Pity Party! Obama, "I can't work with GOP Leadership." AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, OWEbama is beginning to sound just like a snotty little third grader throwing a tantrum. But, that doesn't surprise me. The guy is a jackass... a sniveling little sophomoric jackass who's whining is starting to get irritating...

Could be he's just decided "No more Mr. Nice Guy." Good for him. I keep hoping one day he'll forget his mike is still on and have a Cheney moment.

Perhaps if Obama could schedule happy hour or golf, it would be easier to meet with them. Otherwise, the GOP is much too busy saying no.

When is Obama NOT scheduling golf?

He's been president for 80 weeks. And during more than half of those weeks, mostly on weekends, President [COLOR=#005497 ! important][FONT=&quot][COLOR=#005497 ! important][FONT=&quot]Obama[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] has gone golfing. [See photos of Obama behind the scenes.]

In fact, he's hit the links so many times—43—that the press is comparing him to the last presidential hyper-golfer, Dwight Eisenhower. That's led reporters to coin a new phrase for the weekend golf pool coverage: "Eisenhower duty."

Yes, those pesky weekends. He really shoulda scheduled all his weekends at Camp David, like that other guy whose name shall not be mentioned.

The GOP leadership are total douchebags and they aren't interested in working with Obama. They have made that perfectly clear.

:cuckoo:

The GOP leadership are not total douchebags. While there are (of course) a number of douchebags within the GOP "leadership," it is baseless and silly to claim that all of them are totally douchebags.

It is true to say that they are not interested in working with President Obama. GOOD! This constitutes proof that they AREN'T total douchebags. To desire to work with the douchebag in chief would be evidence of them being douchebags, however. To the extent they have made it clear that they do not wish to work with the douchebag in chief, rational folks applaud them.

Like they would have worked so well with Hillary Clinton? Uh huh... It's so clear to anyone who has had their eyes and ears solidly fixed on this charade for years that the Republicans were just plain PISSED OFF that they lost their power in 2006 and were out for revenge, however they could accomplish that. Kudos to the Republicans for once again having the loudest and nastiest voices which, of course, has traditionally been able to expertly convince a public that they could forget why they had lost in 2006.

If Obama wants to regain the trust of the American people, he really ought to start addressing what they say they think or feel instead of his arrogant, condescending, and insulting comments to those who disagree with him and whining about those who aren't following his almost non-existent leadership.

This man is absolutely the most thin skinned and totally out-of-touch President in my increasingly lengthy lifetime. I really truly tried to like him. I am finding it hard to do so lately. Disagree with me and give me a reasonable rationale for doing so, and I'll accept that. Talk down to me and you will earn my immediate contempt.

You guys on the right are so laughable.

Have the Republicans had any new ideas about what to do to fix the economy? Have they made any suggestions about health care? What do they want? I know what they don't want but I sure as hell don't know what they want.

Boehner pretty much said he didn't know either and that they'd decide when they took over. So yeah, lets let a party with no ideas take over and run things. That will certainly be good for this country. :cuckoo:

What? They had a whole book printed up of "ideas."

boehner-pledge-gi.jpg

Have the Republicans had any new ideas about what to do to fix the economy? Have they made any suggestions about health care? What do they want? I know what they don't want but I sure as hell don't know what they want.

Boehner pretty much said he didn't know either and that they'd decide when they took over. So yeah, lets let a party with no ideas take over and run things. That will certainly be good for this country. :cuckoo:

Kind of sounds like Pelosi saying we won't know what's in the healthcare bill unless and until we pass it. Fucking genius that was...

But of course that was the right wing blogosphere headline. But of course what she meant was there would be many drafts before the final version was ready to be voted upon. Duh... Turns out there were six.

Kind of sounds like Pelosi saying we won't know what's in the healthcare bill unless and until we pass it. Fucking genius that was...

But of course that was the right wing blogosphere headline. But of course what she meant was there would be many drafts before the final version was ready to be voted upon. Duh... Turns out there were six.

Where can I pick up my Pelosi decoder ring?

