Pity Party! Obama, "I can't work with GOP Leadership." AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the most thin skinned peevish whinging Administration in the history of the U.S.

Period.

End of story.

Are Sharron Angle, Christie O'Donnell and Rand Paul representative of what the Tea Party has to offer us?

Well you can continue to support an Administration and Congress who want to tax you into submission whenever they wish, who intend to continue unsustainable entitlements that drain national resources and initiative, who think we can spend ourselves into prosperity, who have no qualms about handing over American sovereignty to international interests, who have created the most unfriendly business environment in my memory, and who continue to blame others because nothing they have done has made much of a dent in an intermnable recession, or. . . . .

You can vote for people like Angle, O'Donnell, and Paul and many others who oppose all of that and are pledged to do it differently.

That's the choices in November, sweet, pure, and simple.

President Obama said today that he is at odds with Republican leadership in Congress -- but not necessarily Republican voters.

There are conservative and Republican voters that may disagree with some of his policies but have "basically recognized we've got to solve some big problems," Mr. Obama said on NBC's "Today Show."

Yet while regular Republicans may be willing to work together to achieve solutions, the president said that Republican leaders are instead putting forward "a set of policies that are just irresponsible."

Obama: I Can Work with Republicans, but Not GOP Leadership - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Now the translation for this little pity party is, NOT about the GOP Leadership, although Obama may say so.

It's about the CONSERVATIVES that are going to come in to the Congress that are NOT the "cross the aisle" Rinos that are going to kiss his butt!

He's saying "individual" Republicans, aka Rinos can be manipulated to vote with him, but Tea Party conservatives won't.

Notice how careful he is NOT to mention the Tea Party.

I mean Obama is afraid of the GOP Leadership? Really?????????? I don't buy that one. The GOP leadership hasn't exactly been that rock ribbed conservative as of late.

But I've noticed that Obama has sunk so low that's he's WHINING as of late. We should all feel sorry for him.

"It's not my fault, Bush did it! You just have to give me a chance!!! WAH!!!!!!"

Yeah, the voters gave you a chance Obama. You screwed the pooch!

Voters aren't willing to give Democrats more of a chance. The Democrats in Congress have had four years and have displayed nothing but arrogant tone deafness to the American people.

It's time to send them to the unemployment lines!

But let's give Obama that pity party he so badly needs. One, two, three, AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't get it. This is the same GOP that has stated they're going to investigate everything they can, just like they did with Clinton, if they gain the majority in Congress this fall and you're complaining that Obama is just whining?

Does it continue to be senseless when you and others on the very first page of this thread, say it's a good thing to not work with Obama? I don't think his statement is unjustified when there is some proof that he has a point that it's difficult to work with the GOP, and that some people on here flat out state they shouldn't work with him at all. If anything, it just proves him correct.

Hopefully he'll have no choice pretty soon. Maybe the Republicans will lock him and his Democrats out of meetings? I guess we'll see in November.

I don't get it. This is the same GOP that has stated they're going to investigate everything they can, just like they did with Clinton, if they gain the majority in Congress this fall and you're complaining that Obama is just whining?

Does it continue to be senseless when you and others on the very first page of this thread, say it's a good thing to not work with Obama? I don't think his statement is unjustified when there is some proof that he has a point that it's difficult to work with the GOP, and that some people on here flat out state they shouldn't work with him at all. If anything, it just proves him correct.

You don't get why the GOP would oppose an insane tax policy, regulatory process, destruction of America's oil industry, destruction of one of the world's truly excellent and innovative healthcare systems, vastly increased entitlements, more rights afforded to illegal aliens than what is enjoyed by U.S. citizens, indefensible long term unemployment, more and more commerce and industry driven overseas, weakening of American sovereignty, unprecedented cronyism, and initiatives to spend us into irreversible bankruptcy???????

I guess that explains why Obama's approval ratings aren't zero.

You don't get why the GOP would oppose an insane tax policy, regulatory process, destruction of America's oil industry, destruction of one of the world's truly excellent and innovative healthcare systems, vastly increased entitlements, more rights afforded to illegal aliens than what is enjoyed by U.S. citizens, indefensible long term unemployment, more and more commerce and industry driven overseas, weakening of American sovereignty, unprecedented cronyism, and initiatives to spend us into irreversible bankruptcy???????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY]YouTube - Everyone Is Now Dumber - Billy Madison[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY]YouTube - Everyone Is Now Dumber - Billy Madison[/ame]

I rest my case. This is about all the Left has to go on to defend the insanity that is being imposed upon us by our government these days.

I rest my case. This is about all the Left has to go on to defend the insanity that is being imposed upon us by our government these days.

I'm not going to bother trying to have a conversation with someone who is clearly so wrapped in their own fear and warped view of the world that they can no longer distinguish what is a GOP talking point and what is in fact reality. I'm not going to try and argue with someone who believes that the GOP is looking out for you in general, never mind the fact they would never do any of these things.

