Pistachios

Why? For me, it's simple. I am unabashedly and unashamedly a glutton for nuts, avocados, and artichokes. Artichoke hearts, avocado slices, crushed nuts on a bed of lettuce with red onion and yellow pepper, sprayed sparingly with a very light oil-vinegar dressing.
Oh, yumm. That sounds good, Jake. Salt or any herbs too?

Why? For me, it's simple. I am unabashedly and unashamedly a glutton for nuts, avocados, and artichokes. Artichoke hearts, avocado slices, crushed nuts on a bed of lettuce with red onion and yellow pepper, sprayed sparingly with a very light oil-vinegar dressing.

Sorry.. I'm not much for saying something's "gay".. but damn, dude,,. WTF is that, and where's the damned beef? :eusa_eh:

Sorry.. I'm not much for saying something's "gay".. but damn, dude,,. WTF is that, and where's the damned beef? :eusa_eh:
As a recovering vegetarian (seriously was one for several years, but got wise), nuts are a good amino acid and fat source.

I broke open my bag of Christmas pistachios last night. Now I'm into them this morning and it's before noon. :eek:

I need intervention.

leave out the red onions and it sounds really good...

Forum List

Back