Allow me the pleasure of breaking it down for Obama once again.
Current House: 255 Democrats | 178 Republicans | 2 Vacancies

Current Senate: 59 Democrats | 41 Republicans​
It would seem Obama can't work with Democrats either. :lol:

Bush must have been much smarter than Obama...he didn't have near the majority Obama enjoys, yet he could get things done without and without all of Obama's whining and blubbering .

Only because Bush threatened a veto every time there was opposition. Obama has yet to do that.

Well, no kidding.

The only opposition Obama faces right now is from his own party and the American people!

He's unwilling to threaten the first and unable to veto the second.

This is why i always call him the 'Whiner in Chief.' He's always whining about something. Say what you want about Bush,but he didn't whine like this guy does. Bush put up with far more vicious attacks from the Democrats yet didn't whine. My God,they routinely called him Hitler and they even attacked his children by calling them "Drunken Whores." Bush took it all in stride and kept on rolling along. This guy in there now is way too thin-skinned. I think most are getting pretty sick of his crying. Is it time for him to go on another Vacation yet? No one likes a whiner.

Last edited:

Bush must have been much smarter than Obama...he didn't have near the majority Obama enjoys, yet he could get things done without and without all of Obama's whining and blubbering .

Only because Bush threatened a veto every time there was opposition. Obama has yet to do that.

Bush was up front about what he would and would not support. So the Dems had control of the House and Senate for full two years of the Bush administration. And they couldn't get anything done because of Bush threatening a veto?????? Give me a break.

Now the Dems have had the House and Senate for four years AND the White House for two and they can't get anything done because of the Republicans in Congress????

Are you seriously making that argument?

First of all, a lot of things passed the House from 07 to 09, but couldn't get past the Senate because the Republicans were doing then the same thing they've been doing since: Stalling by offering up amendments that they KNOW won't fly and/or filibustering, all for political points with an eye toward taking back control. Hell they couldn't even manage to get on board in 2007 by fixing the AMT!! Bush, meanwhile, was apparently taking naps.

Second, who's talking about what got done or not the rest of the time? A LOT got done. Are you kidding? Ironically, however, you wish it hadn't. :lol:

This is an example of and very typical of how our President 'reaches out' to and/or shows respect to those who disagree with him:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jifjRVLVjzA]YouTube - Obama: I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking[/ame]

Edit: In my opinion this is the WORST way to generate support, confidence, and/or cooperation from anybody.

Last edited:
If Obama wants to regain the trust of the American people, he really ought to start addressing what they say they think or feel instead of his arrogant, condescending, and insulting comments to those who disagree with him and whining about those who aren't following his almost non-existent leadership.

This man is absolutely the most thin skinned and totally out-of-touch President in my increasingly lengthy lifetime. I really truly tried to like him. I am finding it hard to do so lately. Disagree with me and give me a reasonable rationale for doing so, and I'll accept that. Talk down to me and you will earn my immediate contempt.

Your over-the-top characterization is ridiculous. Obama doesn't have it in his entire persona to be insulting to anyone. What he has said about the liberals who wanted it all is true. Using Biden's words: STOP WHINING. And they should. What he has said about Republicans is absolutely true--every single word. They may think they're "in touch" with grass roots people, and Obama is not, but when push comes to shove you know and I know that the Republican leadership has no agenda EXCEPT to regain control, however they can accomplish that. And if electing morons like Christine O'Donnell and Sharon Angell serve that purpose than so be it. I'm hoping Capital Hill soon becomes a carnival atmosphere with all these clowns grandstanding on live TV. I intend to relax for a few months and do nothing but laugh my ass off.

You probably couldn't read the cereal box if you were looking for one.

The Democrats have divided our nation more than anything seen before. All the Race-Baiting and Class Warfare stuff is getting pretty old. I think most Americans want things to change. Hopefully this will start happening in November.

Well, no kidding.

The only opposition Obama faces right now is from his own party and the American people!

He's unwilling to threaten the first and unable to veto the second.

Ah, no mystery there, my friend. But the hard stuff is why.

The Democrats have divided our nation more than anything seen before. All the Race-Baiting and Class Warfare stuff is getting pretty old. I think most Americans want things to change. Hopefully this will start happening in November.

