Pittsburgh gun safety proposal would ban semiautomatic rifles

Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto was joined by Gov. Tom Wolf, members of City Council and state Democratic lawmakers Friday in proposing legislation that would ban semiautomatic rifles and certain ammunition and firearms accessories within city limits.

Pittsburgh gun safety proposal would ban semiautomatic rifles
--------------------------------------------------------

Well now we can add that NJ is doing this Hmmm wonder if it will trickle across the country with all the snowflake pussy freaks out there.
Let's hope so.

Virginia state law is also supreme. Alexandria tried to pull that same shit a while back. It got crushed.

I support your right to own hand guns, rifles, shot guns as long as you are trained and licensed by proper authorities (the police? the military?)

I support your right to own automatic weapons as long as you are trained and licensed by proper authorities..

I will always VOTE to ensure your rights.

I don't believe I saw the words "as long as" anywhere in the text of the 2nd Amendment. Also, what other constitutional right is bound to licensing, and wherein is the authority to require such licensing?

I support your right to own hand guns, rifles, shot guns as long as you are trained and licensed by proper authorities (the police? the military?)

I support your right to own automatic weapons as long as you are trained and licensed by proper authorities..

A license is a grant of permission to do something that would otherwise be illegal.

One does not need a license to exercise a right.

what you describe is not a right

Ban bullets, the Constitutional protection is for arms, not bullets.

Bullets are arms. Swords are arms. Anything that can be used as a weapon or in concert with other items to make a weapon effective is considered arms.

Don't make me quote all the founding fathers about arms. You know I am right.

Bullets are arms. Swords are arms. Anything that can be used as a weapon or in concert with other items to make a weapon effective is considered arms.

Don't make me quote all the founding fathers about arms. You know I am right.
Bullets can't be used by themselves, so not an arm.

Bullets can't be used by themselves, so not an arm.
Guns cannot be used by themselves. Are you arguing that guns are not arms?

I'll give you a round piece of lead for your gun. :biggrin:
You'll have no say in what I have for my gun.
biggrin.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back