Pittsburgh the city of champions!

That was a great game, pretty much a nail biter to the end. Too bad the Predators fans acted like a bunch classes redneck trash when they lost.

And we are all losers for having to see the yellow-est Stanley Cup Finals ever. :lol:
I can't speak for the Predators, but the Pittsburgh teams wear Black and GOLD.

Only in Pittsburgh, to the rest of the world it is yellow. My college team and high school team were black and gold, always looked yellow to me.

Congrats on the Cup.
Wait a minute! Are you saying there's a 'rest of the world' beyond Pittsburgh?

I wonder what that's like?

Crosby is under-appreciated? Based on what, exactly? He's been seen as one of the league's best pretty much since he entered the NHL.

Hey, I don't want to be a party-pooper, but the fact is Sidney Crosby is not considered a superstar 'celebrity' like Michael Jordan or Babe Ruth, even though he's arguably as *talented* but I blame that on the audience/media which perhaps simply does not value the NHL as much as say the NFL or the NBA.

Go figure!

Crosby's brought the Stanley Cup trophy home for Pittsburgh and did it 2 years in a row. Some say the Penguins have a solid chance to take their 3rd Stanley Cup next year.

I might move to Pittsburgh...

Thank you Penguins

champions.jpg

Crosby is under-appreciated? Based on what, exactly? He's been seen as one of the league's best pretty much since he entered the NHL.

Hey, I don't want to be a party-pooper, but the fact is Sidney Crosby is not considered a superstar 'celebrity' like Michael Jordan or Babe Ruth, even though he's arguably as *talented* but I blame that on the audience/media which perhaps simply does not value the NHL as much as say the NFL or the NBA.

Go figure!

Crosby's brought the Stanley Cup trophy home for Pittsburgh and did it 2 years in a row. Some say the Penguins have a solid chance to take their 3rd Stanley Cup next year.

I might move to Pittsburgh...

Thank you Penguins

View attachment 133672

Crosby hasn't been a superstar player like Jordan or Ruth. He's one of the best in the league now, but not the best all time.

Forum List

Back