I don't hate you as you likely hate me. In reality, I pity you and I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry that what has gone on in politics has gotten to you so much to the point that you are now acting like this and spewing these sort of things.

May you truly find some help down the road which you clearly and definitely need. Hopefully it is before you start calling for the censorship, imprisonment, or execution of "the left" that you have rattled on about. All that you would call for obviously in the name of national security.

I like how you claim that 'the left' is defending insanity, when all your claims aren't grounded in reality in begin with. I think it can almost be considered a kind of poetic irony.

I like how you claim that 'the left' is defending insanity, when all your claims aren't grounded in reality in begin with. I think it can almost be considered a kind of poetic irony.

Well now think about it. We have trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see--nobody, and I mean NOBODY can give us any kind of definitive figures for that though--we have a Congress on recess without having passed a 2011 budget or any appropriations bills and who have left America's business ownes stranded with no clarification of what their tax structures are going to be next year. We have near 10% unemployment after a trillion dollars in spending was absolutely essential to keep it from going much over 8%. And we have a Congress and President wanting to pass another $418 BILLION dollar stimulus package in the lame duck session after the election.

And you on the left are defending that.

You wouldn't call it insane if the conservatives were defending that?

Well now think about it. We have trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see--nobody, and I mean NOBODY can give us any kind of definitive figures for that though--we have a Congress on recess without having passed a 2011 budget or any appropriations bills and who have left America's business ownes stranded with no clarification of what their tax structures are going to be next year. We have near 10% unemployment after a trillion dollars in spending was absolutely essential to keep it from going much over 8%. And we have a Congress and President wanting to pass another $418 BILLION dollar stimulus package in the lame duck session after the election.

You're right. It would be insane. If it were done during a robust economy. One where the financial system damn near melted down to the center of the earth. One where the largest, most iconic americans companies producing the best know American products in the world had not teetered on the brink of collapse. It would be insane to throw capital into such an economy.

But the policies of Trickle Down economics failed to produce the wealth it promised. As it turns out, the economy is run by consumers. Coddling such a small minority of consumers by giving them tax breaks fails to keep enough money accessible to the majority (the middle class) and the spending dynamo they are thus moving capital around in the macro economy.

And the spending of the previous eight years on two wars and tax breaks to ship factories overseas has wrought a bubble economy where greed rules and 'unreasonable exuberance' calls the tune.

So, it's time to break out the Keynsian school of economic and give the voodoo school a time out.

Business if calling a time out while they sit on mountains of cash. they're waiting for that middle class consumer giant to get released from the ER after taking it on the chin by Trickle Down for so long.

You're right. It would be insane. If it were done during a robust economy. One where the financial system damn near melted down to the center of the earth. One where the largest, most iconic americans companies producing the best know American products in the world had not teetered on the brink of collapse. It would be insane to throw capital into such an economy.

But the policies of Trickle Down economics failed to produce the wealth it promised. As it turns out, the economy is run by consumers. Coddling such a small minority of consumers by giving them tax breaks fails to keep enough money accessible to the majority (the middle class) and the spending dynamo they are thus moving capital around in the macro economy.

And the spending of the previous eight years on two wars and tax breaks to ship factories overseas has wrought a bubble economy where greed rules and 'unreasonable exuberance' calls the tune.

So, it's time to break out the Keynsian school of economic and give the voodoo school a time out.

Business if calling a time out while they sit on mountains of cash. they're waiting for that middle class consumer giant to get released from the ER after taking it on the chin by Trickle Down for so long.

In all due respect Sir, that just won't wash. The European community had the same meltdown, the same kinds of problems, economies in as severe as distress as ours. But they didn't use the same tactic of blindly throwing massive amounts of money--money they didn't have--at the problem and most are all well on their way to economic health now if they have not already recovered. Those that are not are those who borrowed more than was fiscally prudent and are now paying the piper. Just as we are.

The Europeans counseled us to not do what the Obama Administration has done to deal with the problem. Their counsel fell on deaf ears. Not only has it failed, as the counselors knew it would, but the Administration has not learned anything from the failure. They want to do even more of it.

And THAT is why Obama's approval ratings continue to plummet and why so many Democrats are in danger of losing their seats in November.

And they should.

There's plenty. They haven't made it to their destinations yet. And they won't be the typical Repube BlueBloods...they will be Conservative Correctors booting the old guard RINOS out on their collective asses.

Name one

Boehner seems to have gotten the message. DeMint already seems to be on point.

They are far from alone.

The Tea Party Revolution is not expected to be "won" in one set of mid-term elections.

Right now, the point is to put the damn BRAKES on the liberal Democrat steamroller.

Coming up is the true point of the revolution.

Isn't it wonderful that the original design of our Republic can be seen in effect? A bloodless revolution in accord with our founding principles, hopes, aspirations, desires and plans.

