Pit Bull Attack.

I am glad to see all the pit love but I feel I must post my reservation. (OK, I just want to.)

Just spent a week with a pit. I would post a picture of her but she was sitting in somewhat of an unflattering position. We got along swimmingly. Her owner did admit that she got a little skittish at parties with many people. I would not be surprised it the dog bit someone under such conditions. I love pits, the most beautiful breed, still don't trust them.

It is no fault of the dogs themselves, but there is NO legitimate reason for having a dog that another breed is not more a better choice than a pit.

Insecure weakilings like Huggy use/abuse the dogs to try and make themselves look 'tough.'

Childish idiots like Duped simply insist on 'I wanna, I wanna!' regardless of the inevitable consequences.

It is usually everyone but the idiots that deserve to suffer who actually do (including, of course, the dogs).

Just so you are aware of what a loon I am I don't believe in house pets in general. Fish would be the exception. I have just seen too many pets who are acquired and then left to their own. I know someone who lived in Arizona just had to have a blue eyes Alaskan sled dog, which of course he kept in the back yard. Too many cats roam at night killing of the native species for sport. And on topic pits who never get walked or played with, let alone trained. I believe we should live in harmony with our natural world, give them as much space as we can, and in saving them we save ourselves. Told you I was a loon.
You are a loon - had to verify, but your not as looney as the poster who precedes you !
I spent 20+K , on my dog before he was 8, months old, and he eats better than you or I do. He sleeps in a california king, and gets bathed every week with nexxus shampoo. He has way more toys than I do, and the run of the house / property. He gets quite alot of attention, visits family, and friends with me etc.
Don't blame me for the way others treat their pets - that's looney!

It is no fault of the dogs themselves, but there is NO legitimate reason for having a dog that another breed is not more a better choice than a pit.

Insecure weakilings like Huggy use/abuse the dogs to try and make themselves look 'tough.'

Childish idiots like Duped simply insist on 'I wanna, I wanna!' regardless of the inevitable consequences.

It is usually everyone but the idiots that deserve to suffer who actually do (including, of course, the dogs).

Just so you are aware of what a loon I am I don't believe in house pets in general. Fish would be the exception. I have just seen too many pets who are acquired and then left to their own. I know someone who lived in Arizona just had to have a blue eyes Alaskan sled dog, which of course he kept in the back yard. Too many cats roam at night killing of the native species for sport. And on topic pits who never get walked or played with, let alone trained. I believe we should live in harmony with our natural world, give them as much space as we can, and in saving them we save ourselves. Told you I was a loon.
You are a loon - had to verify, but your not as looney as the poster who precedes you !
I spent 20+K , on my dog before he was 8, months old, and he eats better than you or I do. He sleeps in a california king, and gets bathed every week with nexxus shampoo. He has way more toys than I do, and the run of the house / property. He gets quite alot of attention, visits family, and friends with me etc.

You have a pic of that deprived pooch? :eusa_shifty:

I just went back a page and saw him. Nice looking doggy.

Last edited:

Thanks - I'm probably going to get him a pet - one of these:

Attachments

• $06228ae_20[1].jpg
    $06228ae_20[1].jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 50
  • $6415l5h_20[1].jpg
    $6415l5h_20[1].jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 63
  • $4439gji_20[1].jpg
    $4439gji_20[1].jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 55

Thanks - I'm probably going to get him a pet - one of these:

Give to the Wildlife Conservation Society instead. :wink_2:

I am glad to see all the pit love but I feel I must post my reservation. (OK, I just want to.)

Just spent a week with a pit. I would post a picture of her but she was sitting in somewhat of an unflattering position. We got along swimmingly. Her owner did admit that she got a little skittish at parties with many people. I would not be surprised it the dog bit someone under such conditions. I love pits, the most beautiful breed, still don't trust them.

You're about 30,000 years too late. Dogs and man have evolved together to a long time and have developed a unique relationship in the natural world.

Last edited:

You're about 30,000 years too late. Dogs and man have evoloved together to a long time and have developed a unique relationship in the natural world.

No, the unnatural world. Keeping cows for food, horses for transportation, dogs for protection (from other animals), cats for catching mice, sure. I see the current relationship between man and some animals as somewhat perverse. Hey, like I said, it's just me.

Forum List

Back