Pity Party! Obama, "I can't work with GOP Leadership." AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberals just CAN'T STAND the idea of people keeping more of their own money. That's what they mean by "tax cuts for the rich."

The facts prove you wrong..

Tax cuts have resulted in a redistribution of wealth from the working class to the super wealthy. The US has the largest wealth gap among industrialized nations. Standard of Living has declined for the working class since the Reagan tax restructuring

Trickle down did not work

One of the problems is that there is no Republican leadership

3295990150_4f7a6794fc.jpg

YOU MEAN I HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE VOTERS?????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As I now understand it, the budget deficit and the national debt are a huge national crisis, which threaten our future and our very way of life, if the proposal on the table is:

* Aid to the unemployed

* American infrastructure

* Jobs for teachers, firefighters, and police officers

* Retirement security

* Investment in a new U.S. energy policy

* Access to affordable health care for America's families

* Quality public schools and student loans

* Transportation, public works, research and development, childcare, and food stamps

On the other hand, the budget deficit and the national debt are utterly meaningless, and shouldn't even be considered, if the proposal on the table is:

* Tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires

* War

* Infrastructure in Iraq

* an expanded government role in health care through Medicare Part D

* an expanded government role in education through No Child Left Behind

What do you say, Republicans and Tea Partiers? Do I have this about right?

The Washington Monthly

Copy+of+redneck_tax-cuts.jpg

Liberals just CAN'T STAND the idea of people keeping more of their own money. That's what they mean by "tax cuts for the rich."

But let's compare that deficit under Republicans and now Democrats, shall we?????

US Federal Deficit as a Percentage of GDP

2001 -1.25
2002 1.48 Corporate Scandals, 9/11
2003 3.39
2004 3.39
2005 2.52
2006 1.85
2007 1.14
2008 3.18 TARP
2009 9.91 Obama Porkulus
2010 10.64

US Federal Deficit As Percent Of GDP in United States 1900-2010 - Federal State Local

Look at when we started having a deficit again. It was after a major attack on this country, and disasters like Enron.

By 2007, Bush and the Republicans had slashed that MORE THAN IN HALF.

Look when it starts to go up again. Despite the tax cuts, and despite wars, NOT UNTIL TARP does the deficit start to rise.

ONLY WHEN OBAMA MADE TARP LOOK LIKE A SUNDAY PICNIC WITH HIS PORKULUS did the deficit make a HUGE JUMP!

Now you liberals can lie all the hell you want, BUT YOU CAN'T GET AROUND THE FREAKING NUMBRS.

The truth is despite 9/11, which was a HUGE ECONOMIC BLOW TO THIS COUNTRY, the Deficit as a percent of our GDP (and that's now it needs to be figured) WAS RELATIVELY LOW.

It did not jump until Obama started his GENERATIONAL THEFT otherwise called the Stimulus.

That's what the Tea Party knows AND THAT'S WHAT THE VOTERS NOW KNOW.

Spin and lie your way around that.

November is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop with all those nasty facts, they will ruin their buzz.

What has Republican leadership like Mitch McConnell and Eric Cantor actually brought to the table except whining and rhetorical propaganda?

When you people can actually come up with YOUR OWN PROVABLE SOLUTIONS, rather than addressing ONLY what you think is WRONG with ours, you will have my complete attention. In the meantime, just keep hoot'n & hollerin'. It will get you nowhere.

What part of the Tea Party and the New Contract with America have you missed toots?

I think I see the whining and it's coming from you.

Democrats have done NOTHING but cause greater damage to the economny and you tell us we can't complain?

HAVE YOU SEE THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE LATELY?

I'll hoot and holler all right. All the way to the election booth, Nov 2. Who's going to stop me? These "tough guys?

new-black-panthers1.jpg

I'd deliberately run right into them, just to let them know I'm not afraid of them or any other liberal!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure you would. Just remember to bring your club.
400x248mandjneaderthal.jpg

044.gif

Yeah, it's soooooooooooooooooo unAmerican to face adversity head on!

teaparty4.jpg

This is the liberals idea of America!

new-black-panthers1.jpg

As I now understand it, the budget deficit and the national debt are a huge national crisis, which threaten our future and our very way of life, if the proposal on the table is:

* Aid to the unemployed

* Retirement security

* Transportation, public works, research and development, childcare, and food stamps

On the other hand, the budget deficit and the national debt are utterly meaningless, and shouldn't even be considered, if the proposal on the table is:

* War

* Infrastructure in Iraq

The Washington Monthly

But let's compare that deficit under Republicans and now Democrats, shall we?????

2001 -1.25
2003 3.39
2004 3.39
2005 2.52
2006 1.85
2007 1.14
2008 3.18 TARP
2009 9.91 Obama Porkulus
2010 10.64

US Federal Deficit As Percent Of GDP in United States 1900-2010 - Federal State Local

Look at when we started having a deficit again. It was after a major attack on this country, and disasters like Enron.

