Pissing On Talibans? This Is Very Serious...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZN565uhnGc]Dave Chappelle - Piss on You - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Last edited:
How thoughtless of our Marines. Why couldn't they be more civil about things in this situation?

No need to go any further beyond maybe dragging the corpses thru the streets behind a jeep so the locals could kick at and maybe spit on them and whatnot, or perhaps just char up the remains a little and then hang the bodies up side down from a bridge so the folks passing by get a good look at the proper way to treat the bodies of dead enemy.

Oh, yes, by all means we should express wild apologies to the world. But I'd suggest they be accompanied by a one-finger salute by anyone who wants to play along.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Like someone else said in another thread....
I hope they drank a bunch of alcohol and ate pork sandwiches before the pee'd on them!
These things have gone on in EVERY war...this is nothing compared to what they've done to our military!

I hope they drank a bunch of alcohol and ate pork sandwiches before the pee'd on them!
These things have gone on in EVERY war...this is nothing compared to what they've done to our military!

So you are as just as barbaric the Taliban?

I didn't say either way was right, them or us doing it. But since more than likely they won't stop torturing or beheading us, then we need to play the same game. They don't give a sh*t about us or what they do to us. How in hell are we going to "win" this war on terrorism if we aren't allowed to fight as dirty as they do? We won't! They're not scared of us...they know things like this won't happen often because our woosy gov't will make our military pay for it and then apologize for what an awful thing our people did to them....it makes me want to :puke:

Wouldn't you rather support one of the chicken hawks on the right? You seem to enjoy this kind of hatred creating, dispicable behavior. i heard Rick Perry endorsed their actions. Seems like a better candidate choice, Paulitician.

I didn't say either way was right, them or us doing it. But since more than likely they won't stop torturing or beheading us, then we need to play the same game. They don't give a sh*t about us or what they do to us. How in hell are we going to "win" this war on terrorism if we aren't allowed to fight as dirty as they do? We won't! They're not scared of us...they know things like this won't happen often because our woosy gov't will make our military pay for it and then apologize for what an awful thing our people did to them....it makes me want to :puke:

It seemed as though you were condoning it. We should be above such barbaric acts.

Wouldn't you rather support one of the chicken hawks on the right? You seem to enjoy this kind of hatred creating, dispicable behavior. i heard Rick Perry endorsed their actions. Seems like a better candidate choice, Paulitician.

Oh lighten up Francis. :)

It seemed as though you were condoning it. We should be above such barbaric acts.

There's ALOT of shit that goes on in war...ALL wars. If your son or daughter went through the crap they're put through over there you'd understand. No, it's not good, but fair is fair, and the terrorists do NOT play fair. You can't win anything when the other side is always playing dirty...so we need to play the same game or die.

Why do you ALWAYS take the side of the terrorists? It's unbelievable!

I think the Marines should have shit on them. The OWS crowd can shit on the streets of NYC and not get into any kind of trouble so shitting on dead Talibans should not be much of a problem.

Maybe the guys on the ground were suffering from Jellyfish attacks and the Marines were doing everything they could to relieve their suffering until help arrived.......they are heroes!

Last edited:
Maybe the guys on the ground were suffering from Jellyfish attacks and the Marines were doing everything they could to relieve their suffering until help arrived.......they are heroes!

As Larry the Cable Guy would say, "Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are!":lol:

I'd give you some rep but right now I'm all out... I owe you.:clap2:

As Larry the Cable Guy would say, "Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are!":lol:

I'd give you some rep but right now I'm all out... I owe you.:clap2:

I did it for you! :)

Forum List

Back