Pit Bulls Have No Place In A Civilized Society!

dashie's are mean ass little things....we had them when i was a child...

I'll second that. I knocked on the door to see if my friend (she was the 'back up friend' kid) was home and that damn little meat tube came a flying towards me and chomped down on my ankle. The sister who answered the door didn't even bat an eye. I never did like that family.

"Meat Tube" LOL!!! :lol:

When I was about 8 or so we had a dachshund. One day, we left for about 4 hours and mom shut him up in my bedroom (he was bad to make messes when left alone and she didn't want him to have free run of the house) I guess he got mad, cause he dug big holes in both of the twin bed mattresses.....after that day, he was exiled to my uncle's house in the country where he became a "champion" rabbit dog....

I tell what has no place in civilized society, Wookies. Sex crimes have increased by 94% since the fall of the Evil Empire. Dam straight I support the return of the Death Star!

And don't even get me started about Ewok begging. Don't give them anything, they only use it for drugs.

But Wookies are so cuddly! Who can resist them?

I've known pits and rotts and dobies that think they're lap dogs. They were raised with love. It really is that simple. Any dog can be mean if they're abused or encouraged to be mean (and that, I think IS abuse). Any dog can be loving and gentle if raised by loving and gentle owners who take the time with them.

A doberman, except in the case of a child or elderly person, is likely to get as well as it gives and is unlikely to kill an adult. Not so with either a rottweiller or pit bull.

I've known pits and rotts and dobies that think they're lap dogs. They were raised with love. It really is that simple. Any dog can be mean if they're abused or encouraged to be mean (and that, I think IS abuse). Any dog can be loving and gentle if raised by loving and gentle owners who take the time with them.

A doberman, except in the case of a child or elderly person, is likely to get as well as it gives and is unlikely to kill an adult. Not so with either a rottweiller or pit bull.

dobermans are tough dogs...and will bite if provoked and to defend, they are not aggressive biters nor nervous biters...as for fatal dog attacks ....on the scale of things there are not that many by any breed...

dobermans are tough dogs...and will bite if provoked and to defend, they are not aggressive biters nor nervous biters...as for fatal dog attacks ....on the scale of things there are not that many by any breed...

Oh yeah, I hate a dobie come after me once too. I was about 12 and we were visiting friends who owned a farm -- both of their kids had cerebral palsy (that just stuck with me over the years) -- and they had horses. They were letting me ride one of them and as I approached the horse their dobie came out of nowhere charging at me. I can't remember if he bit me or of they stopped him but he was determined. You'd think I'd be afraid of dogs after my encounters with them when I was young. Nope, I just love them.

Forum List

Back