Pity Party! Obama, "I can't work with GOP Leadership." AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
President Obama said today that he is at odds with Republican leadership in Congress -- but not necessarily Republican voters.

There are conservative and Republican voters that may disagree with some of his policies but have "basically recognized we've got to solve some big problems," Mr. Obama said on NBC's "Today Show."

Yet while regular Republicans may be willing to work together to achieve solutions, the president said that Republican leaders are instead putting forward "a set of policies that are just irresponsible."

Obama: I Can Work with Republicans, but Not GOP Leadership - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Now the translation for this little pity party is, NOT about the GOP Leadership, although Obama may say so.

It's about the CONSERVATIVES that are going to come in to the Congress that are NOT the "cross the aisle" Rinos that are going to kiss his butt!

He's saying "individual" Republicans, aka Rinos can be manipulated to vote with him, but Tea Party conservatives won't.

Notice how careful he is NOT to mention the Tea Party.

I mean Obama is afraid of the GOP Leadership? Really?????????? I don't buy that one. The GOP leadership hasn't exactly been that rock ribbed conservative as of late.

But I've noticed that Obama has sunk so low that's he's WHINING as of late. We should all feel sorry for him.

"It's not my fault, Bush did it! You just have to give me a chance!!! WAH!!!!!!"

Yeah, the voters gave you a chance Obama. You screwed the pooch!

Voters aren't willing to give Democrats more of a chance. The Democrats in Congress have had four years and have displayed nothing but arrogant tone deafness to the American people.

It's time to send them to the unemployment lines!

But let's give Obama that pity party he so badly needs. One, two, three, AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The GOP leadership are total douchebags and they aren't interested in working with Obama. They have made that perfectly clear.

I got news for you TeePeeSpammer, if you think Boner, the Turtle, and Eric CUNTer are going to be any better than the botox queen and the limpwristed whelp Harry Reid then you are more batshit insane than I thought.

The GOP leadership are total douchebags and they aren't interested in working with Obama. They have made that perfectly clear.

I got news for you TeePeeSpammer, if you think Boner, the Turtle, and Eric CUNTer are going to be any better than the botox queen and the limpwristed whelp Harry Reid then you are more batshit insane than I thought.

Look who's furious that he can do nothing about the change of leadership. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The GOP leadership is comprised of Rinos like McCain. Boehner may be the only bright spot in the leadershp.

As for not working with Obama, THAT'S A GOOD THING!

Believe me, that's what me and millions of Americans are praying for. We want a GOP that will STOP OBAMA IN HIS TRACKS!

I don't want to be the one to state the obvious, but if he means what he says:

Obama be fuct.

Look who's furious that he can do nothing about the change of leadership. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The GOP leadership is comprised of Rinos like McCain. Boehner may be the only bright spot in the leadershp.

As for not working with Obama, THAT'S A GOOD THING!

Believe me, that's what me and millions of Americans are praying for. We want a GOP that will STOP OBAMA IN HIS TRACKS!

I have no problem with the House changing control. My problem is the same as it was when the Dems took over four years ago ... keeping the same leadership. You would have the same problem too if you had any sense about you.

whats scary is that plays to the stupids of the world who have no clue there are majorites in the House and Senate. Gotta admit admit though..........if there are enough stupids, might as well try to dupe them!!!!

Had the Republican leadership in congress actually proposed legislation to solve the problems caused by previous congresses and the previous administration, then maybe there would be credibility in the notion that Obama deserves a "pity party'.

But the Republican leadership's idea of 'leadership' has been to filibuster, stonewall, ignore their own culpability and responsibility for the problems.

If anyone has behaved reprehensibly, ignoring the problems and not providing solutions that were not guaranteed to further exacerbate the problems, it has been the Republican leadership in Congress.

We really should preface all "GOP" related threads with this..................

Tsunami-50166-1.jpg

provides the curious forum member a chance to recognize that despite k00k efforts to compell the reader to think its 2008.......................

Its 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Meltdown!

Given Obama's agenda, why work with him? Defeat him and his agenda.

Last edited:
The thread title is a terrific argument to vote for the GOP's candidate in every House race across the land and in every available Senate race.

I'm going to pull every "R" I see. Even harder, if I can find some that say just Tea Party! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Had the Republican leadership in congress actually proposed legislation to solve the problems caused by previous congresses and the previous administration, then maybe there would be credibility in the notion that Obama deserves a "pity party'.

But the Republican leadership's idea of 'leadership' has been to filibuster, stonewall, ignore their own culpability and responsibility for the problems.

If anyone has behaved reprehensibly, ignoring the problems and not providing solutions that were not guaranteed to further exacerbate the problems, it has been the Republican leadership in Congress.

This is just a longer whine for the present them from liberals which is Republicans are the party of "NO."

This from the same hypocrites who did everything they could to block Bush and Republicans during his admin.

I guess that's only okay when Democrats are in leadership.

HEY DUMBASSES YOU EVER HEAR OF CHECKS AND BALANCES. Se Habla Constitution????????

THAT'S WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE FOR YOU BIG BABIES!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Translation: Obama is upset because the GOP leadership stand up to his economically destructive policies.

We really should preface all "GOP" related threads with this..................

Tsunami-50166-1.jpg

provides the curious forum member a chance to recognize that despite k00k efforts to compell the reader to think its 2008.......................

Its 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

And despite Obama's picks liking Mao, they haven't acheived their Great Leap Forward where they get to starve millions.

We can still VOTE! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Allow me the pleasure of breaking it down for Obama once again.

Current House: 255 Democrats | 178 Republicans | 2 Vacancies

Current Senate: 59 Democrats | 41 Republicans​

It would seem Obama can't work with Democrats either. :lol:

Bush must have been much smarter than Obama...he didn't have near the majority Obama enjoys, yet he could get things done without and without all of Obama's whining and blubbering .

Forum List

Back