Pitino: Sex scandal 'pure hell' for family

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
LOUISVILLE, Ky.—Louisville coach Rick Pitino said Wednesday a sex scandal involving a woman accused of trying to extort him has been "pure hell" for his family, and that the airing of her claims made him angry enough to speak out against his lawyer's advice.

Pitino spoke at a hastily called news conference hours after Louisville police released audio and video recordings of phone calls and an interview with Karen Cunagin Sypher, the woman at the heart of the scandal. Pitino has told police that he had sex with her six years ago.

Pitino: Sex scandal 'pure hell' for family - Boston.com

perhaps when he was sticking his dick in this woman he should have remembered what a devout catholic and family man he was. i find it odd that now he is blaming everyone but himself.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
the only other choice he had was to pay her and that would make her look like a hooker.

he could have opted for the truth ....now couldnt he...i got no problem with anyone fucking anyone as long as its above board.

do men not learn anything from "fatal attraction"

fuck him....he cheated on his wife......he wife should leave him and take his ass for everything he is worth....

Gotta agree with Bones.

Anyone can make a mistake, but when you fuck up, be a man about it.

Don't hide behind your family. You brought this upon them.

And for fuck's sake, don't bring your poor wife out to the podium when you deliver your mea culpa.

That's about the only thing that Sanford did right.

Pffttt! Pitino's been cheatin on his wife for the past 25 years. This isn't the first time he's been busted either. The only difference now is that the FBI is involved. Sypher has got to be one of the craziest whores in this city. She's been bangin her way to the bank for quite some time now. Pitino is dirty but Sypher is down right scum!

p.s. The crazy part of it all is that they decided to bang each other here in a 5 star restaurant's bathroom .lol

I'm glad he's suffering.

His first 'explaniation' he linked his plight to 9/11.

Yesterady he linked himself to 'the day Ted Kennedy died.'

Fire this asshole and hound him into obscurity.

Forum List

Back