Look when it starts to go up again. Despite the tax cuts, and despite wars, NOT UNTIL TARP does the deficit start to rise.

ONLY WHEN OBAMA MADE TARP LOOK LIKE A SUNDAY PICNIC WITH HIS PORKULUS did the deficit make a HUGE JUMP!

Now you liberals can lie all the hell you want, BUT YOU CAN'T GET AROUND THE FREAKING NUMBRS.

The truth is despite 9/11, which was a HUGE ECONOMIC BLOW TO THIS COUNTRY, the Deficit as a percent of our GDP (and that's now it needs to be figured) WAS RELATIVELY LOW.

It did not jump until Obama started his GENERATIONAL THEFT otherwise called the Stimulus.

November is coming!

What event took place in September 2008? What happened thereafter? Your lopsided arguments suggest that there were no significant changes in the overall economy which required immediate action. Educate yourself.

The 2008 World Economic Crisis: Global Shifts and Faultlines

Oh let me see! Could it be THE HOUSING CRISIS WITH Fannie Mae which BUSH WARNED US ABOUT AND TRY TO STOP AS EARLY AS 2003????????????????????

WHO STOPPED THAT FROM HAPPENING, OOOOOOOOOOOO LET ME THINK!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs]YouTube - Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis[/ame]

President Obama said today that he is at odds with Republican leadership in Congress -- but not necessarily Republican voters.

There are conservative and Republican voters that may disagree with some of his policies but have "basically recognized we've got to solve some big problems," Mr. Obama said on NBC's "Today Show."

Yet while regular Republicans may be willing to work together to achieve solutions, the president said that Republican leaders are instead putting forward "a set of policies that are just irresponsible."

Obama: I Can Work with Republicans, but Not GOP Leadership - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Now the translation for this little pity party is, NOT about the GOP Leadership, although Obama may say so.

It's about the CONSERVATIVES that are going to come in to the Congress that are NOT the "cross the aisle" Rinos that are going to kiss his butt!

He's saying "individual" Republicans, aka Rinos can be manipulated to vote with him, but Tea Party conservatives won't.

Notice how careful he is NOT to mention the Tea Party.

I mean Obama is afraid of the GOP Leadership? Really?????????? I don't buy that one. The GOP leadership hasn't exactly been that rock ribbed conservative as of late.

But I've noticed that Obama has sunk so low that's he's WHINING as of late. We should all feel sorry for him.

"It's not my fault, Bush did it! You just have to give me a chance!!! WAH!!!!!!"

Yeah, the voters gave you a chance Obama. You screwed the pooch!

Voters aren't willing to give Democrats more of a chance. The Democrats in Congress have had four years and have displayed nothing but arrogant tone deafness to the American people.

It's time to send them to the unemployment lines!

But let's give Obama that pity party he so badly needs. One, two, three, AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great this thread isnt about what Obama said but what you believe he means. Ok Matt Parkman lol

Great liberals are whining because Obama is a freaking liar and they think it's unfair we don't take him at his word.

Same whine they had about Bill Clinton.

The facts prove you wrong..

Tax cuts have resulted in a redistribution of wealth from the working class to the super wealthy. The US has the largest wealth gap among industrialized nations. Standard of Living has declined for the working class since the Reagan tax restructuring

Trickle down did not work

Yeah that explains the low unemployment.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

* Aid to the unemployed

* Retirement security

* War

* Infrastructure in Iraq

The Washington Monthly

2001 -1.25
2003 3.39
2004 3.39
2005 2.52
2006 1.85
2007 1.14
2008 3.18 TARP
2009 9.91 Obama Porkulus
2010 10.64

November is coming!

Stop with all those nasty facts, they will ruin their buzz.

Yeah, unfair of me isn't it?

Those unfair facts are why liberals call me a troll.

I guess "responsible posters" in their world just post liberal BS. ;)

There's plenty. They haven't made it to their destinations yet. And they won't be the typical Repube BlueBloods...they will be Conservative Correctors booting the old guard RINOS out on their collective asses.

Name one

You didn't watch the primaries very closely did you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why is it so hard for Righties to name one person they consider to be a leader of their party?

"Plenty" is not an answer

I did watch the primaries. If the people the Tea Party nominated as the future of the Republican Party (Angle, O'Donnell, Palodino, Whitman) is indicative of their new direction....I don't think America wants to go there

One of the problems is that there is no Republican leadership

There's plenty. They haven't made it to their destinations yet. And they won't be the typical Repube BlueBloods...they will be Conservative Correctors booting the old guard RINOS out on their collective asses.

Name one

Boehner seems to have gotten the message. DeMint already seems to be on point.

