~Pizza Please!~

I am pretty certain everybody loves pizza.
So...two questions, if you are only allowed one topping on your pizza, what do you choose??

Second, what's your favorite kind of pizza??...as in, meat lover's....veggie....what do you normally get on top of your pizza??

And hey, does anybody REALLY get anchovies?? :eek:
(Ok, so that was 3 questions...big whoop)

Mushrooms

the correct response is;

NOTHING, nada, zip, zero.....

Behold....in its purest best form...

20091031-efnyp-slice-shot.jpg

anyone who puts 'toppings' on a slice should be disposed of in the ancient Roman style; sewn into a large sack with a cock, a dog, an ape and a viper.

What part of extra cheese did you not see in my post as an extra topping? huh?

'extra' cheese is a 'topping', it is not part of the base ingredient(s), its is a cheap, end run around the use of 'topping' as it applies to said wholly made pizza according to plan:eusa_hand:...I spurn your weak attempt at obviating this formula......away with you.

mwah.gif

the correct response is;

anyone who puts 'toppings' on a slice should be disposed of in the ancient Roman style; sewn into a large sack with a cock, a dog, an ape and a viper.

I would rather have extra sauce instead of more cheese. Mo Sauce = Mo Flava.

the correct response is;

I think we have discovered a new Wedge-issue.

The war over Pizza.

I am pretty certain everybody loves pizza.
So...two questions, if you are only allowed one topping on your pizza, what do you choose??

Second, what's your favorite kind of pizza??...as in, meat lover's....veggie....what do you normally get on top of your pizza??

And hey, does anybody REALLY get anchovies?? :eek:
(Ok, so that was 3 questions...big whoop)

Sometimes I like the Wife on my pizza, but most of the time I like Jalapeno and peperoni, deep dish crust. And cookies for after if I am stoned.

the correct response is;

Then get a Deep Dish.

Then get a Deep Dish.

I don't like that much dough. There is a local pizza chain here called Zachary's that serves "stuffed" doughy pizza...always a big line out the door.

I don't get it. That much dough is gross.

A Square of Sicilian pizza that is not to thick with Lots of Sauce is perfection.

I never mentioned, so I thought I would- my favorite pizza is a simple one, I really only like mushrooms on top, maybe with a little extra cheese~

Then get a Deep Dish.

I don't like that much dough. There is a local pizza chain here called Zachary's that serves "stuffed" doughy pizza...always a big line out the door.

I don't get it. That much dough is gross.

A Square of Sicilian pizza that is not to thick with Lots of Sauce is perfection.

Closest thing to that is Garlic Bread pizza.

No end crust.

I had a pizza the other night that had bacon and cashews on it, as well as three different kinds of cheese. Cant remember what they were but it was awesome with a cold ass Anchor Steam Beer.

Forum List

Back