe. They have such a small menu that ordering is super-easy. You also pay and get your receipt at the kiosk. No cashiers, or human interaction, needed anymore, except for the occasional technophobic elder, and those elders can be covered by the person prepping and serving the food.

If they add facial recognition, the kiosks will know what returning customers want, making a super-easy process that much easier and error-proof: "Dave, are you sure you want the three-meat pizza. You don't eat pork." "Oops, sorry, I meant to tap on the cheese pizza."

Ten years from now, the food prep and serving will be automated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back