They are far from alone.

The Tea Party Revolution is not expected to be "won" in one set of mid-term elections.

Right now, the point is to put the damn BRAKES on the liberal Democrat steamroller.

Coming up is the true point of the revolution.

Isn't it wonderful that the original design of our Republic can be seen in effect? A bloodless revolution in accord with our founding principles, hopes, aspirations, desires and plans.

We have an Administration that seems gung ho to destroy American oil production.

We have a Congress and Administration that is planning another $418 BILLION stimulus package to be voted after the November election.

We have a Congress and Administration who passed a deeply unpopular and fiscally damaging healthcare overhaul that alone is costing us millions of jobs already.

We have a Congress and Administration who refuse to extend the Bush tax policy and thereby free up capital and craete millions more jobs.

We have a Congress and Administration who are determined to initiate a Cap & Tax initiative that erodes American sovereignty and would impose the largest 'tax increase' in history on the American people.

And the President complains that the GOP leadership won't 'work with him?' even as some of our friends here taunt the GOP as having no leadership?

If it wasn't so tragic for so many people, it would be hysterically funny.

Name one

They are far from alone.

The Tea Party Revolution is not expected to be "won" in one set of mid-term elections.

Right now, the point is to put the damn BRAKES on the liberal Democrat steamroller.

Isn't it wonderful that the original design of our Republic can be seen in effect? A bloodless revolution in accord with our founding principles, hopes, aspirations, desires and plans.

The Tea Party has no impact on Democrats. All it does is pull the GOP under the control of the arch conservatives.

If the candidates being selected by the Tea Party (O'Donnell, Angle, Pallidino) are any indication of the direction they want to take the country, they will be an afterthought in the history of the US

They are far from alone.

The Tea Party has no impact on Democrats. All it does is pull the GOP under the control of the arch conservatives.

If the candidates being selected by the Tea Party (O'Donnell, Angle, Pallidino) are any indication of the direction they want to take the country, they will be an afterthought in the history of the US

All the 'arch conservatives' as you label them want is:

1. That the Constitution be respected

2. That the government take no more in taxes than it absolutely has to have to fulfill its constitutional and legal obligations. Legislation that does not fall into that category should be repealed including the unsustainable healthcare overhaul.

3. That no more regulation than is absolutely necessary for the general welfare (meaning that nobody's unalienable rights will be compromised) should be imposed on American business or citizens.

4. That except in extreme national emergencies, the government spend no more than it takes in taxes and start paying off the national debt.

Trillion dollar deficits are not acceptable and we cannot spend ourselves into prosperity as a nation any more than we can do so as individual citizens.

Now if that is 'arch conservatism' bring it on. I'll embrace all of it we can get.

They are far from alone.

Absolutely wrong.

In the SHORT TERM -- apparently the way you view things -- it is true that the main impact of the Tea Party has been on the GOP. That's because so far (but ONLY so far) we have been dealing with PRIMARY elections. So the Tea Party is much more likely to boot out a Republican candidate for dereliction than a Democratic. Tea Party members are generally unlikely to registered liberal Democratics, you see.

HOWEVER, in the LONGER TERM, we get to GENERAL ELECTIONS. That is where the TEA PARTY will have a louder voice. LOTS of Democratics are going to be getting their pink slips because of TEA PARTY activity.

In the even LONGER TERM, it is expected that the GOP will be steered more to the right. Good. But this might also be seen in the Democrat Parody to a lesser extent over a long enough haul.

You liberal Democratics just don't get it.

That's ok. You will get educated.

They are far from alone.

Absolutely wrong.

In the SHORT TERM -- apparently the way you view things -- it is true that the main impact of the Tea Party has been on the GOP. That's because so far (but ONLY so far) we have been dealing with PRIMARY elections. So the Tea Party is much more likely to boot out a Republican candidate for dereliction than a Democratic. Tea Party members are generally unlikely to registered liberal Democratics, you see.

HOWEVER, in the LONGER TERM, we get to GENERAL ELECTIONS. That is where the TEA PARTY will have a louder voice. LOTS of Democratics are going to be getting their pink slips because of TEA PARTY activity.

In the even LONGER TERM, it is expected that the GOP will be steered more to the right. Good. But this might also be seen in the Democrat Parody to a lesser extent over a long enough haul.

You liberal Democratics just don't get it.

That's ok. You will get educated.

This is the step where you lose out. You force candidates on the GOP who make people scratch their heads and say "what the hell is this idiot talking about?"
Rather than selecting candidates who can appeal to the masses, tea baggers select candidates from the lunatic fringe who must be hidden from the public, avoid interviews other than Fox and run away when asked to follow up on their positions.

Are Sharron Angle, Christie O'Donnell and Rand Paul representative of what the Tea Party has to offer us?

New Topics

Forum List

Back