~Pizza Please!~

If you like real pizza [ie New York pizza] don't get one in China. Crust like uncooked Pillsbury biscuits, no sauce, very little cheese, toppings like corn, clams, prawn heads, chicken combs.

pizza_hut_china_christmas.jpg

If you want cheese on your pizza, go to Pizza Hut.

If you like real pizza [ie New York pizza] don't get one in China. Crust like uncooked Pillsbury biscuits, no sauce, very little cheese, toppings like corn, clams, prawn heads, chicken combs.

pizza_hut_china_christmas.jpg

If you want cheese on your pizza, go to Pizza Hut.

Me thinks something got lost in the translation!!!

I am pretty certain everybody loves pizza.
So...two questions, if you are only allowed one topping on your pizza, what do you choose??

Second, what's your favorite kind of pizza??...as in, meat lover's....veggie....what do you normally get on top of your pizza??

And hey, does anybody REALLY get anchovies?? :eek:
(Ok, so that was 3 questions...big whoop)

Anchovies..

And the two best places for pizza are New York City..and Italy.

Everywhere else..sucks.

So...two questions, if you are only allowed one topping on your pizza, what do you choose??

Second, what's your favorite kind of pizza??...as in, meat lover's....veggie....what do you normally get on top of your pizza??

Anchovies..

Everywhere else..sucks.

What a bigot.

And Anchovies????

Figures.

The Chinese says, "Super happy platter" and "a symphony of flavours" more or less. It has nothing to do with Christmas.

Pizza Hut is crap in any country.

Pizza Hut is crap now and so is Papa Johns, its a shame I used to love Pizza Hut as a child in Elementary school and when I was in High School Papa Johns was on point, now both are terrible. The shameful thing is I tried Pizza Hut on deployment in Kuwait, and it kicks the shit out of any Pizza Hut I have tried Stateside in the last 10 years.:(

Code:
I haven't had Papa John's in a few years but they were good last I tried. American Pizza Hut is marginally better than Domino's, but every Domino's in Asia I've tried was much better than Pizza Hut.

McDonalds, KFC and Burger King are all better in overseas locations from my experience, Pizza Hut definently is.

Anchovies..

Everywhere else..sucks.

What a bigot.

And Anchovies????

Figures.

Yes, anchovies. A traditional Italian pizza topping.

What do you put on your "pizza", pineapple?

I almost never order pizza as I prefer to make my own.

I use my Big Green Egg and get a wood fired brick oven pizza.

I usually go for something exotic

Smoked mozzarella, Asiago, roasted peppers, artichokes, garlic and chicken

or

Thin sliced sirloin with spinach and blue cheese

or

Pulled pork, pineapple and jalapenos.

Yes, anchovies. A traditional Italian pizza topping.

What do you put on your "pizza", pineapple?

If hes from California, yes.

I was in Chatanooga a couple of weeks ago. They do it there also and it's equally as wrong.

I am near Chat town, and yes, we do have a pizza served with pineapples and ham. They are mostly in the pizza buffets, we have several restaurants around these parts that are a buffet of several different kinds of pizza.

I haven't had Papa John's in a few years but they were good last I tried. American Pizza Hut is marginally better than Domino's, but every Domino's in Asia I've tried was much better than Pizza Hut.

The best thing about a Papa John's pizza is the garlic butter they serve with it :lol:

The best thing about a Papa John's pizza is the garlic butter they serve with it :lol:

I LOVE the garlic sauce that comes with the Pizza, unfortunatly now the pizza is so crappy even that delicious sauce can't cover it up.

I always make my own, the dough is easy enough to make, and you can choose the best ingredients for your toppings :eusa_drool:

I always make my own, the dough is easy enough to make, and you can choose the best ingredients for your toppings :eusa_drool:

I might have to start doing that as well, the commercial pizza places in the US like Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Dominoes etc are all crap, unless you can find a small no name brand place that specializes in Pizza your all out of options unless you do it yourself.

I LOVE the garlic sauce that comes with the Pizza, unfortunatly now the pizza is so crappy even that delicious sauce can't cover it up.

I always request extra, that stuff is delicious....Yummy :)

Forum List

Back