Pitt bulls some men are pure evil

You admitted to not watching the entire video.
Now, you make that kind of false accusation?
Carry on with your ignorant accusations if it makes you feel better.

I did NOT admit to not watching the entire video, I admitted to NOT watching ANY of the video. As for the accusation being false, Meh, who knows. The pic says it all. I still dont understand how a member gets a warning for posting a pic with a microscopic amount of nipple, yet you as a mod will defend what amounts to watching dog fights. This is a tad twisted and smacks of hypocrisy. What ever, to each their own I guess. And as far as the accusation go's, Im fine with it and I stand by it.

You are arguing from a point of ignorance.

Ignorance as to the full content of the video yup, but not from the stand point that the video does nothing to further the Idea that Pit Bulls are good for more then fighting and making fiddycent look like a bad ass, or that the new mods seem to let some folks get away with some stuff, while bothering others over stupid stuff. So again, so you understand, I stand by my accusation 1000000000%, and I am comfortable making it again and again. A sick fucker was watching dog fights on youtube, and found a way to post it on USMB and to even get a mod to stick up for him for doing it. The message may be good, but the gore is not needed. You are defending the gore, thus, you must be into dog fights to. Was the accusation clear ? do you understand that I am saying that you must get off on dog fights as well ? Because that's kind of what I am getting at.

I did NOT admit to not watching the entire video, I admitted to NOT watching ANY of the video. As for the accusation being false, Meh, who knows. The pic says it all. I still dont understand how a member gets a warning for posting a pic with a microscopic amount of nipple, yet you as a mod will defend what amounts to watching dog fights. This is a tad twisted and smacks of hypocrisy. What ever, to each their own I guess. And as far as the accusation go's, Im fine with it and I stand by it.

Ignorance as to the full content of the video yup, but not from the stand point that the video does nothing to further the Idea that Pit Bulls are good for more then fighting and making fiddycent look like a bad ass, or that the new mods seem to let some folks get away with some stuff, while bothering others over stupid stuff. So again, so you understand, I stand by my accusation 1000000000%, and I am comfortable making it again and again. A sick fucker was watching dog fights on youtube, and found a way to post it on USMB and to even get a mod to stick up for him for doing it. The message may be good, but the gore is not needed. You are defending the gore, thus, you must be into dog fights to. Was the accusation clear ? do you understand that I am saying that you must get off on dog fights as well ? Because that's kind of what I am getting at.

I get you loud and clear. You didn't watch the posted video, yet feel the need to accuse me of something horrendous.
Carry on with your false allegations and admitted ignorance.

I get you loud and clear. You didn't watch the posted video, yet feel the need to accuse me of something horrendous.
Carry on with your false allegations and admitted ignorance.

Can do !

So you get hard looking at that shit do you ?

Yes I love seeing dog that have been mistreated shown love.

Maybe you didn't notice the video or the title SOME MEN ARE EVIL.
If you had watched more than a few seconds in the video you would not look like an ass.

As much as I like many a pit that I have known I still comprehend their major genetic fault. Terrier. Amstaff's have the same issues.They both take a calm intelligent owner with top handling abilities to be family members. If you can put in the effort ? Go for it. They're fantastic. For average....Duhhhhh.....
Stick to an Old Southern White Bulldog or go with a different molosser like a Cane Corso or well bred(European) Rottweiler instead.
They're still usually smarter than the owner but without the terriers hidden agenda (kill shit).

I'm sorry.I left out politics.I can edit later.

If you had watched more than a few seconds in the video you would not look like an ass.

Ya, I bet. Right after you towel off after the fight is over. Their is no need for action shots of abused pit bulls. Every time any other person comes across just the pic, it instills the idea that Pits are nothing more then action dogs. As far as looking like an ass (as far as you go), comeing from some pussy govrenmentafobe who buys a gum and a pit bull to make up for the lack of balls you were borne with, being called an ass by you is almost a point of honer. No run along and get in your bunker and oil your guns and watch your dog fights. Thats a good boy.

Moderator notice, the first few seconds are graphic.
This video promotes love and care for pit bulls.

