~Pizza Please!~

I am pretty certain everybody loves pizza.
So...two questions, if you are only allowed one topping on your pizza, what do you choose??

Second, what's your favorite kind of pizza??...as in, meat lover's....veggie....what do you normally get on top of your pizza??

And hey, does anybody REALLY get anchovies?? :eek:
(Ok, so that was 3 questions...big whoop)

extra cheese

garlic (sauce less)

yes. HELL yes

the correct response is;

NOTHING, nada, zip, zero.....

Behold....in its purest best form...

20091031-efnyp-slice-shot.jpg

anyone who puts 'toppings' on a slice should be disposed of in the ancient Roman style; sewn into a large sack with a cock, a dog, an ape and a viper.

What part of extra cheese did you not see in my post as an extra topping? huh?

'extra' cheese is a 'topping', it is not part of the base ingredient(s), its is a cheap, end run around the use of 'topping' as it applies to said wholly made pizza according to plan:eusa_hand:...I spurn your weak attempt at obviating this formula......away with you.

mwah.gif

extra cheese is only an end run around the cheap bastards that don't put the proper amount on to begin with :evil:

I can eat mushrooms right out of the jar :tongue:

:wtf::wtf::wtf:
:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

the....... jar???

Yeppers! Here, they come in a can or a glass jar.
I buy them in the jar, they are put out by Green Giant.
They are already sliced, and I use them for pizza or sub sandwiches, and like I said, I can eat them straight from that jar...so good :)

Something wrong with fresh mushrooms. You know wash them and slice them up?

:wtf::wtf::wtf:
:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

the....... jar???

Yeppers! Here, they come in a can or a glass jar.
I buy them in the jar, they are put out by Green Giant.
They are already sliced, and I use them for pizza or sub sandwiches, and like I said, I can eat them straight from that jar...so good :)

Something wrong with fresh mushrooms. You know wash them and slice them up?

:lol:
These I get in the jar tho, they don't look like those that are fresh from the ground. They look like the ones pictured on that pizza High Gravity blessed us with~

Forum List

Back