Pitchess Motion::: Confidential do not reproduce...

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
I am looking into filing one. I had ID and the copper lied in order to handcuff me, threaten me and bring me in for a thumb print (is it in the data base?...was I being criminalized becuse a punk cop had a hard on for me?). The copper made a few mistakes on the ticket and police report.

Hey LB copper: Bad boy, bad boy, what you gonna do when I come for you?

signed: relentless (othwerwise known as Dante):eusa_whistle:

Pitchess Motion codified: California Evidence Code sections 1043-47

Last edited:
Confidential: Do not reproduce or give to anyone outside the criminal justice system.

The above is stamped on the copies of a few police reports. Is this covered by law or is it a bs interdepartmental regulation with no teeth?

In the early morning hours of **** *rd, 2009, I was detained by an officer of the **PD. The details are unimportant right now. What transpired was that an officer of the law illegaly handcuffed me and thumb printed me for the purpose of (from what I can deduce), searching for a warrant/parole/probation/record on me. I had produced more than one valid form of state issued ID upon request. I was then handcuffed and threatened to stop talking and was threatened with ebing dumped into a park. I was slammed against a wall in the police station and asked where my 'tats' were.

I was issued a citation/ticket as I was leaving the prisoner/detainee area.

Subsequently I found out what happened was a civil rights violation.

What say you?

---

Khalid Sheik DevNEll: "I Gave A Lot Of True Information" To Make BS Stop and it did not.

Last edited:
Holy shit, Dev. That sucks balls. Take the pig-fucker to court! Show him that's not allowed in the 21st Century!

The idiot is part of the police state mentality that seems to infect a certain percentage of police officers out here on the west coast. I on the other hand, value freedom and support the Bill of Rights. :cool:

In the early morning hours of **** *rd, 2009, I was detained by an officer of the **PD. The details are unimportant right now. What transpired was that an officer of the law illegaly handcuffed me and thumb printed me for the purpose of (from what I can deduce), searching for a warrant/parole/probation/record on me. I had produced more than one valid form of state issued ID upon request. I was then handcuffed and threatened to stop talking and was threatened with ebing dumped into a park. I was slammed against a wall in the police station and asked where my 'tats' were.

What say you?

---

Khalid Sheik DevNEll: "I Gave A Lot Of True Information" To Make BS Stop and it did not.

talk to a lawyer. go from there.

What say you?

---

Can't afford one right now, but I think if I go to a law library and a law clinic and can lay out a coherent and killer case for motions and a suit, I could get an enterprising lawyer or group to look into a pattern on the force or with the particular officer in question.

I filed a suit against BU way back and helped others do so. :eusa_whistle:

What say you?

---

Can't afford one right now, but I think if I go to a law library and a law clinic and can lay out a coherent and killer case for motions and a suit, I could get an enterprising lawyer or group to look into a pattern on the force or with the particular officer in question.

the BU rent a cops or something else?
they were right bastards, IIRC.

the BU rent a cops or something else?
they were right bastards, IIRC.

BU cops? Bunch of rejects for the most part, but nope...filed suit against the University. I knew some things about the BUPD. When I was the shift supervisor for dorm security (night shift...)...:eusa_whistle:

Holy shit, Dev. That sucks balls. Take the pig-fucker to court! Show him that's not allowed in the 21st Century!

The idiot is part of the police state mentality that seems to infect a certain percentage of police officers out here on the west coast. I on the other hand, value freedom and support the Bill of Rights. :cool:

I'm still gonna bake you that handsaw in a cake.

I'm still gonna bake you that handsaw in a cake.

Cool, I will send you a chalking in return. A cell block chalking. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eek::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back