Exactly.

The Tea Party has no impact on Democrats. All it does is pull the GOP under the control of the arch conservatives.

If the candidates being selected by the Tea Party (O'Donnell, Angle, Pallidino) are any indication of the direction they want to take the country, they will be an afterthought in the history of the US

Absolutely wrong.

In the SHORT TERM -- apparently the way you view things -- it is true that the main impact of the Tea Party has been on the GOP. That's because so far (but ONLY so far) we have been dealing with PRIMARY elections. So the Tea Party is much more likely to boot out a Republican candidate for dereliction than a Democratic. Tea Party members are generally unlikely to registered liberal Democratics, you see.

HOWEVER, in the LONGER TERM, we get to GENERAL ELECTIONS. That is where the TEA PARTY will have a louder voice. LOTS of Democratics are going to be getting their pink slips because of TEA PARTY activity.

In the even LONGER TERM, it is expected that the GOP will be steered more to the right. Good. But this might also be seen in the Democrat Parody to a lesser extent over a long enough haul.

You liberal Democratics just don't get it.

That's ok. You will get educated.

HOWEVER, in the LONGER TERM, we get to GENERAL ELECTIONS. That is where the TEA PARTY will have a louder voice. LOTS of Democratics are going to be getting their pink slips because of TEA PARTY activity.

This is the step where you lose out. You force candidates on the GOP who make people scratch their heads and say "what the hell is this idiot talking about?"
Rather than selecting candidates who can appeal to the masses, tea baggers select candidates from the lunatic fringe who must be hidden from the public, avoid interviews other than Fox and run away when asked to follow up on their positions.

Are Sharron Angle, Christie O'Donnell and Rand Paul representative of what the Tea Party has to offer us?

Rand is far superior to the false image painted of him by you liberal Democrats. Sharron is no problem, either. I will concede a small problem with the image of O'Donnell, even though it is over-played by you liberoidal Democratics. But even so, her candidacy ousted a RINO. That should put the GOP on notice that business as usual is no longer going to be a safe route for them. This pushes the Party gently to the right.

The liberoidal Dims will certainly get creamed in the General Dejections even if SOME of the Tea Party endorsed candidates are a bit of a puzzlement.

Foreign heads of state must be scratching their heads over some of the shit Obama says and thinking, "Is this guy really President?"

Last edited:
Absolutely wrong.

In the SHORT TERM -- apparently the way you view things -- it is true that the main impact of the Tea Party has been on the GOP. That's because so far (but ONLY so far) we have been dealing with PRIMARY elections. So the Tea Party is much more likely to boot out a Republican candidate for dereliction than a Democratic. Tea Party members are generally unlikely to registered liberal Democratics, you see.

In the even LONGER TERM, it is expected that the GOP will be steered more to the right. Good. But this might also be seen in the Democrat Parody to a lesser extent over a long enough haul.

You liberal Democratics just don't get it.

That's ok. You will get educated.

This is the step where you lose out. You force candidates on the GOP who make people scratch their heads and say "what the hell is this idiot talking about?"
Rather than selecting candidates who can appeal to the masses, tea baggers select candidates from the lunatic fringe who must be hidden from the public, avoid interviews other than Fox and run away when asked to follow up on their positions.

Rand is far superior to the false image painted of him by you liberal Democrats. Sharron is no problem, either. I will concede a small problem with the image of O'Donnell, even though it is over-played by you liberoidal Democratics. But even so, her candidacy ousted a RINO. That should put the GOP on notice that business as usual is no longer going to be a safe route for them. This pushes the Party gently to the right.

The liberoidal Dims will certainly get creamed in the General Dejections even if SOME of the Tea Party endorsed candidates are a bit of a puzzlement.

It will put the GOP on notice that they can't win national elections if they continue to bow to the Tea Baggers

One of the problems is that there is no Republican leadership

There's plenty. They haven't made it to their destinations yet. And they won't be the typical Repube BlueBloods...they will be Conservative Correctors booting the old guard RINOS out on their collective asses.

Name one

Castle (Rino) Deleware, would be the first...

He wised up and decided NOT to run as a write in...

SOURCE

Now if Lisa Murkowski would wise up and drop out?

SOURCE

It will put the GOP on notice that they can't win national elections if they continue to bow to the Tea Baggers

Wrong. It will put the Republican CANDIDATES on notice that they had best start paying actual allegiance to the precepts upon which our Republic was founded if they want to win any primaries. And they can't win general elections if they cannot win primaries.

Then, when it's time to face the Constitutionally unfaithful liberal Democratics, the Tea Party will help the Republican candidates win.

It is you liberal Democratics who are ultimately going to bear the brunt of voter disaffection with your disdain for the limits imposed on government by the Constitution.

Your analysis serves to confirm that you guys are incapable of learning.

Good.

Forum List

Back