Pissant Canadans

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
I am so sick of you people telling the USA how you escaped the financial crash. Well, up yours.

Je suis tellement malade de vous des gens au Canada qui nous disent aux Etats-Unis la façon dont vous échappé à la crise financière de 2008. Shove it où le soleil ne brille pas.

I am so sick of you people telling the USA how you escaped the financial crash. Well, up yours.

It helps when your leader has a Masters in Economics and has actually held a day job in his lifetime before pursuing a political career.

Gotta wonder at the press musings today of the latest release of the Apple "i" product being touted as saving them from further financial meltdown. Sheesh; your financial future hangs in the balance on the introduction of a new "toy".

Who can fail to raise an eyebrow at chit like that?

"Canadans".

No matter how you spell it, we're awesome.

Seems our current gov't is ahead of the game when it comes to getting an Embassy in a Radical Islamist Fubar'd country out of harms way by simply shutting the darn thing down and getting the staffers out of Dodge before a spontaneous uprising can threaten their safety.

Wonder what signals our government was getting to trigger that decision ahead of this latest tragic example of ignorance among Mid Eastern nations brewing up a kill-fest by the supposed peaceful religious zealots that answer insults to Muhammad by killing anyone they see of Caucasian descent.

Why maintain Embassies in these dysfunctional countries that have a record of not listening to or recognizing facets of the Geneva or Vienna conventions/accords.

Oh yeah; back on topic: todays $ exchange is Can $ = 1.0327 U.S.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back