Pitt bulls some men are pure evil

One more thing, if you had any idea what normal pit owners go through keeping thees dogs and maybe see some real life dogs that have survived through the fights you may feel differently. Don't know. First impressions mean allot, and the impression I got from the vid tells me the OP likes gory dog fight videos..

I have a pit rescue living in my house right now. I don't need to watch a video about dogs getting their faces torn off to know about the issues with the breed.

p.s. Would you like some midol?

Stupid it's not about that. but if you would stop being a crazy ass moron and view the video before you watch you would know that.

Someone shot my dog with a gun before I adopted her. That was heartwarming enough for me.

If you care, go get a damn shelter dog.

I can't believe some of thew bull shit comments for this thread. What was meant to be good some fuckers are going over board ignorant.

One more thing, if you had any idea what normal pit owners go through keeping thees dogs and maybe see some real life dogs that have survived through the fights you may feel differently. Don't know. First impressions mean allot, and the impression I got from the vid tells me the OP likes gory dog fight videos..

You admitted that you didn't even watch the video.
All you did was instantly jump to false conclusions, and you are still doing it.
*Sigh*

Forum List

Back