Pit Bull Fighting.flv - YouTube

What the mod really ment is that he is buds with the poster, and that showing a dog with its face ripped off before the video is even started promotes love and care for pit bulls. A breed that neither he, nor the poster has a clue about other then what they read here, or watch on youtube while they yank it to dog fight vids, and lovingly caress their AK's.

As much as I like many a pit that I have known I still comprehend their major genetic fault. Terrier. Amstaff's have the same issues.They both take a calm intelligent owner with top handling abilities to be family members. If you can put in the effort ? Go for it. They're fantastic. For average....Duhhhhh.....
Stick to an Old Southern White Bulldog or go with a different molosser like a Cane Corso or well bred(European) Rottweiler instead.
They're still usually smarter than the owner but without the terriers hidden agenda (kill shit).

I'm sorry.I left out politics.I can edit later.

So true. Even the sweetest pit will nine times out of ten turn a cat or other small critter inside out. Another thing is that the morons like the OP dont even know what a real pit is. They stand by the boxer mutt things they bought for $1,000 because it had a cool name for its so called blood line. Morons.

Ya, I bet. Right after you towel off after the fight is over. Their is no need for action shots of abused pit bulls. Every time any other person comes across just the pic, it instills the idea that Pits are nothing more then action dogs. As far as looking like an ass (as far as you go), comeing from some pussy govrenmentafobe who buys a gum and a pit bull to make up for the lack of balls you were borne with, being called an ass by you is almost a point of honer. No run along and get in your bunker and oil your guns and watch your dog fights. Thats a good boy.

Ass hole watch the god damn video or shut the fuck up and move on.

i'd watch it, but i'm busy kicking a cat right now.

And busy closing your eyes and plugging your ears while screaming "lalalalalalala".

I have a pit rescue living in my house right now. I don't need to watch a video about dogs getting their faces torn off to know about the issues with the breed.

p.s. Would you like some midol?

Stupid it's not about that. but if you would stop being a crazy ass moron and view the video before you watch you would know that.

from the video
This is the latest excellent video from Ciddy Fonteboa, who tells us an inspiring story about her rescued pit bull Oompa, who escaped the horrors of dog fighting thanks to Ciddy.

And busy closing your eyes and plugging your ears while screaming "lalalalalalala".

I have a pit rescue living in my house right now. I don't need to watch a video about dogs getting their faces torn off to know about the issues with the breed.

Stupid it's not about that. but if you would stop being a crazy ass moron and view the video before you watch you would know that.

Someone shot my dog with a gun before I adopted her. That was heartwarming enough for me.

If you care, go get a damn shelter dog.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Someone shot my dog with a gun before I adopted her. That was heartwarming enough for me.

If you care, go get a damn shelter dog.

See, for your dogs story to be inspiring you need to post pics of bullet holes in your dog. Sure, this dogs story may be inspiring, but the presentation is nothing but gross entertainment and unnecessary.

What the mod really ment is that he is buds with the poster, and that showing a dog with its face ripped off before the video is even started promotes love and care for pit bulls. A breed that neither he, nor the poster has a clue about other then what they read here, or watch on youtube while they yank it to dog fight vids, and lovingly caress their AK's.

You really are full of lies and false allegations. I guess insults is all you can dish out since you didn't actually watch the video and inform yourself about the topic of this thread.

i'd watch it, but i'm busy kicking a cat right now.

Evidently, you didn't watch the video either, because that is not what the video is about.

I don't need any midol, I'm not the one that over-reacted without watching the video first.

What the mod really meant is that he is buds with the poster, and that showing a dog with its face ripped off before the video is even started promotes love and care for pit bulls. A breed that neither he, nor the poster has a clue about other then what they read here, or watch on youtube while they yank it to dog fight vids, and lovingly caress their AK's.

You really are full of lies and false allegations. I guess insults is all you can dish out since you didn't actually watch the video and inform yourself about the topic of this thread.

Hm. the topic being that some men are evil ? I clicked the thread and saw a picture of a dog with the flesh ripped of its snout. Why are such photos needed ? And why is it ok to post them ? As to your opinion of, i dont really give a shit what you think. I posted what I did and stand by it. You guys need help.

Forum List

Back