~Pizza Pizza~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I know a lot of areas have some smaller "pizza joints" that are good....but out of the top 3 pizza chains.......Pizza Hut....Dominos....Papa John's..........I say Pizza Hut is the best and Domino's is the absolute worst!
OMFG....their crust tastes like cardboard *blech*
Terrible pizza they have....terrible...terrible.

I know a lot of areas have some smaller "pizza joints" that are good....but out of the top 3 pizza chains.......Pizza Hut....Dominos....Papa John's..........I say Pizza Hut is the best and Domino's is the absolute worst!
Domino's is inconsistent. I have had great pizza from some, lousy from others. Overall, I choose Pizza Hut.

None of the above, not now, not ever. Pay a little extra, get some real pizza.

If you think any of those chains is in the PIZZA business then I suspect you have never really eaten a real pizza.

Yeah but what is pizza? Originally pizza did not even have cheese!!!

Neapolitan pizza (pizza napoletana): Authentic Neapolitan pizzas are typically made with tomatoes and Mozzarella cheese.

Pizza romana: tomato, mozzarella, anchovies, oregano, oil
Pizza viennese: tomato, mozzarella, German sausage, oregano, oil
Pizza capricciosa: mozzarella, tomato, mushrooms, artichokes, cooked ham, olives, oil
Pizza quattro formaggi ("four cheese pizza"): tomatoes, and the cheeses mozzarella, stracchino, fontina, and gorgonzola. Sometimes ricotta is swapped for one of the last three.
Pizza bianca In Rome, the term pizza bianca refers to a type of bread topped with olive oil, salt and, occasionally, rosemary sprigs. It is also a Roman style to add figs to the pizza, the result being known as pizza e fichi
Pizza alla casalinga ("Grandma pizza") consists of a thin layer of dough is stretched into an oiled, square "Sicilian" pan, topped sparingly with shredded mozzarella, crushed uncooked canned tomatoes, chopped garlic and olive oil, and baked until the top bubbles and the bottom is crisp.
Pizza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The pizza is the most favorite foods in the U.S..May be due to geographical reasons, the Chinese people's appetite is not very large.So did not see a big pizza.

More diced dill pickles on the pizza will fix anything.

Diced dill pickles on pizza? It'll fix it alright. Put that on it and it'll be fixin for the trash heap.

:puke3:

My God in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. . .

:eusa_pray:

Pardon me, Padre. . .

:puke:

Sorry, wait, OMFG. . .

Garlic%2B%25281%2529.jpg

02pepperoni-span-articleLarge.jpg

Wow, the basics save the day.

:D

More diced dill pickles on the pizza will fix anything.

Diced dill pickles on pizza? It'll fix it alright. Put that on it and it'll be fixin for the trash heap.

:puke3:

My God in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. . .

:eusa_pray:

Pardon me, Padre. . .

:puke:

Sorry, wait, OMFG. . .

Garlic%2B%25281%2529.jpg

02pepperoni-span-articleLarge.jpg

Wow, the basics save the day.

:D

Damn SillyWabbit....who the fuck you trying to scare off with your avatar?? :eek:

Never had this but when I get to Indy I might try it.

It's about the crust, right? Any joker can top a pizza. Buy good cheese, be picky about your meat. Done.

Crust, though: There's the money. Cook it quick in a hot, hot oven like Coal Pizza Company. The crust at this restaurant that opened just before the Super Bowl is light in color, lighter in texture. It's open and chewy, with a thin skin of crispness and golden airy bubbles.

The restaurant, in a skinny Downtown dining room with a 900-degree custom coal oven, doesn't churn out perfectly round pies.

Roughly 12 inches across, these pies get further personality from toppings of duck confit, caramelized onion, fig and goat cheese ($16) or pesto, tomato, olive and goat cheese ($14). White pie ($12) makes gorgeously simple use of spinach and feta.

Coal Pizza Company's 900-degree oven creates perfect crusts | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

124STONE15_L8XMH7_XLG.jpg

I use my Big Green Egg at 600 degrees as a pizza oven to get that wood fired taste and crispy crust.

Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Papa Johns are all garbage, the only place to get decent pizza nowadays is from the little mom and pop places, there is a place here in Birmingham called Salvatores and their pizza is the bomb.

Forum List

Back