"Hopey Changey" redux? Does that mean you're gonna stop saying that?

You probably couldn't read the cereal box if you were looking for one.

Really? This is the direction you want to take this?

I wouldn't have expected that from you, Mags. Very disappointing...

Ya gotta love those Democrats. Whining incessantly even when they had a Super Majority? Yikes! If they were whining then,what are they gonna do after November? I go with this President's own propaganda spokesman Robert Gibbs when he says the 'Professional Left' sucks and should just STFU. Whining is all they're good at. Expect a lot more of it after November. :)

Your over-the-top characterization is ridiculous. Obama doesn't have it in his entire persona to be insulting to anyone. What he has said about the liberals who wanted it all is true. Using Biden's words: STOP WHINING. And they should. What he has said about Republicans is absolutely true--every single word. They may think they're "in touch" with grass roots people, and Obama is not, but when push comes to shove you know and I know that the Republican leadership has no agenda EXCEPT to regain control, however they can accomplish that. And if electing morons like Christine O'Donnell and Sharon Angell serve that purpose than so be it. I'm hoping Capital Hill soon becomes a carnival atmosphere with all these clowns grandstanding on live TV. I intend to relax for a few months and do nothing but laugh my ass off.

You listen to that youtube clip up there and tell me if you would say that it would be 'over the top' to characterize George Bush as condescending, arrogant, divisive, and thin skinned if HE had uttered those words Obama is spewing out there. It IS over the top to say that the Republican leadership has 'no agenda' when they are not allowed a voice or even a vote on a lot of this stuff but there is a plethora of evidence out there of GOOD Republican ideas, all of which the Democrat controlled Congress and Obama have blown off. The fact that you haven't bothered to hunt up that kind of information does not change the fact that it is there.

And I imagine Christine O'Donnell and Sharon Angle would at least know enough about their opposition to spell the names correctly. They may be 'morons', but they have far superior ideas to those they want to replace. But Obama worshipers aren't interested in hearing their ideas. They have an (R) beside their name, therefore they must be insulted, denigrated, marginalized, and personally destroyed.

And frankly my dear, I think that is despicable no matter WHO is doing it.

President Obama said today that he is at odds with Republican leadership in Congress -- but not necessarily Republican voters.

There are conservative and Republican voters that may disagree with some of his policies but have "basically recognized we've got to solve some big problems," Mr. Obama said on NBC's "Today Show."

Yet while regular Republicans may be willing to work together to achieve solutions, the president said that Republican leaders are instead putting forward "a set of policies that are just irresponsible."

Obama: I Can Work with Republicans, but Not GOP Leadership - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Now the translation for this little pity party is, NOT about the GOP Leadership, although Obama may say so.

It's about the CONSERVATIVES that are going to come in to the Congress that are NOT the "cross the aisle" Rinos that are going to kiss his butt!

He's saying "individual" Republicans, aka Rinos can be manipulated to vote with him, but Tea Party conservatives won't.

Notice how careful he is NOT to mention the Tea Party.

I mean Obama is afraid of the GOP Leadership? Really?????????? I don't buy that one. The GOP leadership hasn't exactly been that rock ribbed conservative as of late.

But I've noticed that Obama has sunk so low that's he's WHINING as of late. We should all feel sorry for him.

"It's not my fault, Bush did it! You just have to give me a chance!!! WAH!!!!!!"

Yeah, the voters gave you a chance Obama. You screwed the pooch!

Voters aren't willing to give Democrats more of a chance. The Democrats in Congress have had four years and have displayed nothing but arrogant tone deafness to the American people.

It's time to send them to the unemployment lines!

But let's give Obama that pity party he so badly needs. One, two, three, AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What has Republican leadership like Mitch McConnell and Eric Cantor actually brought to the table except whining and rhetorical propaganda?

When you people can actually come up with YOUR OWN PROVABLE SOLUTIONS, rather than addressing ONLY what you think is WRONG with ours, you will have my complete attention. In the meantime, just keep hoot'n & hollerin'. It will get you nowhere.

"Provable Solutions?"

You mean like the stimulous package has been?

Forum List

Back