‘PITCHFORKS’: Trump-Suporting Sherriff Calls For Mob Uprising

58025966170000c316acc2a5.jpeg

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke suggests that Americans resort to “pitchforks and torches” because he says the government is corrupt.

This is horrifying.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, a vocal backer Donald Trump, is urging Americans to take up pitchforks and torches, as the GOP nominee claims that the presidential election is rigged against him.

Clarke, who has called the Occupy and Black Lives Matter protests “anarchy,” made the call to arms on Twitter Saturday. He also complained about branches of government and media of being corrupt.

Clarke’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

His complaints of corruption follow Trump’s claims that the presidential election is rigged against him, as his polling sinks.

“The whole thing is one big fix. One big ugly lie. It’s one big fix,” Trump said at a North Carolina rally on Friday.

Sheriff Supporting Trump Says It's Time To Bring Out 'Pitchforks And Torches'

Trump and his supporters are totally unhinged. "When" Trump loses the election - will they incite violence? The sheriff proves that insanity is colorblind.

Keep staying silent on BLM calling for Blacks to take to the white suburbs while you unleash on a Black sheriff. You people are OK with those uprisings but when a Black gets in your way, you are bothered.

He's not in anybody's way. He's just another fruit loop supporting Trump.

You called a Black man a name just because of his views and who he supports politically. In most cases, that's considered to be racist. What is so different in this case??

I identified a fruit loop. His color doesn't matter.
But if he was a black democrat you'd be shitting your pants defending him. You rats are transparent in your stupid.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke suggests that Americans resort to “pitchforks and torches” because he says the government is corrupt.

This is horrifying.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, a vocal backer Donald Trump, is urging Americans to take up pitchforks and torches, as the GOP nominee claims that the presidential election is rigged against him.

Clarke, who has called the Occupy and Black Lives Matter protests “anarchy,” made the call to arms on Twitter Saturday. He also complained about branches of government and media of being corrupt.

His complaints of corruption follow Trump’s claims that the presidential election is rigged against him, as his polling sinks.

“The whole thing is one big fix. One big ugly lie. It’s one big fix,” Trump said at a North Carolina rally on Friday.

Trump and his supporters are totally unhinged. "When" Trump loses the election - will they incite violence? The sheriff proves that insanity is colorblind.

Keep staying silent on BLM calling for Blacks to take to the white suburbs while you unleash on a Black sheriff. You people are OK with those uprisings but when a Black gets in your way, you are bothered.

You called a Black man a name just because of his views and who he supports politically. In most cases, that's considered to be racist. What is so different in this case??

And now you want to denigrate Black Lives Matter... There really is no end to your scumbaggery; is there?

This is horrifying.

And now you want to denigrate Black Lives Matter... There really is no end to your scumbaggery; is there?

I admire your effort, but your logic is on an 8 year old level.

And so begin the personal insults... Yeah... That'll make it like your racism never even happened.

And so begin the personal insults... Yeah... That'll make it like your racism never even happened.

No insult intended. Just an honest evaluation.

This is horrifying.

You called him a name. According to your side's logic, it's clearly a dog wistle.

This is horrifying.

You called him a name. According to your side's logic, it's clearly a dog wistle.

Perhaps it is , according to what Hannity told you, but not in reality.

This is truly a new one! Africa, India and most of the third world would kill for our clean food, air, water and government. Yet, these sicko's hate all these things and think they have a right to slaughter people because of it. Mental illness at extreme levels is a sad thing to behold.

Trump supporters are absolutely unhinged.

Maybe we should all buy our own riot gear? You know, just in case these Trump crazies decide to organize nationwide?

You mean Trump supporters are tired of democrat scum like you right? That makes us unhinged. Go change your panties boy, they're wet.

#1. I am not a Democrat, I am a registered Independent.
#2. Just because the Democrats are mopping the floor with your collective unhinged asses, does not give you permission to become violent.
#3. Eat a dick.

Maybe we should all buy our own riot gear? You know, just in case these Trump crazies decide to organize nationwide?

You mean Trump supporters are tired of democrat scum like you right? That makes us unhinged. Go change your panties boy, they're wet.

#2. Just because the Democrats are mopping the floor with your collective unhinged asses, does not give you permission to become violent.
#3. Eat a dick.

Sorry to interrupt, but I hate incomplete lists. You left out.

#4. STFU
#5. Eat another dick.
There, that should do it.

This is horrifying.

What an unAmerican douchebag.

This toothless hillbilly calls Occupy and Black Lives Matter 'anarchists', and then says people should rise up and carry pitchforks and torches because of Trump's phoney bullshit whining about 'fixed' elections.

PLEEEEAAASE. All you losers that think like this, DO IT. Don't talk about it, do it. Don't wait, do it now. You have all this energy that has been pumped into your bodies by the lies of Trump, Faux News, and Alex Jones, and you need to release it. GET TO IT. Be sure to bring an extra pair of underwear for the moment you look down the road and the real US military is rolling in on your position. And best to have on your best pair of running shoes because that is all you will be doing.

Nobody gives a shit about your paranoid delusions, and that is what all these things are. DELUSIONS.

You don't like democracy when you don't get your way? TOUGH SHIT.

This is horrifying.

Time and date?

This is horrifying.

What an unAmerican douchebag.

This toothless hillbilly calls Occupy and Black Lives Matter 'anarchists', and then says people should rise up and carry pitchforks and torches because of Trump's phoney bullshit whining about 'fixed' elections.

PLEEEEAAASE. All you losers that think like this, DO IT. Don't talk about it, do it. Don't wait, do it now. You have all this energy that has been pumped into your bodies by the lies of Trump, Faux News, and Alex Jones, and you need to release it. GET TO IT. Be sure to bring an extra pair of underwear for the moment you look down the road and the real US military is rolling in on your position. And best to have on your best pair of running shoes because that is all you will be doing.

Nobody gives a shit about your paranoid delusions, and that is what all these things are. DELUSIONS.

You don't like democracy when you don't get your way? TOUGH SHIT.

You, douche bag of the century. Clarke is a hero. You are zero. You wear it well commie.

#3. Eat a dick.

You have a dick? Spit it out.

#3. Eat a dick.

Yeah, ask your wife about my dick. She's a fan.

Perhaps it is , according to what
told you, but not in reality.

Who's Hannity? Chris Matthews is the one who educated us all about dog whistles

#3. Eat a dick.

Yeah, ask your wife about my dick. She's a fan.

I did. She said she saw it, and has never laughed so hard.

Forum List

Back